What do Brazilians think of Mexicans and vice versa?

What do Brazilians think of Mexicans and vice versa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrUFdEcwmQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazilian in US here.

Mexicans are the scum of the Earth.

Tacos e buritos. Also beheadings.

They seem a warm-hearted people. I like them.

Nothing, really.

But I think most people in here would think the usual, something like "happy mulattoes who know how to party, playing football in the beaches while dancing zamba and singing bossa nova with Christ the Redeemer behind them, also crime and favelas, I guess"

Whenever Mexico loses in any football competition (i.e. fucking always), most people choose to support Brazil ever since the 1970 world cup (hosted in Mexico and won by Brazil with Pele)

Mexican in Mexico here.

Brazilians are the scum of the Earth.

Forgot to add: Sup Forums, however, is full of autistic NEETs from both countries who are really butthurt. They sometimes clash among one another for the dumbest reasons, but they mostly ignore each other.

IRL our governments are currently negotiating potential trade deals (mostly corn) and joint military cooperation deals, in case NAFTA goes to shit (which it will totally happen). But nothing else has happened in our histories in order to have a deep impact in every day lads.

>is there any attempts to create a Latin-American NATO?

greentexted on accident

We like you due to chaves and chapolin colorado

I like Brazil, chill bro tier fun loving people

Yeah it is called UNASUR, but you guys always undermined it with alianza del pacifico, chile and other stuff

School is starting soon, Cletus. Better hurry up and get home from Cabo.

How integrated is it? Is there freedom of movement for any countries? Is there any attempts to further integrate? (Such as single currency, integrated military command, etc)

Carnival, party and joga bonito

Brazil is the embodiment of the bro archetype, chauvinistic air-headed simpletons whose greatest accomplishment is fucking some foreign thot. All in all, shit country with shit people.

Mexico is the embodiment of the bro archetype, chauvinistic air-headed simpletons whose greatest accomplishment is invading some foreign land. All in all, shit country with shit people.

There is ID travel throughout all south america, there are some joint projects and other stuff

Only negative things.

My cousin got impregnated by a Mexican back when she lived in Los Angeles, but it was because he kept insisting to take her on a date everyday.

I find it funny that your opinion doesnt represent the brazilian people at all to the point as if you want people to have this untrue image

Mariachis are bros

he meant el chavo del ocho, not chaves de las calamidades.

The average Brazilian doesn't know much about Mexico. They speak Spanish, they look red and their country is a shithole just like ours (maybe even worse), so we're brothers. You might want to add some negative stereotypes here from movies and TV shows.
We also love El Chavo del 8.

The Mexicunt that I work with seems to like Brazil a lot.

do you guys like la familia peluche?

>la familia peluche
Never heard of that.

We like El Chavo del 8, La fea más Bella, Rubi, Marimar, María la del Barrio, Rebelde, La Usurpadora and maybe a few others.

BEAN'd

Single currency was put on hold because of Greece

mi madre... mmamaa

All Spanish speaking countries know nothing about Brazil. They only know Rio de Janeiro stereotypes.

We also know nothing about Mexico or any Spanish speaking country. We only know their shitty TV programs.

Don't know why you're trying to save face. Ask any Brazilian on the street what they will think of Mexico and they will say: brown people with moustache and sombreros, dirt roads, cartels, extreme gore videos.

Brazilians only think positive things about first world countries like USA, Germany, Canada, Japan, UK and France, the rest people only think negative things and stereotypes, plus lots of criticism if they happen to be an important country like China.

It also wouldn't work very well because we're all fucking poor. We need to get our shit together and then think about doing cool stuff. What use would a joint military force be if we can't even access parts of our own territory, for instance?

idk desu, a friends went to brazil and says he had a good time with the brazilians
i only met a brazilian girl for a short time, she was white

>race-mixing with Brazilians

This is a bit true.

If average Brazilians know Sup Forums every country of the planet would be considered a bit shit.

>he keeps on trying

all I know about mexico and mexicans is the image the US sells me

also CHAVES CHAVES CHAVES
TODOS ATENTOS OLHANDO PRA TV
AÍ VEM O CHAVES, CHAVES CHAVES
COM UMA HISTORINHA BEM GOSTOSA DE SE VER

sounds like brazil except partially for the chauvinism

There is nothing wrong about being ignorant about Latin America actually.

They only know Rio de Janeiro and think Brazil = Rio de Janeiro

Which is scummier of the two?

Most crime
Most violence

I unironically would feel safer in Mexico or Brazil than in the UK

"girls"

brazil

The is not a single Latin American country with a decent judiciary. It's filled with communists.

If they have low homicide rates today, they can have a high homicide rates tomorrow.

>anime posting jackass still trying to pretend Brazilians care about anything aside from money and white skin

Why are Latin American Sup Forumstards always bootlicking cuckholds that want the US to forcibly impose its will upon them?

We'll say Mexico, they will say Brazil.

Because we watch American movies and only see good things about USA, so we think all Americans are tall muscular blue eyed people who are noble, always fighting for justice and doing the right thing.

