twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that lauren southern

EGG

/r/incels puts r9k to shame

wish i had a gf(bf)

don't talk to me or my egg ever again

,,, No.

stop talking about eggs

there he is .... mr. reckless and provocative.
the mad man. the legend.

80s is pinnacle of anime

youtube.com/watch?v=witiRRDz1ts

incels, sluthate, lookism etc are utterly bizarre desu

the kind of people that beat themselves up all day for not locking eye contact with every person they walk by, not realising that a gormy little midget locking eyes with everyone doesn't look like a 'chad' he looks like an autistic gormbean

grim

Stand up tall and be stronk

/brit/ is an egg general lad

egg head

egg

or as yanks like to say it

AYYYYGGGUHHHH

egginflo

Christ alive, you're an idiot. Discussion is pointless.

who /keepsTheirEggsInTheFridge/ here

yeah no

youtube.com/watch?v=9Me2Fa0BWOc

I keep mine in a bowl on the windowsill with a lid that looks like a chicken

70 IQ rocket scientist here lads. Took me an extra two centuries to learn, but I finally understand the basics of combustion.

okay, good! so now we know it's fried egg sandwiches. good! now we're getting somewhere. but there's still information we don't know, and that is terrifying. because what if there was lettuce on that sandwich?! or ketchup?! i'm telling you man, if that's wholemeal bread, you want to know about it. because wholemeal bread is the dragon. it can eat you! read some carl jung, that guy is so smart it's scary. it'll knock your socks off. sunny side up or easy over! it's easy to miss these pieces of information if you're not looking for them but man, you have to face these fears and find this stuff out because not knowing this stuff? jeez.

Stop trying to destroy the white race you Jewish menace!

admire how unrestrained those incel lads are

ah so I've won the argument then?

good-o

do you? hahaha amazing

I don't understand this meme

my feet stink

>i'm telling you man
>jeez

does he actually say that? thought he was like really serious

70 IQ sub saharan african nuclear phycisist here. It only took me 60 years of university.

Currie herself was in no doubt where the fault for all these stories lay: ‘the bloody “Back to Basics” campaign is to blame, for it outlawed the one protective factor the Tory Party has always relied on – hypocrisy.’ As Sarah Keays, who had been Cecil Parkinson’s lover in the 1980s, put it: ‘They apply one standard to themselves and another to the rest of the country.’

Egg

pics x

well, scotland looks pretty comfy.

niffing some speed

homeboy said we could eat you

maid gf is required

it is, being a londoner the highlands felt like nowhere else in the UK

Hope the aussies vote No against faggot marriage

read the gulag archipelago by dostoevsy. then sort yourself oot.

What arguement? That dumb people are actually smartter than smart people? What a fucking pleb you must be, honestly. Your mum lied to you when she said you could still be a rocket scientist with your 70 IQ and aspergers, mate. Here's the ytough love she should have given you.

no a true blue wont care what people do with their arseholes

its not (snot)

Finished the daily prayers to my Elliot Rodger shrine

how do i make friends with brits?

youtube.com/watch?v=X88pcqzt8lo

>That dumb people are actually smartter than smart people?
that's clearly not what I said nor implied

>What a fucking pleb you must be, honestly. Your mum lied to you when she said you could still be a rocket scientist with your 70 IQ and aspergers, mate. Here's the ytough love she should have given you.
ah
have I struck a nerve?

>okay everyone get in a circle and let's play never have I ever
>never have I ever had sex in public, *drinks* tehehe
>user why aren't you drinking to the sex ones? you aren't some sort of virgin are you?

Einstine here.

I used my 70 IQ rating to question why I'm dead. Here I am. Question everything, especially if you're dumb

which one would you shag?

just lie

Have you ever met a man of good character where women are concerned?

Pardon me?

youtu.be/vlRNnC7GupQ

well, what's Drumpf going to do now?

You said dumb people question things more than smart people. And that someone with a 70 IQ can be a rocket scientist. You are literally dumber than a pile of rocks.

>n-no it's always to same old boring questions that's why i dont want to play

Why are maid uniforms so beautiful?

buy them a pint

it's not a vote about sodomy, it's a vote about the destruction of marriage and the nuclear family unit

should kill a baby spaniard as revenge

I'm being sent to the dean for saying I would bring cigs and beer on a camping trip in class
was setting a bad example

not all of it is but large parts of it are

Well, I haven't.

well it's too late in either care

What books you lot reading then?

Too white
Those are filthy tour*sts

Vélar og vélbúnaður 3

I find that the moment a woman makes friends with me she becomes jealous, exacting, suspicious, and a damn nuisance.

Guards! Guards! at the moment

TOURISTS GO HOME, REFUGEES WELCOME

the time of the hero

im against alcoholism

it's not though because it's still illegal in australia you fucking spastic

70 IQ chessmaster here. Just took a little extra time is all.

the making of modern japan

somehow immediately after cumming i can always piss a ton, even if i already pissed before i started wanking

i was making a reference to something i hear the granados in resident evil 4 say a lot, i hear it in my head every time i see a spanish flag, sorry if that was a bit arcane

incidentally, do you know what the closest approximation might be to what they actually say?

meant in general across the world you spaz, australia voting no wouldnt change much in the grand scheme of things

And I find that the moment I make friends with a woman I become selfish and tyrannical.

dont get this gimmick

me and the lads

Got accepted to oxford bio engineering after scoring 70 on an online IQ test.

wide pants can get it

So here I am, a confirmed old bachelor and likely to remain so.

only about 40 years late mate

any lads wanna bum?

No joke tourism can be a big problem for locals
You can't rent a flat in Marbella on a doctor's salary because it's much more profitable to just rent it on a daily basis to tourists

is that seriously michelle obama
she looks like a roided tank, you'd think barry could get a better bint

was on holiday in spain over the bank holiday weekend. the lads found a dolphin runt and we all gave it a good kicking lol

you're a fucking retard and i hope you die

of course. all the intelligent people do that at Cambridge

fucking hate this game
expect real stories but it's always just sex.

i just drink anyway, ever had sex and i'm very open about that fact but i'm not going teetotal just for the benefit of some fucking overboiled tweens.

If IQ 70 people could accomplish anything then Sub-Saharan Africa would be developed by now

>You said dumb people question things more than smart people.
no I didn't
what I said was that dumb people are going to speak out verbally about things, and openly question things

a smarter person will probably think "hey maybe bad things will happen to me" before they blurt their mouth open, so they'll be a bit more careful about what they say
basically: dumber people talk before thinking, smarter people think before talking
the smarter person will ultimately be questioning things more in their head and might notice more subtle things that the dumb person might not notice, which allows them to ask more intelligent questions

> And that someone with a 70 IQ can be a rocket scientist.
yes?
given enough time a functional person can learn anything
they might not be a very effective one, but they could still do it given enough time

michael obama*