Will a multicultural future be good I'm indifferent to it I don't really care either way if whites become a minority in...

Will a multicultural future be good I'm indifferent to it I don't really care either way if whites become a minority in my country or not it's inevitable anyway.

Most minorities are okay except for blacks desu

Objectively yes since it´ll put an end to religious wars and ethnicity wars.

it wasn't always inevitable.

>I don't really care either way if whites become a minority
and you think you'll have a say regarding anything when you're a minority? you do realize "minorities" hate you right? they're taught in school and through media to and blame you for genocide the world over etc.

>put different ethnicities from all around the world into the same territory
>all ethnic conflicts will end

Media overplays minority hate and vice-versa I'm friends with asians, maoris, indians they don't hate me or anything we even throw back racist banter towards eachother.

If they're born here they're generally better I'm only friends with minorities from New Zealand the rest were born here.

once whites lose power it will create a power vacuum, the chinese will obviously take it and you'll officially be part of china. and as you know, the chinese don't tolerate minorities.

Eventually it will. Once there is no major difference between people

Everything will be fine if you're not poor and you have guns.
>the Balkans

Race =/= culture, and it's cultural differences that leads to conflict

It means the wh*tes will finally pay for there crimes

But for real it will never work

Most minorities here even Chinese born from my generation see themselves as Australian and would never want that it's usually their parents that think of us vs them.

Cultural differences will fade over a generation or so.

How many German/Irish/Polish descendants from the early 1900s keep to there old culture?

>the chinese don't tolerate minorities
they literally suck up to minorities

to create 1 world race you'd need a government powerful enough to create gigantic intercontinental migrations, and then they'd still have to create politics that would somehow create homogeneity in the entire world, the logistics to do that would be completely insane

and also the whole "1 world, 1 race, 1 language" globalist shit is propaganda, only Europe is actually losing its' ethnic identity

Your retarded mindset is why Europe is such a fucking colossal failure in regards towards integration, with almost all of your history boiling down to tribal garbage. Australia, on the other hand is essentially the model multicultural nation. Yes, there are problems but we haven't got deep rooted we wuzzary autism like you retards have had for thousands of years.

>Once there is no major difference between people
I guess we need to start growing babies in test tubes with no racial characteristics at all just bland grey mutants with no reproductive organs.

>to create 1 world race you'd need a government powerful enough to create gigantic intercontinental migrations, and then they'd still have to create politics that would somehow create homogeneity in the entire world, the logistics to do that would be completely insane
I wasn't talking about this happening any time soon.
It'll take centuries, maybe even another thousand or so years, but eventually there won't be any individual races left. It's just part of the natural evolution of human society.

this guy know's what he's talking about

>Cultural differences will fade over a generation or so.
No, they won't. You can assimilate into American culture while keeping huge parts of your naive culture. The Chinese, Italians, Jews, etc. have been doing it for over a century.
>How many German/Irish/Polish descendants from the early 1900s keep to there old culture?
My family (Slovenia), and every other family in the Midwest.

>naive
native*

that's a pretty bold claim, would like to know in what future do you see ever being Africa having the same racial admixture as Europe, like there's African immigration towards Europe now, but what to could make Europeans migrate to Africa, balance it out and create that human race you're talking about?

>comparing Australia or the US to European countries

Yeah, Europeans liking their languages and cultures and wanting to keep it is so terrible how dare they oppose the destruction of it to appease some hostile welfare seeker from North Africa. If only all of Europe was like Molenbeek. Europe is truly a wasteland that must be why so many people desperately try to get there.

I don't know why whites are so scared of being "extinct". Does it really matter? It's not happening any time soon. Besides, thousands of different ethnicities were extinct throughout human history, some even genocided by whites themselves, and nothing bad happened. Why do they think they're special?

Depends, I don't really mind Canada and Australia's points system that allows desirable multicultural immigration and that will probably help more than it hurts mixed with a few heavily vetted immigrant families, but at the same time I wouldn't want America's demographics.

What ethnicity was exterminated by whites?

Native Americans, for one.

I understood that post very differently. What I got from it is that Europe was arrogant to think that multiculturalism is easy. They've been shooting from the hip, and now the results of their recklessness are beginning to become more apparent.
Because they're losers, and identifying with the race that's been globally dominant for the past two centuries is a good replacement for a genuine sense of success through accomplishments.

>distancing yourself from your own ethnic and national identity and looking at things in an objective nihilistic way

a true intelectual

There are still lots of them though. They were seriously fucked up by whites but aren't extinct in anyway.

Don't give me that. You know what I meant.

I don't remember saying that I'm white, lol

many tribes are gone

I'm fucked because my parents immigrated from a homogenous extremely racially intolerant nation to one that is opposite.

Africa will eventually become just as successful as the rest of the planet.

Not to mention that we will eventually become a multi-plantetary species. Meaning each planet will likely be the equivalent of different continents when it comes to race.

But earth as a single planet will eventually only encompass one major race. Which will likely be a skin tone similar to Med/North African countries, with eyes similar to Russians.

sacrebleu

You're weird.

Says the people who are migrants in countries built by white Europeans

Name one that died off as a result of whites alone

Not a migrant if I was born here :DD

if Africa became at same level as Europe than what would cause immigration? immigration happens cuz one country is less developed than the other not cuz they are the same

and being a multi-planetary species wouldn't change that, if anything what would probably happen would be immigration between continents would shrink as immigration between planets would grow

just make small places that remain homogeneous to each group for people who want it and they are free to leave if they dont want to, and everyone else can inherit the same consumer mish mash everywhere else.

Then explain why the biggest immigration destination for Americans is Mexico

These are people who are full-blooded Americans by the way.

>You know what I meant.
But you're looking at it from a skewed perspective. A few amerindian tribes getting wiped out does not compare to the current Latino population in the Americas. Those are injuns.

I'm exclusively descended from Europeans. I don't have any pride or shame in that fact.

>A few amerindian tribes
Lol. Native Americans went from being 100% of the population to being less than 1%. How is that a "few" tribes? Their culture was completely wiped out.

they werent native themselves, and if there was someone there before, chances are they wiped them out as well.

It doesn't work so well in practice. The better alternative is to have each fundamentally different group of humans to have their own corner of the world to rule as they see fit.

That only further proves my point that cultures come and go, but the world keeps moving on without them.

imagine if either of the natives were actually welcoming them and proving everything for their replacements to become the majority and then shaming anyone concerned about it

Poland?

Worst Korea.

>korea
>racially intolerant
They're the biggest westaboos in the world.

You're talking about in the USA only? Because, otherwise, you're just wrong. Spics are injuns.