Why do australians hate asians?

why do australians hate asians?
we are industrious and not violent

Other urls found in this thread:

dfat.gov.au/trade/resources/trade-at-a-glance/pages/top-goods-services.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're descended from subhuman prisoner exiles. What did you expect?

they are threatened by your superiority desu

Not many people actually hate Asians, they've been around too long. The ones that do are Sup Forumstards parroting memes about Chinese land investors and bogans that never went to school long enough to encounter any Asian people.

Gradual shift in perception over the years. When Pauline Hanson turned up 10 years ago and started banging on about Asians we were probably offended was the best word for it. But as the years go on and there are progressively more issues that are given play in the mainstream media perception changes.

In our society one of the main issues is interest rates and most people's wealth is tied to their property. Having a consistent narrative that Sydney and the other large cities are being bought by Chinese investors creates tension.

In Tasmania in particular there are other issues that seem to affect people. For example we have a very low sky line in this city and then there are proposals from Chinese groups to build massive skyscrapers here which would change the tone of the city also tourism can be a bit of an issue as well as the buyout of local business which then shift to exporting to asia rather than domestic markets.

So yeah its A. not real and B. based on things far away from race

>When Pauline Hanson turned up 10 years ago and started banging on about Asians
t. 16 year old

People have moved on to hating muslims so you're fine

Unless they're asian muslims, then you're fucked

Honestly though I would be fine with banning all Indonesian immigrants. Nothing good ever came out of that shithole

Yeah its pretty weird, Malays are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But Indo's have some kind of chronic arsehurt

dont you know aus loves PRC

>78891081
I don't think anyone really cares

>Not violent
confused anime girl.jpg

The Dutch were apparently not very nice to them or something

Malays were a under the British

Aren't they basically the same people though? same ethnic, same language, culture, etc.?

We dont, we love the hard working asians which have mostly added to our country. We hate the muslims which come here and live on welfare while openly hating western culture, and we hate the Sudanese who come here and immediately try to imitate American gang culture

Its funny actually, some of the most hardcore aussie bogans ive met were 2nd gen Vietnamese

Confirmed 1st gen
If you've been to any property auctions you'd know it's not simply a meme wrt. Chinese investors.
Sydney IS being ruined by Chinese investors and their suitors since theyre the only ones developing/starting businesses and I'm not either
Confirmed Melbournite blaming Sudanese for their problems. The Apex gang is a media myth brev

Don't think anyone likes mainland Chinese. Japs, Koreans, Viets, HongKong and Taiwanese. Anyone that can distinguish doesn't hate I don't think.

chinese land investors aren't a meme you lefty idiot

however most other asian races, eg viets, koreans, japs etc are pretty chill, I would prefer them to sandnigs

They tend to be more nationalistic since they won their independence by blood.
Same austronesian roots but different ethnicity, language, alphabet,culture added with islander regionalism they just adopted Riau islands Malay dialect as national language. Indonesian Malays usually lives around coast of Sumatera.

Well I mean the reality is that Australia relies on Tertiary industry to make the gears turn man. We don't actually produce very much at all outside of resources. Or so the story goes. Sad fact is that we used to say "the smart country" but it never actually materialised.

To go from putting a national focus on innovation to actively stifling progressive measure like alternative energy in a decade or two is a really odd gig.

I mean what is actually the plan here? China's market is drying up and we say "India lmao" but what the fuck are they going to build? Look around your house mate. We've got too much shit. And the stuff you buy just breaks after a while so there's this constant battle against entropy in your own house where you have to buy new shit constantly.

I mean I don't pay much attention so if you know the 20 year plan please let me know

t. broke my lunchbox half an hour ago and annoyed at having to buy a new one

There is no plan and probably wont be any decent direction or economic reform without a clear parliamentary majority from either side

So the story is that we'll hit a depression, the housing bubble will burst

Stirling stuff

we've literally never faced real adversity

maybe it'll be good for us?