I've met 4 Brazilians IRL, all of them were great people, smart, fun to hang around with and hard working.
All in all, great country with great people

>tall
>muscular
>noble
>fighting for justice
>doing the right thing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

That its a poor country just like the rest of latin america. Cultural things like sombrero and and tequila. Ilegal border crossing. Being cucked by USA. And the list goes on. Just the common steoreotypes. They are as revelant to us as Taiwan, Indonesia or Iraq, we just dont care about them.

>America
>any of those positive adjectives
;_;

ugh

Fuck off, xenophobic asshole

Do you find his toxic masculinity to be problematic?

I dont know anybody who thinks that. But I dont blame you, I live in a developed city in the south with a decent(not commie) educational system.

Peckham in London is the worst place I've been too in my entire life. Go fix your mini pakistan/nigeria and shut up.

yes
cuck

>I dont know anybody who thinks that

Me too. And I live in Fortaleza, he is an autist commie.

Also,

>city in the south
>not communist

bretty nice cuntry
still we have a lot to learn about their advanced beheading techniques

I've learn from Hispachan and /lat/ that everyone from Spanish Speaking nations hate them, so they must be annoying

You got it wrong. It's coxinhas who think all Americans are white and it's communist Brazilians who claim Americans are mixed.

>thinking highly of your foreign coworkers makes you a cuck
>refusing to shit talk other nationalities in muh Punjabi llama dyeing secret club makes you a cuck

What? For communists every rich people or cop is an aryan opressor. Check Latuff draws

Go back to /cum/, you literal talking hemorrhoid.

Gauchos are commies, the rest of the south leans cuckservative.

Itajaí/SC. Apenas 1 Prefeito de esquerda (PT) na história. SC é o Estado mais anti-comunista do país.

FUCK NO

DISBAND THE ARMY OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY

Exatamente isso. Aqui em SC nós consideramos o comunismo coisa de fracassado/bandido.

What's so bad about it?

i'm not cara

There's no point to having one, it only makes us waste money.

Uh.. i'm from Porto Alegre which is way more developed than any shithole you come from and everyone here considers Americans to be like that. Every American tourist we get here from average people to Mormons are always nice and blond haired, way whiter than our """"German""""-Brazilians.

I don't give a fuck, go back to shitpost in /cum/, nobody wants you outside of there.

>i'm from Porto Alegre which is way more developed than any shithole you come from

É o autista comunista que posta russos pelados. Figura velha por aqui. Ele diz que é gaúcho, mas acho que é carioca.

Porto Alegre? HABAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABA
Eu conheço Porto Alegre, meu pai é gaúcho. Aliás conheço até cidades como Bagé, Dom Pedrito. Porto Alegre é uma bosta, porcaria de cidade violenta. O resto do RS também é subdesemvolvido com exceção da serra. O que mais tem aqui em Itajaí e Balneário Camboriú é gaúcho que foi buscar vida melhor. Mas enfim, continuem votando no PT/PSOL.

El Salvador would love that

Mas quando é para falar de Brasil branco e Alemão com os gringos, ai de repente a população do RS e de Porto Alegre é importante né? Já que sem o RS, o numero de brancos no Brasil vira minoria em extinção.

o brasil nao tem pessoas brancas. Por favor para meus macacos

Metade de baixo do estado de vocês é composto por índios em negação. Basicamente como Argentina e Uruguai. A parte de cima nem gaúcha é.

Alemão no RS? Eu sei que tem várias cidades no RS que são alemãs, mas ninguêm aqui pelo menos usa o RS co.o referência de algo bom para os estrangeiros. Prefiro indicar Curitiba. Vocês são muito iludidos.

Isso é verdade. Mas como fazer os coxinha Paulistas apaixonados por branco entenderem isso? E hoje em dia a coisa ta bem mais misturada, é comum achar branco bem no sul e marronzinho na serra.

Curitiba? O ex da minha prima é de Curitiba. O cara é um pardo gordinho e baixinho. Só o vô era branco, ai saiu um monte pardo. Não tem estado branco, por isso os arianos pardos precisam usar os três estados do Sul para impressionar os gringos.

Brasil is German colony. We're proud descendants of the Teutons.

cuck

they're pretty annoying on normie websites

hurr durr pls come to brazil

mexico is a lot safer for the commoner, crime like bank assaults, gun robbery or home invasion is a lot more rare in mexico than in brazil.
We don't have several hundred rats running around our house like in brazil because the tiger in mexico already ate them all.
I have to admit it, sometimes when you see on the news beheaded skinned off bodies laying on the street you start missing the rats.

t. Mexican internet defense force

t. zé pequeno

>Rubi, Marimar
My nigga

>tfw aunt used to tease me when I was four for having a crush on Thalia when she would babysit me and watch Marimar

Brazilians seem to love El Chavo del Ocho for some reason

i hate all of that mexican shit

desu, nothing

What is "El Chavo del Ocho"?

youtube.com/watch?v=LrUFdEcwmQ8

Why do Brazilians type "kkkkkkkkk" online? What does it mean?

they should be fucking genocided

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue