Do any of you foreign devils have 7-11's?

Do any of you foreign devils have 7-11's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why yes, we do

the most overrated store ever

Yep. I only come for their Slurpees though.

I see more 7-11s outside American than in America

Really? are they called seven-eleven or...whatever you guys names for those numbers are?

Nope

yes, not in my city, though

yes

what is it?
is it like 9-11?

Yes, it's the same brand, we just call them seven eleven in English

Are yours staffed by Hindus as well?

Nope, they're just regular people

Are you implying that Hindus arent "regular people"?

Yes, we don't have Pajeets in Mexico

No

No, we have Pressbyrån since 1899

7/11 is shit

Convenience stores in foreign countries are useless unlike Japan.

Because I can't
pay utility bills
receive a package from Amazon
buy good foods
buy coffee

>Hindus
??????????????????? No they are Korean

This . Expensive candybars, chips and soda. Only plebians valueing the America factor would prefere it to some arab cornershop.

7-11 is an american institution.

Going there after getting stoned and ditching class in high school, hanging out in the front with your friends like a group of jays and silent bobs, staggering in there at 3:20 a.m. after coming from the bar looking for munchies and making monstrosities with the bag of Doritos, chili and cheese dispenser and hot dog toppings.

I bet your gay little store isnt even open 24 hours

Get out normalfag.

>Do any of you foreign devils have 7-11's?
Yes we do in pretty much every big city.
But they are expensive and shit so everybody uses Pressbyrån which is a lot bigger, cheaper and have better stock.
>pic related 7Eleven / gas station in my town

yes we have your shitty store.. stockholm has like 10-15 at least.
we have mobile ones as well, the only thing good about that store and they usually hang around bars when people stumble out drunk

>no ability to plan a nights snacks, because of drugs
>no ability to resist drugs, because freedom
Company investors live pretty comfortable on your snacks and drug
"freedom".

Only a landsförrädare would shop there

ye

In the US literally everyone passes as "regular people"

It's the one and only thing I have to be jealous of mexico about

Yes, agree.
>Do any of you foreign devils have 7-11's?
Yes Sweden has them but they are total crap.
Pressbyrån is over a 100 years old, has great food, free wifi (100/100 mbit/s) and a lot more.

>use Burger invented store with shitty prices and disgusting greasy food
>use Swedish store that is part of our history, is a lot cheaper and has everything plus more
Hard choice...

(also love the Swedish invasion in this thread)

yes
one of three big 24/7 stores

7/11
family mart
lawson

>Pressbyrån
Owned by Norwegians

nobody goes to 7/11 in my city

No 7/11s here, but I bet you suns'obitches have never encountered the mighty Premier shop

I lived over one for 2 years during my stay in the UK.
A lot better than 7Eleven at least.

You mean żabka?

What the fuck are these shops anyway

Small kiosks pretty much that sell fast food, magazines, snacks, lottery tickets, pre-paid phone cards etc etc.

By usefulness of the stores by each country, Japan hits first no second thoughts given. Korea's are just a tiny hint better than American ones, albeit smaller.

American 7/11 are shit. They exist only to sell rolling paper for weed and malt liquor.

Japanese and Thai 7/11 actually have decent hot foods, snacks, and drinks.

I had no idea Sweden was so passionate about convenience stores.

Yes.

this
So long as you don't mind the brown people then it's fine

Surprised that this hasn't been posted yet

So, like our tobacconists, only belonging to some big corporation and open 24/7

Pressbyrån is to us what guns is to Americans.
It's the place you can always trust on after a night of drinking. When everything else is closed the glowing sign of Pressbyrån is like the gates of heaven.

Yep. And a lot more expensive.

>7-11
More like 9-11

Never seen that in France.

Wrong OXXO allows you pay banks, services, bus tickets and more

I take that back, some 7/11's in the states have gas stations.

Looks exactly like the setup we have over here. If it was in English it could be confused for a photo of the Shell service station on the way out of the south side of where I live.

The fucking lines and food selection make it pretty shitty tho, I'd rather go to a 7-11

a few, not many

7/11 is a Japanese company

America has the worst 7/11s in the world

>naming a convenience store after a great national tragedy

(this is a bait)
wew

fucked it :DDDDD

The US seemed like a nice place in the 90s

80s*

they tried, but realized we're poor as shit

I wish we had Wal-Mart in Germany

Never seen one in Europe

It was. What happened? ;_;

There were a few in the early 2000's. They were shitty and nobody misses them

Neun Elf

There are more, and better7-11 outside USA. Have you ever left?

Japanese got the better, improved version. Thailand, that tiny teeny country, have 10000 7-11. USA 7-11 fucking sucks and are barely above gas station.

And just so you know, Tower Records is also alive and well in Japan since it's bought out by the Japs long ago. And you guessed it, it's better than U.S. counterpart. Even have its own idol production studio and shit. How come Americans are so good at making new business but bad at keeping their company alive?

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with that guy in the blue shirt at 1:45

>Sister drank so much of those once, she got a fever

Never had something like that happen to me but Slurpees are pretty disgusting.

It's more like the American consumer habits change and the rest of the world, as much as I hate to admit it, tries to keep up with their fads. So Americans once upon a time got their "cup of joe" at convenience stores and the like, so countries like mine which actually do have good fresh roasted coffee and used to be able to cheaply afford high quality espressos moved to their "no nonsense" style, then Americans decided to make a bigger deal out of their coffee break and wham, it's now Krispy kreme and delicious pastries filled with sugar, we catch up then wham, Americans decide they now actually care about "high quality" coffee and it's all Starbucks, the rest of the world follows in overpaying for a simple cup of coffee which now starts resembling something like a milkshake.

Sure, no doubt Japan will one day own Starbucks but by that time it will be something of the past in the American collective conciousness as they all move to, I don't know, organic cryo-coffee smoothies. Meanwhile 7-11s will only survive out in the sticks as they all move to on demand drone delivered snacks and automated stores without cashiers. Dog help us all.

>not going to tje superior QT
I shiggy diggy

why the fuck would you want to do that a convince store though? You do that shit at fucking home

>the parent company, Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., is located in Chiyoda, Tokyo
after M&A, Seven-Eleven is Japanese franchise
number of stores
Japan 19588
Thailand 10007
South Korea 8943
the US 8454
Taiwan 5161

and I don't like them

Well that make sense. I don't hate to admit it because seriously if it's good it's good, even if the origin have already abandoned it.

And to be quite honest, most of the services Japanese 7-11 was never available in the U.S. Japanese convenient store is one step above, seriously.

So, I don't think it's always one thing replacing another. 7-11 won't be replaced by Starbucks because at the end of the day, Starbucks simply don't offer copy machine and delivery services.

You have a choice. Family Mart, Sankus, and Lawson are big enough to make 7-11 stay competitive. In some prefectures 7-11 can't even keep up with Seicomart.

Poor people in Thailand though. They have to buy whateer 7-11 sell to them because 7-11 own pretty much the whole supply chain.

>whateer
What's this?

don't know why 7/11's are still around here. I'm in a Wawa area and needless to say they have everything and much more

7/11 doesn't even have gas or deli's

what is this ?

Maybe, I've never seen one tho