Why do Europeans form camps to get into Britain...

Why do Europeans form camps to get into Britain? Maybe they should work hard on their own nations instead of trying to leave them.

I'm looking at you, France and Belgium.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QWYc71Giag&t=308s
youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pajeet... those are not europeans

Because Great Britain is such a great country (it's in the name). Which European hasn't dreamt of leaving his poor shithole beind and begin a new life in the glorious United Kingdoms?

>they're literally calling it a jungle

they are new europeans, the changing face of europe

I'd feel 100% safe with my daughter hanging out at that playground.

why do these people want to go to that shithole anyway?
I mean I'm not really complaining. But what's actractive about fucking england? and I mean attractive in every sense of the word

Did I just hear Jungle time?
youtube.com/watch?v=0QWYc71Giag&t=308s

For the same reason they like France and Brussels. They are too lazy to learn a new language.

Unless they believe they can get lots of free money, like in Germany and Sweden.

More gibs than in the rest of Europe, I guess

what, you think we want those fleebags?

>France and Brussels
well, they clearly don't since they just want to keep moving towards england
what vision do they have of britain back in shitholistan that they keep trying hard to cross the canal even though they're already in the western world
>free money
our social safety net is completely fucked, literally freeloader paradise

Camping is fun.

>not posting Eurodance

Get out. Here's the real jungle song. Euro-style!

youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI

>United Kingdom
>Europeans

WTF?

EU =/= Europe

>what vision do they have of britain back in shitholistan that they keep trying hard to cross the canal even though they're already in the western world
Because we are a shithole already
They think UK is rich like in movies
You know those high rises around the park ? Full of arabs and niggers already
It'd be disappointing for them to stay, and we have no money to give them anyways

We are so shit, we aren't a final destination like Germany UK or Sweden, we are just a step on the way where they don't want to stay like Spain or Greece

Because UK give out very generous welfare money.

>MUH HERITAGE

They're in Europe, they're European.

I will abandon UK And return to Greece Tbqh.

>AmeriGUN education...

You do know that Europeans are a ethnic group consisting different types of Native-Europeans? I think the term used in USA is "white people" but in Europe these "white people" are ethnic Europeans. In Europe these "white people" are native people of the land.

Example black person can become a citizen of European country and therefore and a citizen of EU but he/she nor his/her children will ever become ethnically European.

European born in USA doesn't become ethnically American. Last 400 years has proven this as "white people" are still classified as European-American and not Native-American.

>As in the French port of Calais, the dream of most here is getting to Britain

The EU needs to make their dream come true.