BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

haha, wow

Do you love Japan

quite pungent indeed my dear...

Oh wow and ur HOW old?

Do yo love italy

Sodium Chloride!

kek, this guy..

that fragrance is quite noticeable.....yes.....

This is the first time I've read the whole thing. Not bad.

Eh? You've never seen an ass this big before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!*

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! It’s just gas blowing out of my asshole, ya know! Does it really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a whiff of this, then! *BRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAATTTTTTP* Can you smell that user?! *brrrrftp!* I-I bet you want to put your face to my ass and sniff, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Put your fucking face in my ass as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, l-lick it too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; I had a big tacobowl last night! C-Can't imagine anything would happen though - *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFTP...~!*

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you want to see my anus too!! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think of this- *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATP* … I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first time you've seen a girl fart this much sinc- *BRRRRRRRRRRFFTP! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, *brrrrrftp* brrrrrraaaaap* it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet AND stinky, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-* BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFAAAAAAAATP* plug it up RIGHT NOW

Why is brapposting so great bros

Oh hey user...
*brrrapp bRREAAPP*
OH sorry I'm a little gassy toda-
*brrrraaapppptttttt*
oh my......
*BRRRRRAAAPPPPFFFFFF*
oh sorry user I have to go!!!

>trailing braps in the distance

Anime!

I love Japan!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Oh my dear... my dear dear dear... such an extraordinary scent... such a dominant smell.. truly a pleasure for the nostrils to behold...

*sniffs*

Yes my lady.

*sniffs bigly*

Yes Yes Yes!!... if I could.. perhaps.. taste one, my dear? Oh please, please just one my dear? Please, I beg of you, just one more. With you squatting over my face, with your asshole right in my mouth... Just one...

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*plop*

*tastes inside of mouth*

Oh good heavens!

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

juuh

Hitler picked the wrong people to genocide.

T. p*jeet

POO

Agreed

Hmm okay

T. Chinaman
Tranny

>Finngols
>Chinamen
pajeet pls

how many cows have you fucked today, pajeet?

tfw ywn lick anime girl's asshole

>tfw I think I might have a fart fetish

I have findom and cuckold fetishes in denial so it's not the worst thing possible yet.

very good thread

Back in Pokémon gen 5 games there was this blonde bitch called Bianca and she was the hottest bitch to me, really great. Especially her ass was top tier, I really liked it, but then people started a meme that whenever they would post a picture of her where she showed her ass, a very cute picture, they would start fucking fart posting. Like BRAAAAAAAAAAAP and BRRRROOOT, making me think that those noises came out of her anus. I just couldn't drop the mental image of her letting out big stinky egg farts, I could basically smell them whenever I went through galleries on exhentai. It absolutely fucking ruined her for me. Ever since then I have felt a deep hatred towards fart posting.

must smell yui's butt *sniff* BBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

shitposting general?

FUCK YOOOOOOOOU

BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP oh yes... pungent dragon farts... *sniff* *sniff*

I so fuckint want to a toilet slave for anime girls and wear chastity belt never allowed to cum.

>russian men

want to be*
What's deal? Russian men are submissive cucks and I can confirm it.

I want to be huimiliated please insult me, especially about my dick size.

This is allowed on Sup Forums.