Asian superiority

Are you prepared for the Asian century?

It's time to lube up whitey

slant

>application
get a granted number

slant

I think we are still #1 in terms of per capita basis.

>muh per capita

That still means you're nearly 200,000 behind the U.S.

One with per capita?

I have one serious question here. Why Europe so low? They have more than 300 million developed population and still lower than fucking small korea. what happen to them?

despite the memes, europeans are quite fucking stupid, they just pretend they aren't

this
Europe hasn't been the best at anything since the 1800s

No innovation. The rules of the EU basically choke out entrepreneurship and thus innovation. This is why every European attempt to make their own version of silicon valley has failed.

Europe just piggybacks off the far superior US

Itt: ameriburgers try to explain europe

I know, right... How dare they expect one of the most capital-rich regions in the world to actually produce something of value in the last 70 years.

Lel

>per capita
We should look it with "per working-age population".
The peak of rate of Korean working-age population is in 2015-16. The one of Japanese was in 1995.
Old-age population increases after that. 25% of Japanese is over 65 years old now.

meanwhile on the rest of Sup Forums: europoors try to explain america

fact is your entire continent is fucking useless

OK I got it. I actually respect Japan, Japanese people and their achievements.

why? maybe your worthless shit country should actually start having kids? it's not korea's fault you're not fucking and being productive

apologize for comfort women

Why are East Asians so bad at having kids? Even China post-One Child Policy has an absolutely abysmal birth rate.

>number
patents/papers for their own sake mean nothing: incapable engineers/researchers tend to apply for/publish shitty patents/papers in order to fill their quota assigned by the company or to pad their scholarly achievements, and those are no more than garbage.
it's significance and quality that do matter, and in this regard asia isn't so impressive unless you count japan asia, which OF COURSE isn't.

Cost of raising baby is far more that western society. We not only care but also educate our babies with money and time unlike western family.

*that ->than

And yet your kids routinely kill themselves and grow into unimaginably miserable adults...

Apparently Asia doesn't know shit about raising children.

Europe is just a collection of small shitholes still clinging to the past...
I would move to Korea (or maybe Japan) if I could

The real question here isn't "why it's so low". It's why it's so ridiculously high despite EU hyper-regulation.

A worst-Korean should understand just by looking at his Best northern neighbor.

There really isn't any hope left for Europe, is there? No matter how depressing it may be, it's time to admit it.

countries don't have the same patent policies

I'm pretty sure we contribute more to science than the us, exception being technology. Also Europeans shaped everything in the world from science to technology to ideology literally everything you see around you was influenced by Europe. Give us a break, we're resting.

asians needs 1 million patent for a tv remote controller, they gotta protect their stuff from other asian patent thiefs.

The European Invents, the Asian makes the european invention smallers.

You mean American

>the European invents

Patent trolling is superiority now
Woah.... Really makes you thunk

Tbh Switzerland is only this high because of Germans going there to apply the patents since it's cheaper.