/asean/

up

Kabato Duwa Toro Agyo Tondon Kala Manapi Saga Bulai Poo

Who /i want to die/ here¿

/asean/ is ded.

Asean's dead cause MLK went crazy and got a bunch of people banned a month or two back cause we were all telling him to neck himself
That's why I left anyway

namefags mirite? haha

Which ASEAN country hate North Korea the most? What about the least?

anyone who is with the US will hate NK

Definitely right, 99% sure he's a janitor
South Korea probably. Countries like Laos that aren't really affected by North Korea probably don't care
How was your trip frenchie
When you showing nudes again?

I think many ASEAN countries secretly support North Korea's regime. Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos had embassys there. Malaysia used to have visa free access for both ways before that assassination attempt

Do you believe in the Myer Briggs test?

and of course we have diplomatic ties with them and embassies on both sides too :D

Are regular ASEAN people as open-minded and western as the ones on Sup Forums?

Yep, because Thailand and the Philippines are very friendly with US in general so I think they had the right to criticize North Korean policy.

Lot of families are liberal cause of the martial law before
Lot of the people are also casually racist without really meaning it

>tfw Malays are Sup Forums tier
We have our own "WE WUZ" guys, we have our "alt-right" guys, we're basically Kekistan

Yeah but you don't give off that alien vibe that Chinese or Koreans have. Communicating with ASEAN people goes very smoothly

I missed all of the excitement. MLK seemed mild-mannered to me whenever I come across their posts; what happened exactly?

Hopefully it will pick up again. Despite the shitposting, the thread had its good moments.

I would not say I believe it, but I think it can be a helpful guide towards self-improvement. I personally prefer the Enneagram to Myers-Briggs (or Carl Jung's theory of cognitive functions, which is MBTI's foundation), however.

I find that the Enneagram tends to give a holistic overview and description of personality types, i.e., the positives as well as the negatives, of which can really sting because they hit right at home.

The MBTI, on the other hand, more often than not leads to special snowflake syndrome and corresponding Tumblr blogs amongst a certain demographic, which then leads to more material and resources on the subject that amplify the noise in their echo-chamber (who are mostly of the rarest type---the INTJ---of course). Sadly, all of these do not help those who seek to seriously read up on the subject for purposes other than self-validation.

>open-minded
no
>western
depends on how you define it

>liberal cause of the martial law before
nothing to do with that. it was a shitty time tho

In general they're more "progressive", they support LGBT rights, globalization and stuffs, at least that how they act. But at the same time almost all Vietnamese are nationalists.

>liberal because of martial law
>nothing to do with that
Probably better to phrase it as "politically-minded and aware", with a noticeable tendency towards the liberal end of the spectrum.

>"politically-minded and aware"
we have other admins even before martial law
Marcos didn't made us magically "conservative" nor he's the epitome of conservatism.

Sinong me pakana neeto? Alam kong naririto ka!

>they support LGBT rights
How's sexual education in the country? Does it help raise further awareness if it get promoted more given how LGBT prides are held every year since 2012?

How's the HIV infection rate? I heard it was sadly increasing compared to many fellow ASEAN countries that does good job of reducing it.

>neeto

jesus christ jejemon much

Clean your room sempai

Progressive as fuck for a commie country, I have seen countless times people getting triggered at some guy who uses "bị" (negative passive marker) to gays.

Your neighboring Cambodia is more tolerant of LGBT for what I've heard, Norodom Sihanouk is thinking of legalizing same-sex unions in the country.

lmao

Not to trigger you, but homosexual is intolerable Islam, isn't it?

What ASEAN country is the most Western one? Philippines?

For the majority of Muslim countries (especially Arab) yes, but there are some secular countries with Muslim-majority population that are tolerant of it, for example in the Balkans.

In theory I'm all for support and increased awareness of LGBT, but in practice I neither oppose to it nor do it really appeals to me.

singapore

Cultural speaking because of Catholism shamefully its us
Not really a shining example of it.

But in terms of how they run things probably Singapore or even Malaysia
Since they are part of the British common wealth.

I love you Flips

Are Thais in Malaysia Muslims or Buddhists still?

>Philippines
more like the most willing to take in western cock

That's because we're used to white people here, it's okay you gib money for economic boost and we'll give you all the ladyboys you can buy

I only love malay-chan desu

Mostly Buddhists, although there are some Thai Muslims in the north.

Buddhists.

which one is the better pet dogs or cats?

Both at the same time.

Meh.. it would be more insulting if we have another choice than riding filthy chink cock

Jap cock isn't enough either

how about korean? lots of people like doing it recently?

Same with japs

December is juat around the corner.

>3months/semester
>time flies fast af with all the assignments and activities i've done
It felt like April still

The past is nothing but a distant dream now user

I miss her, yo
;-;
wish I could go back to high school

bump

Post something interesting instead pleb

no one can beat me i am too powerful

powerful at what?

pakshet !

Shhh, don't reply to the "special" needs guy

madapaka!

Extremely rude.

>78899955
checked, but you won't get the (You)'s

el

Show me what you are capable of

asean check my 6

Is the A400M or AV8 gonna join the parade tomorrow?

rate my gf

you have a firm butt
good job

Describe degenerates of your countries /asean/

I have since hated you with all passion when you charged me $300 shipping for a fucking $15 bundeswehr field jacket.

shit photo but cute gf, gib tetek

haha nerd

>dia autistik hal tentera

Tagalogs

Is MKL capable of consistently talking something that doesn't have to do with his favorite singer and anison for once?

>CAPTCHA: Kuala Lumpur

Huge balls on that guy, I'd probably get lynched if i ever show any kind of attraction to little girls; fictional lolis or not. I admire him for so brazenly displaying what he believes in though, i can never do that.

me and to some extent,everyone ITT

Wait. So if ww3 breaks out we'll have to ally with flips then.

who else /expat/ here

there's a rooster outside my window that won't shut the fuck up even though it's nighttime

North of Manila>Souther Scums

Hello flipbros, are there any legal repercussions in carrying a expandable/collapsible baton or at least a folding knife?

just don't take them inside places where you get frisked

What is winter like in ASEAN countries? Does it exist?

File name

I think they have the largest aids infection here

Frenchies is this true?

I'm finding it hard to believe out of all the countries in the world its France that automatically presumes you are guilty until proven innocent
Unless its for a special case

It's humid and hot almost all year in most places. There is also a rainy season
The highlands are cool and is a good getaway from the heat

Happy 60th independance Malaysia.
We have a day off on Monday

this

I bet the DDS are now attacking france in Facebook

nak tumbuk je Najib masa dia bagi speech cuti tadi

Don't hurt the cute boi

Mahathir get off Sup Forums, you have Forex RCI right now.

i must admit ASEAN women are my guilty pleasure theyre asian AND they have dark skin

this is /australasian confederacy/ now

But its our 60th birthday today.

goodnight

happy 60th birthday malaysia!
when are we sending malaysia to retirement home?

The Federation will last another 6000years!

80 years tops before you get invaded again.

By whom? Rampbrits?

Work starts in 4 weeks haha farewell my NEET life

Kim Dynasty of Korea and China

>Kim Dynasty of Southeast Asia
FTFY