"user.... why did you destroy my rich culture again?"

>"user.... why did you destroy my rich culture again?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_geoscheme_for_the_Americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The rich culture was already long gone by the time most natives encountered Europeans. Because of the way Native American cultures developed (ie no animals to assist with agriculture), they were pretty much eternally on the brink of collapse and thus were used to a conception of the world where everything just disappears every few centuries until people build it up again.

North American Natives were (at least according to the evidence we have today) already deep into one of these downturns when the white man showed up.

I have a lot of respect for them
They really fought really fucking hard against the Europeans and I find the way of living and style they had very interesting that I would love to see more movies about it.
Hopefully, the world won't get too PC and sensitive that it will be taboo to make movies about the American Indian Wars.
I would love a tv show like vikings or got about the natives I think it would be refreshing.

Who the fuck made you an arbiter of which cultures deserve to live and die? Do you think your culture deserves to survive?

I didn't say that their culture deserved to die. I said that it was already in the process of dying when the Europeans showed up.

But in any case, my culture will one day die. It is inevitable.

The entire Amerindian population was descended from a few hundred Siberian hunter-gathers. The genetic pool was so small that it left them with numerous health weaknesses such as inability to tolerate alcohol and infectious diseases so that when Europeans came, they died by the millions.

indians were pretty fucking cool.

should've wiped out the niggers instead

Like you know anything about injuns, you ignorant snownigger.

hey jamal

sup zhang

didn't mean to insult you're 0,6 % cherokee heritage

Amerindians in Mexico can tolerate alcohol, they did in fact produce it, and survived also by the millions. Post proofs for your triipe.

just chirring

can we all agree
north american indians > south american indians

>tfw no native American gf
I also agree that Africans should've been wiped out instead of the injuns

>user.... why did you destroy my rich culture again?
It was never rich, you were literal stone aged savages who burned the forests and threw garbage everywhere. Reinventing your history is kind of sad.

>can we all agree
>north american indians > south american indians
Unless you're counting Aztecs as North American, the ones in our countries were much more primitive.

Wasn't that guy an Italian that larped Indian in commercials?

Also Finnish settlers had relatively good relations with natives.

Watch Jamestown

Citations needed

>Unless you're counting Aztecs as North American
they literally are

>american geography education

>Mexico isn't north america

THE STATE OF AMERICAN EDUCATION

because you faggots kept killing other people's cows, taking just a little bit of meat and leaving like 100kg out there to rot

>Citations needed
Read any history book on them with actual research. Hell the burning the woods is wide known, as is no metal working, no domesticated animals, etc. In the NE U.S. they lived in bark and branch huts.

They picture he posted leads me to believe he isn't. If he wanted to post "superior" North Americans he shouldn't have posted a Plains Indian.

I was talking more about aesthetically, not achievements

Will do Rupert

The weak must fear the strong.

I'm sorry we failed to protect you against the depredations of the eternal anglo

You literally sold them to the anglo. That's not failing to protect them, that's being complicit in their demise. Then again, perhaps France should be thanked for making way for progress and not being emotionally hampered.

Tell Napoleon I said thanks for so much clay

Australia is so dumb that actually post a Italian actor as an native American.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody

I don't know if Australia was baiting the entire Sup Forums, in one of their complex shitpost gorilla warfare, or was actually dumb.

Are you unaware that many Indian tribes were allied with the Anglos and that if it weren't for them Canada would be part of the United States right now?

*builds residential school*

The concept was reasonable by the standards of the day but the execution was often poor. Still preferable to the contemporary US approach toward western Indians.

>muh aesthetics
Kys leaf

*hangs métis leader*

He should never have returned from exile and he wasn't the real leader anyway, just the figurehead.

Are you one of those spastic autists that get triggered by the word aesthetic?

Fuck this shit.
I am the only one pissed because straya post a torone actor cosplaying a native American, and nobody realize it?
You retards claim to be racist, but can't distinguish a Mediterranean man from a native American?
What next? A Sikh be mistake from a Muslim?

Who cares? Just respond to the topic and be glad the image wasn't a Japanese cartoon character.

My autism don't allow me to "let it pass".
If a American posted that, we would have floated the thread with "look at the fat retard"

That's because while the Aussie made a mistake, Americans are a mistake.

Aesthetics matters very little imo.

I just liked the way they looked that's all, am I not allowed to bring it up? jeez louise

If they are going to be raping your wife and daughters as you travel west aesthetics matter more.

You can bring it up if you want mate, I just think it's a shallow thing to do.

Literally did not read after the 10th word.

I don't recall doing anything to Italy

I'm going to be honest, I don't give a single modicum of care for indians.

Let their languages fizzle, and their reservations shrink. It's been so long, they ought to simply meld into our greater society already.

>You retards claim to be racist
Hold on, wtf?

because Americans are the scourge of this Earth.

Only racist against filthy wh*tes

to be fair sicilians are just hairy injuns

>2017
>racist means understand the anthropological differences between a group of people.

Thats right. If you enjoy architecture, art, languages. You are a fucking racist.

Not according to the UN. Them being solely N.American is a post NAFTA thing. Before they were always a grey area.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_geoscheme_for_the_Americas

>muh aesthetics
>Kys leaf
I don't agree with him but this post reeks of Chinese male.

but i ain't a brit lad

They probably wanted Native American actors but they were all too drunk and molesting their kids.

Classic natives...
Here in brazil, the natives really enjoy to put their underages kids into prostitution. Some people say it was part of their culture, as a form of monetary system where young pussy was the currency.

That's just a voting block, it never was based on geographic criteria

Latin America was a mistake