>we are industrious
Sure
>and not violent
Lol

korean soldiers in imperial army out of control

The 90's were a bit grim for some mate. People worked long and hard on their businesses only to see them crippled by the recession we had to have. Couple that with Howard's fiscal policy that created an economic divide in Australia and yeah man people have definitely faced adversity. Australia was never a land of the haves and the have nots 20 years ago

90s here was fucking awful, the recession and interest rates through the roof really fucked people up in business, home ownership and even just finding a job

fug I wasn't around then, and I know of no family that experienced the hardships but I have certainly heard of "the recession we had to have" before

I wonder how we will sustain our economy in the future, I am thinking science-based because I know heaps of unemployed science grads (including myself) that are either just sitting there or working retail

Yeah I mean I was a kid so I don't really know much about it but in the photos my mum has it all looks very different back then

I mean that was meant to be the plan like I said. "the smart county" But it never quite took off. I don't know of any technology innovation businesses in Australia at least. It would be interesting to know what our exports look like outside of resources but like I said its a tertiary economy so we've got plenty of doctors and lawyers and shit but its clearly not exactly sustainable having an completely insular economy where all we do is import goods.

Who knows? Maybe the Indians really will want some rocks so we can fuck around for another 20 years at least

I'm Australian and i hate Australians I try to dissociate myself from my Australian identity

dfat.gov.au/trade/resources/trade-at-a-glance/pages/top-goods-services.aspx

So beef tourism and degrees.

Beef's a resource actually but the market won't dry up.

Not a real bright outlook

also what the fuck is this?

forget that, UK is stealing our fucking gold

Someones got to acquire the toyota utes you always see in the middle east I guess

literal gypsies
reeeee my state already is famous for cucks and now this proves it

It was 'conservative' in so much everyone was just watching their wallet to make ends meet, really hard to see big business investment in anything. Lot of stuff like apprenticeships, trades and employment overall suffered out the arse. No one had flashy cars and it was just very frugal.
Lot of my friends highlights was just getting a job in the public service (because they where near-impossible to sack) or in my case went to uni and kind of hoped shit would be better when I got out. It didn't so ended up in the army for a fair while.

In terms of technology, we're really doing very well on the medical front (I really should have been a doctor!) but other areas have problems just retaining their IP and then manufacturing some things here. Lot of it actually stems back to the yanks, who bought a lot of our industries and when things where not profitable enough they just moved all the manufacturing into China or SE asia where they could get monkeys working for peanuts. Not that I dislike yanks, but their big business sector are a bunch of filthy cunts.

I wonder how CSL is doing (hire me you fucking cunts)

are you the one always sperging on about country folk

I think he just wants replies of "t.melbourne" or "t> zhang" or something to that effect

[2]
guarantee that you weren't alive when hanson first showed up
Indonesia has a lot of ethnic groups in it, Malaysia is a single group

The Vietnamese are definitely the best at assimilating.

I also know plenty of very Australian Singaporeans and Hong Kongers. The Koreans are a mixed bag and it's only really the Chinese that are generally bad at assimilation

I'm 31 mate. Might be because I'm from Tasmania and most of the people I've ever been exposed to are quite left wing. Couldn't quite find the word for it actually. But it was unthinkable to some. Some fellas I've spoken to over the years had different opinions though. Long time ago so the memories are quite vague. But yeah Pauline pantsdown etc really did happen

>I don't know of any technology innovation businesses in Australia at least
Google Maps was made here, as was Wi Fi. Melbourne and Sydney do quite a bit in tech.
Our medical research is also excellent.

