Two bombs wasn't enough

Two bombs wasn't enough

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER GAY

I don't get it.

What's wrong with that

*weren't ?

That's three different scripts in a single word.

Basically that could all be written as harigana but instead japan has to be fucking snowflakes and write the first character in kanji, with the harigana above it, then do a couple harigana characters, then complete the rest of it in katakana (which has literally no reason to exist because it's basically identical in function to harigana but is a whole other script because history reasons)

Do you love Japan

t. frustrated weaboo

To clarify, that's like if I took a random Chinese moonrune and said "this means the word 'new' now", and then wrote the word (new) above it in tiny letters for redundancy, and then wrote the word computer in fucking wingdings font and demanded the whole country learn how to read fluently in wingdings.

For literally what purpose.

what the fuck? who cares?

It makes a lot of sense once you begin to read. Japanese has relatively few sounds compared to other languages, so context and different alphabets are highly important in separating words from each other. Plus, katakana is really neat once you can read it.

Don't worry, man. You'll get it before long.

I'm not so much frustrated as I am in awe that this ridiculousness exists.

two plane wasn't enough

I mean, you made a grammar error in your post so I wouldn't be so critical if I were you.

Whatever, weaboo
Good post

There were 4 nigga, whatchu smoking?

>two plane wasn't enough
2 years of English education were not enough

It was an inside job
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I don't understand. If you hate Japan why would you care about their writing system? It's not like you're trying to learn the language of the country you hate, right?

I'm 99% sure he is some kind of self-hating weaboo that is trying to show how much he HATES Japan while secretly wishing he were Japanese

新しい is one word. Not 新し+い
If you want to separate, then you need to paint 新 grey and しい white.

That's pretty fucked up, man.

this

もはや中学生以下だろこれwww

OPのTwo bombs wasn't enoughはスルーか?
Well, OP must be Korean so no wonder he doesn't know English.

>Two bombs wasn't enough
>wasn't
Zhang Kim wasn't smart enough lol

針仮名ってなに?
ぼくちゃんわかんなーい

>針仮名

つーか新しいパソコンくれよ
高性能なヤツな?