What other hobbies do you have besides browsing Sup Forums?

What other hobbies do you have besides browsing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tiago.18493/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kissing fannies and sleeping

Anime

Well /lang/ is related to my hobby
Also and playing basketball alone in my house since everyone here plays football :(

I love watching stuff, anime/movies/tv shows and I also draw from time to time when I feel like it
more of my drawings, if you're interested:
instagram.com/tiago.18493/

Nice work, man.

Not trying to die, but I thought about picking up a different hobby. It's getting dull

unironically nothing. browsing Sup Forums is more or less my entire life.

I'm quite the gourmand

Videogames and anime

I spend 2-3 hours a day learning things from online courses, currently doing Cisco CCNP certification just with virtual switches/routers and following along with the lecturers, already passed Cisco CCNA, sitecore, wordpress and magento administration, AWS architect and a few other things

Imagining I play a game I learnt on youtube called warhammer with some scraps of paper I draw on :)
I found I'm a better drawer than sculptor.
Sadly no one here knows how to play it so I play alone but it's really fun desu

I spend a few hours a day walking from one end of the room to another while imagining how I interact with anime girls.

I watch my fish tank via webcam, niggas don't even know I'm judging them secretly.

Well that's unsettling.

don't be a fish stalker!

I listen to music, I read comics/books, I play video games, I work on apps and I like to walk when I'm overseas because is too fuckign dangerous to go out in Buenos Aires.

Don't tell me how to live my life.

Anime/manga, piano, electricity & electronics.
Nice!

>pretending to be me
Reee

Hiking, swimming, videogames, building models and reading.