Nah I actually agree with you I think, I just glanced at what you said about hanson and misunderstood it

Yeah not much of a career generator on any sort of scale unfortunately and sad to say but I doubt much went into the economy from either of those

at least Australians have some reasons to hate Japs. They justify eco-terrorism due to being against whaling

>eco-terrorism
Its just terrorism

I mean this is just one fuckwits opinion but do what you like but stay the fuck out of our waters

the Japanese also came close to invading Australia in WW2, bombed one of our cities and literally ate Australian and New Guinean forces during Kokoda

most people are pretty positive towards Japan though

>Singapore-Australia Work and Holiday visa
>Brothel work is ok
Time for the BAD (Big Aussie Dick).

no i rarely browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general and if i do it's not in threads relating to australians.

i'll give you like $14 and a bottle of coke

Still playing Guild Wars 2?

nah that's the guy who will post

this...

all

the time

I don't play video games. I wouldn't play even if you paid me.

Just the Chinese, you Japs are alri

All just a bit of banter, we copped it good and gave it back to them hard haha, cheeky cunts.

Shits fucked mate, Chinese property investment is winding down, mining boom is over and the dumb cunts in charge seem hell bent on killing our renewable industry before it can get off the ground. Best advice I can give you is learn to fix your own shit when it breaks and buckle in for one fucking hell of an economic ride.

wtf singapore

reddit

the property bubble is about to pop, that's true, but it was the the mining capital boom that ended, the mining industry is still strong.
the renewable meme is still in full swing, it's just that most states don't want to rush into it like South Australia did while there are still genuine problems with it

Sorry what are you meaning with "renewable industry"?

I assumed he meant renewable power
it really isn't an industry though

Its pretty reddit to say reddit mate

because strayans are untermensch descended from lumpen-prole

I envy you your positive outlook man, I think we're in for some tough fucking times ahead one way or the other but I guess your right about renewables. It doesn't really matter what the feds do to try and stop it because the simple fact is that shit is already cheaper than coal and the price is only ever going to go down. The Libs are about to learn that you cant fight the free market.

Yeah but Tassie has had renewable power forever and its still a fucking nightmare. Full monopoly syndrome with the Hydro just arbitrarily jacking up the prices

lmao shut up poof

reddit

I'm speaking in general terms about the uptake of various renewable energy sources. The most commonly seen example of this would be solar panels, which you currently see installed on houses and grouped in large solar farms out in the desert. The production, installation and subsequent profit from the use of these panels comprises a fairly major part of the "renewable industry".

On top of solar, the industry involves a bunch of other technologies and practices, some of which are well developed, like the desalination plant in Wonthaggi and some of which are still in their infancy, like electric cars and sustainable farming practices. all that shit counts as part of the "renewable industry" and there's a fuck-tonne of money to be made from it if only those dumb cunts in canberra would pull their heads out of their collective asses and actually start supporting it. Even something as small as not spending hundreds of millions of dollars of our tax money subsidising coal mines would have a huge impact, but apparently that's still too much to ask of our elected representatives.

>there's a fuck-tonne of money to be made from it
"no"

what is it like to live in Australia?
Do you think it is best in the world?

really great
yeah

retard
the world is shifting to it, it is a huge global industry, it will multiply in size several times in the coming 50 years. It's not wishful thinking or wasting money, now it has the scope that it is influencing economy/politics to further its growth. It's no longer a money sink to improve the world, it's a relevant industry.

there's no money in it mate

even if there was, Australia definitely is not the place where it could be centred

I'm an English expat living in Perth and I can honestly say that there's nowhere else I'd rather be

nice trips
perth looks like it has nice weather, I want to go there

it has the best weather in the country in my opinion
it gets fucking hot compared to Melbourne and Sydney, but humidity isn't a problem and we get strong winds kicking in every afternoon that cools everyone down

it's not the most exciting place, but it's got a great, laid back vibe to it.

If I lives there, I will plant Eucalyptus trees around my house and keep him as a pet

sounds fucking glorious

I'm from melbs myself, too many cool spells in summer

>guild war
do people play the meme south korean game?

What even Australia has contributed?i can't think of any australian multinational company or any stuff? they are just rich beacause of huge natural resources

Motherfucker we invented wi-fi. We also built the mirrors that detected gravitational waves for the first time as well as a bunch of other cool shit I cant remember.

Then the Libs decided to gut the CSIRO and now we aren't inventing shit.