Wake up

>wake up
>these two are your children

what do?

Casey Anthony

help them be the best people they can be

Kill yourself for becoming an anglo

oh man that's so sad, what would be more ethical and moral here is it to keep them living like this, or to mercifully kill them (when they were babies or even an abortion when it was found out)

Just take care of them the best way I can.

Preform a post-birth abortion.

put them in my submarine and accidentally dismember them

Raise them and get severely addicted to video games

Drop them from a cliff, better than let them live this way, they have seizures all the time and absolute retardation. Same reason you unplug people on life support when they can no longer get up or talk

I follow the ancient Nordic tradition and leave them in the woods so nature can reclaim them and they will rest under Yggdrasil until Ragnarök.

What? Knäckebröd with meatballs?

kill them both

>white """"""""people""""""""
>humanity

>Knäckebröd with meatballs
>knäckebröd with meatballs
WUT?
KNÄCKEBRÖD MED KALLES KAVIAR!

Put them in some kind of home for someone else to look after.

I couldn't handle it. Sorry, but they're just as much of a drain as a super demented old person or a braindead wheelchair bound car accident victim.

In fact they're even less human, because who I just mentioned used to have personalities. These poor things are pretty much empty husks, always have been, always will be.

>1:15
>mamma mia, scusi, scusi

be happy that i got laid at least.

TAYGETUS'D

Was the parents mentaly ill

Kek

UMA DELİCİA

go back to sleep

>Was the parents mentaly ill
just christian

>american "people"

how on earth did they think it was a good idea to pump out another one with a first born like that?

Jesus put on some clothes, you fucking whores.

Make them commanders of the 7th fleet, because they'd probably do a better job.

they look happy

Teach them in the anglo ways.

Didn't the older one reach adulthood recently?
I wonder what her sex moans sound like.

we wuz vikangz

This and then sterilize myself and their mother.

You'd think these inbred cunts would have got it the first time but they had to try another one

You can see here that they actually have an elder son who's normal.

>be muslim
>these are all of your children

what do?

They're tripping out of their fucking minds.
Probably end up using the older one as a freaky fleshlight.

>You'd think these inbred cunts would have got it the first time but they had to try another one
Yeah I never got that. I worked with a guy who had one autistic son and then switched to adoption.

Sensible chuckle.

fucking brutal, dude

Same as But no forsake my religion for Allah clearly doesn't exist.

Seek help.

Fuck off normalfag, I'm trying to have a wank here and you're ruining the mood.

Don't pretend you're not curious too.

Literally hurr durr?

What's his gf thingken in this picture?

she certainly doesn't look comfortable

can you blame her?

they treat them like dolls

it's fucked up

look like normal healthy muslims to me

It's still your blood and your flesh. Killing them or letting them die is absolutely honourless and a crime against nature and your family.

Kill them then myself because God clearly doesn't want me to reproduce.

Remember that I'm not one of the "muh abortion is immoral in all cases" freaks and wake up.

You could argue it'd be a mercy for all involved.

Well, life is hard. If you are too weak and can't handle it, don't even think about getting children.
You can't just forget all your responsibilities and say "fuck it". This is not how it goes.

Kill the mutant. Purify the impure.

yeah but they're pretty much brain-dead husks. They're just a drain on everything and everone around them. They aren't even capable of saying they're in pain, or recognising that they're alive.

I follow ancient Japanese tradition and throw them in the sea so nature can reclaim them and they will rest under the Sea of Japan until Tsunami.

Wew lad.

>Sea of Japan
You mean East Sea?

OK fuck, Sea of Japan AND Korea. We cool?

Pull a Cobain or Courtney love, depending or your conspiracy.

>He basically told us he felt that her condition was likely genetic with a 25% chance for recurrence.
>4 years later, after Dr. Dobyns still had not located any genes responsible for Claire's microcephaly, we decided to have another baby.
>Since their microcephaly is autosomal recessive, both the mother and father have to carry this very rare gene. Somehow, both Scott & I do.

So, they had one messed up child and then decided to have another one

Terrible, awful parents

I have a son and this is honestly the thing i would fear the most. would kill the mutants, then the mother, then myself

Love them. Why is this a question?

just read their blog
man, the fucking feels again

God I'm so happy that there are people who can love like this. I don't think I could handle it. I'd probably end up in jail.

perfect blowjob machines

This is legitimately the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.