/brit/

White woman:
>Will instill leftism into your children
>Will chop your son's dick off the moment he so much as looks in the general direction of anything pink
>Will coddle and baby your children, turning them into spoiled brats who are unfit for the real world
>Will wait until she's in her late 20's to marry
>Will wait until she's in her 30's to have a baby (which means your child will likely have a developmental disorder)
>Will probably only want one child
>Will likely not give a fuck about you or your children, will instead focus on her career
Latin American woman:
>Will instill family values and traditions into your children
>Will teach your son how to act like a proper man
>Will discipline and prepare your children for the real world
>Will want to marry before she reaches 25
>Will want kids before she reaches 25
>Will want multiple kids
>Will make your family her first priority and become a stay-at-home mom if you want her to be
Remind me again, why are we so obsessed with "saving the white race" when white women are not worth saving in the first place? Especially when we can save the white race by having Castizo children? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNAdtkSjSps
youtube.com/watch?v=926fiS2kvt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpill the white women

the gf

not true btw

I've made this exact thread before, gay boy. It's related to British culture because it's about white women, who are the majority of women in Britain and includes Cara.

White women were made for white women

and..... I'm off to bed.

dissenters and lowchurchmen OUT

>Will want to marry before she reaches 25
>Will want kids before she reaches 25
>Will want multiple kids
no wonder they want to deport (you) lmao xd

let's plays and twitch streams have become the new televised sports, mindless low-effort entertainment for numbskulls

The CHAD Roberto

What's this phenotype?

are those all the same girl photoshopped or something?

Are they triplets?

would honestly rather watch a pro game of cs:go than golf, tennis or badminton etc. I never do, but what's wrong with it?

MUMMY BUY ME SUPER MARIOOOO

>let's plays and twitch streams have become the new televised sports, mindless low-effort entertainment for numbskulls

america is not white

same

Alri Eire

sí señor

This

Need to impregnate all three at the same time.

e-sports will be a lot of fun to watch when VR technology finally comes along

>america is not white
yet they're the most powerful country on earth
Sup Forumslet btfo

why do they look so familiar?.. and why do I feel insulted by their smiles as if they're mocking me?

they're ugly

that's a fucking lie latin womans are lazy as fuck specially latin thots

Ready?... Fight!

still don't know what a thot is and still don't especially care about finding out

gf (male)?

>they're ugly

I miss the times when beto was the only Mexican of /brit/

Death Grips most accessible album is The Money Store, I just wanted to let you know

ireland is anime

are they still cool to listen to?

I think the key to enjoying anything like sports or e-sports is playing it enough yourself to appreciate watching the masters. Yeah though, have you seen that movie "gamer", kinda like vr with real people being controlled.

(female)

DES

That Hoe Over There

It's black twitter speak, come on now

No, that's why I started listening to them again now

Exmilitary is still the best one

look at this bird

>they're not cool to listen to so it's cool to listen to them again
you could have just said yes

>european cities
>salzburg, austria

>australian cities
>geelong

these cities have near the same population
why are we so fucking shit at making cities

>he doesn't have a married Cardinal couple visit his bird feeder every morning
absolutely unvirginian

>Exmiltary
>not Goverment Plates

I found the plebest of plebs, I tell ya

>Government Plates
good lad

ugly and fat

I have a bird that comes to my balcony sometimes, it's not pretty, just black but it makes a variety of weird noises. I think it could learn to speak if it were domesticated.

I'm lying, their best album is objectively Bottomless Pit but I put Government Plates there because I absolutely love FUCK WHO'S WATCHING

>i listen to death grips

reminds me of the missus!

*listens to Fashion Week*

kys

(doubt)

buy an English-language "Birds of Thailand" book or something. Identifying bird species whilst having your morning coffee and fag is a patrician way to live.

>Bottomless Pit
never got too into it desu. I think as of late they've gone too experimental and have lost the ability to write catchy songs. They were at their best when they could properly blend the two. Although I Break Mirrors with my Face in the United States was a career highlight.

I never think about how much I fucking hate industrial dancing or whatever the fuck those dance moves are, like it makes me legitimately sick
I remember watching this fucking video during my Rammstein/industrial metal days and thinking it was the most retarded shit ever, not to mention the song is awful youtube.com/watch?v=cNAdtkSjSps

what is wrong with germans

they sound more like aphex twin now
but worse
youtube.com/watch?v=926fiS2kvt8

heh
probably won't do this t󠀡bh

nonce

ill and have to go to work

a daring synthesis

A bit rich coming from a bird watcher

this howling

Despise death grips fans

>/brit/ was always a rorke general
Sick of this revisionist bullshit. /brit/ was an antifa stronghold at one point and rorkes were laughed out of threads.

stop talking bollocks

So can one of you assholes advice me on how do I get a british gf?

I wouldn't call myself a fan but if you didn't follow them in the early to mid tens you missed out on quite a bit of fun

remember the last /brit/ meetup when all the lads went down to the train station to welcome Refugees and hand out hand knit sweaters but got lost and couldn't find each other?
>new good /brit/
umm that's ancient history too now sweaty :^*

don't know where the British women are ugly meme came from desu, they're usually fairly physically attractive, it's their behaviour and habits that are a turn-off

morning lads.
fuck off nonce.

flat earth is real

this is honestly the slowest I've ever seen /brit/, it's a bit surreal

Help me find a wallpaper.

Best Bjork album = Post
Worst Bjork album = Biophilia
Most accessible = Homogenic

reported

me

remember that guy who tried to poison bjork and then shot himself in the head with a .22 on camera

why can't they just enjoy the programme without being autistic twats about it?

fuck off nonce

no identity or purpose beyond consumption
if you talk to these people they would be hard pressed to describe anything about themselves beyond what they "choose" to choke down daily

Grim.. Imaging being basically a living NPC.

Imagine

sucking a thai girl

off to work lads

that's what they get for using unfree products

GOOD MORNING /BRIT/

My gf is a whitewashed Mexican so I have the best of both worlds

This is a good point.
I did a """""social experiment""""" once asking people "What are you?"
A lot of responses were like:
>an atheist
>I'm white
>Horny
instead of answers that actually gave me a gauge of what this person was (such as if they were an engineer or a gamer or whatever else.) A lot also became really offended by the question and called me a racist.
Individualism isn't a virtue nowadays anyways because it makes people feel lonely and out-of-place if they're not part of a collective.
>tfw have windows themed wallpapers but they're all on my phone

>tfw when RMS was actually trying to save our souls.

>A lot also became really offended by the question and called me a racist.

thailad you're a national treasure

finally, some recognition

Bro came out with the knife, black sky cries, bleeding rain down on me

Good posts lads