Tfw mexico was colonized by spain

>tfw mexico was colonized by spain
>tfw you're partially descended from these "people"
>tfw in the eyes of the world you'll always be hispanic/latino and grouped with south americans
is there literally a worst feel in this world?

Te jodes

you should respect your elders

there's nothing respectable about them

Deja a españa solo

>>>tfw in the eyes of the world you'll always be hispanic/latino and grouped with south americans
I think it is the other way around. Poor Brazilias are through to be Spanish-Speaker because of you.

What are you talking about?

no se te entiende

WE

>implying they can even comprehend my suffering at being labeled latino

I.dont group you up with me or spain but with Aztecs, leep chin up monteczuma, spanish immigration was non existent in mexicom

I always viewed Mexico as a african country

i think i can live with that

you should be grateful honestly, if it weren't for the spanish you would've still be bumming each other in the jungle

Is like you don't know what latino means.

It's way more horrible to be a Spanish speaker from anywhere on the world and be called "Mexican" because of you.

>>tfw in the eyes of the world you'll always be hispanic/latino and grouped with south americans
>is there literally a worst feel in this world?

Yes there it. it is
>tfw in the eyes of the world you'll always be German and grouped with Merkel and her refugee dick sucking cucks

I know right, i wish we got colonized by Uganda.

Lol hi Ahmed

This
>"Hurr durr are you mexican?"

Based BLACK

I know what you feel. My grandparents were all Spaniards who fled WW2 and it's disgusting to be called "Brazilian".

You're so autist there is nothing wrong about being called in that way.

WE

Chill amigos, it's bad enough doing damage control on one retard for you guys to jump in on the bandwagon. And in any case it's gringo you should be taking this up with anyway, Mexicans do nothing to the effect of how you people are considered.

no

Bassically México was the home of the two greathest empires of old world, the Aztec and the Spanish one

well let's be honest here, Mexico Brazil and Argentina are the only relevant south american countries
Mexico just happens to be the one bordering the US
if it were any of the other 2 people would be calling you brazilians or argentinean

Get out and go have some SOPA, filthy monkey.

you all speak the same language, act the same and have minuscule cultural differences. do you seriously expect people to differentiate?

You know a indigenous is the equivalent to talking with a nigger right?

>you can mingle with south americans because latinoamerica
>you can mingle with centroamericans because chiapas
>you can mingle with caribbeans because Yucatán
>You can mingle with north americans because we still have nafta
>you can mingle with 3rd worlders because, duh
>you can mingle with 1st worlders because muh north, muh Santa Fe
>you can mingle with ex-gommunist because we were friends with Cuba
>you can mingle with capitalists pigs because we neutral

Heck, the only general that we can't enter is the ex-yu

Been napping for 40 years lol

I don't know, you want me to call you swedish or norweigian?

What the fuck are you talking about stupid Morón???

>All these Mexican countries posting on MY Sup Forums

It's not our fault to be so much more relevant and important than you. Sorry, my Chilean friend. Just accept that you're a lesser Mexican.

WE

Nice
España es femenino

>that guy
>indigenous
Kek, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you, criollo?

t. american proxy

Damn shame

delet this pls ;-;

kys moosefucker

mi amor

Shut up Mexican, I was talking to the other Mexican not you

The retarded American is back, today with a Mexican flag

Higher resolution of this pic?

spain was neutral in WWII
what were they fleeing?

kek

Spain has the shit tier of colonization. Thank God at least Brazil aren't colonizate for this spaintards even a single colony worked. The only who worked have Italians immigrants or influence of usa.

*didn't work

>minuscule cultural differences
Culturally speaking Germany is more similar to France than Mexico is to Chile. Obviously they share a language but they're still really different culturally.

>implying 2009 financial crysis wouldn't have affected mexico for some reason

t b h it's like how people say all Chinks are Chinamen. Mexico is just the face of that region fo' better or worse, my son.

Portugal was just as awful as Spain

probably not as severe and they would have recovered quicker. Mexico didn't trade with the U.S. back then as much as they do now.

>Philippines
>Poland
>Malta
>Latin America

Welcome brother

>American education
Civil War and a dictatorship with huge ties with the Axis. It's common knowledge ffs.

>tfw Chicano
>tfw best Latin predecessor
Feels goat man.

forget about south america
associate with north america
why do you need spain?
mexicans are americans (north americans)

I literally always say i'm a spaniard online and whenever i'm abroad. Because all latinos are literally spaniards in denial, whether those chicano indigenist parasite wetbacks or (((secular))) iberian >nordicists like it or not.

ARRIBAN LAS ESPAÑAS, GRANDES, UNIDAS Y CRISTIANAS

how do we make mexico anglo?

remove sp*nish for starters

>tfw the philippines successfully killed spanish and now speaks english and tagalog
teach me your ways, senpai

(Tú)

>get help from the americans.
>ban spanish from schools.
>only teach english.
>speaking spanish is will be dealt with harshly

However, Portugal has some great colonies Brazil and Macau. They have a good work at this, but I prefered Netherlands stay in Brazil and colonize all the country

it's okay to say you are spaniard as long as you don't consider them """white""", because only people here say that because they think they are white and they want to be white
embrace your allah legacy and his messenger muhammad

most of you guys here speak perfect english. so spread the word and tell your neighbors to join you.

kek, excellent plan
way to make the spaniards butthurt

Macau is great because it's Chinese. Also:
>Brazil
>Great

he was asking how we did it and I'm just telling him what happened.

The biggest country in South America. And we have more power economic and politician than some European country's and Spain and Portugal is any of them

> grouped with south americans
Actually we have it worse due to that stupid confusion

Okay, but like, that's just because you have tons of people not because your country is actually great...
Idk, man, I find the fact that Mexico is grouped with Colombia pretty darn insulting.

The feeling is mutual. No one here likes to be associated with amerindians

Right, I forgot Colombian are superior whites that look straight of Castilla ;^)

Not whites per se. But not as amerindian, and we have many more mulattos, blacks and middle easterners despite having less than 1/2 of your population. Sure you don't want to be associated with those groups either, my aztec friend

This won't happen unless the Mexican people start caring, which they don't.

Mexicans just don't give a shit about anything other than getting by.

>Mexicans just don't give a shit about anything other than getting by.
the latino way of living.

Maybe, just feels Mexicans don't care about anything or anyone seriously. There's no sense of community where everyone lookscfor well being of all and not just their own.

Don't really mind Blacks or Mulattoes. What's wrong with being Amerindian, huh?

You are only relevant for being the bitch of usa.

That's Colombia, though.

>What's wrong with being Amerindian
Most amerindian nations are really underdeveloped. i.e: the south of your country is less developed than the north

why are you so butthurt man?