Way You Move > Hey Ya

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Way You Move > Hey Ya

Attached: 600x600bf.jpg (72 KB, 600x600)

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Roses > everything else

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Hey Ya >>>>>>>>>> everything Kanye West ever did

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

I'm Sorry Mrs Jackson > All songs ever

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

I just realized speakerbox is better than love below

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

based

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

no

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

anything > rap

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

no

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

this single artwork is so goddamn cool, I love outkast

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

no

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Attached: AhFp5OF.png (128 KB, 733x406)

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

t. contrarian attentionwhore

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (35 KB, 800x450)

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Why do you people like Kanye so much? He's not even as good as you've deluded yourself to think.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Nah bro, Hey Ya is a solid contender for best pop song of the 21st century

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

the love below is better than anything kanye west ever did

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Why is everyone so obsessed with Kanye that they have to compare every song with his entire oeuvre in a never-ending game of one-upsmanship to prove that Kayne isn't actually good? What's telling though is how they believe that Kanye is a mountain that all other heights are measured against, even though they profess that he is trash, even when he isn't relevant to the thread. .

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Exactly

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

It's only like that because you insipid cronies constantly put him on a pedestal of the gods and consistently worship his every move. We merely just compare Kanye's songs with others as a joke, to see if you delusional brainlets get riled up whenever your precious "God" is criticized, which for the most part works. It's "Still a Better Love Story Than Twilight" + "The Emperor's New Clothes" with a half of "Pleb Detected" inside for good measure.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Are you guys in a cult? Why are you speaking for everyone? I think most people just want to shitpost.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Yes

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit