Does anybody here shitpost to make their country look bad?

Does anybody here shitpost to make their country look bad?

prefer not to say

I hate my country so yes.

>just canadians

>not aussies

stop hiding you there aussies

i stay stupid shit on purpose constantly just to get instant >american education replies

this is not my country but i love it. but i hate self hating burgers with their deep analysis of "why we are so dumb" since that's fucking cringy. but i always larp as one and say dumb shit to euros about geography and stuff and collect my yous.

Death to America

what cunt are you from originally?

I'd be honest, I would. But Malaysia has something really fishy going on.

Yes. I routinely post homosexual and degenerate posts so that all Kiwis will be known as the kind of sexual pervert that I am.

>tfw I am actually an Aussie from Perth

what kind of fishy stuff are u talking about m8?

yes

We have loads of diasporafags and during the peak of the leaf shitposter meme we had loads of proxies

typical frogposter

russia. i enjoy annoying the russians and other eastern europeans as an ameribear just for the lulz. sometimes i say i am 1/4 irish or chi or whatever and that i can't tell the difference between europe and france. but i actually believe myself when i am doing that.

West Malaysia is underdeveloped, we don't have great shit like the Peninsula, the Peninsula already made fucking MRTs yet we have a few railroads up in Sabah, the roads are all shit, they're all one lanes, yet we done a shit load oil

>but i actually believe myself when i am doing that
good. being immersed in your shitposting is the best way to do it.

>West Malaysia
is a separate country or astate kinda like West Virginia that is independent from China or it is just geographically west?

We're larger than Singapore and Brunei, have our own resources, but yet, we're behind both of them. I don't understand how.

No, I'm saying West and East Malaysia because two seperate lands, East consisting Sarawak and Sabah, meanwhile Peninsula containing the other 11 states.

I make up stuff all the time about America or countries I've never been to.

Oh, didn't read that right. Yeah, just some geographical stuff

yes, my flag isn't that common here compared to others so sowing discontent against my country is a simply task.

>t. /cum/ """dane"""

wrong, I hate that spastic proxy fag too I hope he gets killed

Wanting to know Finns does make you look bad?

is that the same "dane" who pop ups in latam threads sometimes, or just random "laugh at americans" threads? there is always a danish and hungarian posters there which i find odd. their style reminds me of a typical leaf shitposter.

no, yes, proxy-dane is a leaf, the hungarian isn't

Since we took over as the premier shitposters of this website, have Australians stopped shitposting altogether?

I don't need to pretend. The facts make this shithole look back by themselves.

the premier shitposters are now the turks

I do it for my own fun desu

This.

>but i always larp as one and say dumb shit to euros about geography and stuff and collect my yous.
same here. gets (you's) everytime. there's probably a screencap of me saying stupid shit out there

i shitpost to escape reality

Kek I'm a kiwi in Sydney and do exactly the same

Yes
rangeban rromani-a pls

Every american post makes their country look bad, whether they mean it or not

>merely pretending

I try my best to make decent posts, but it comes out bad anyways.