The New Worlds

The New Worlds
>North America
>Central America
>South America
>Oceania

Which New World country is the best and most cultured?

none

>new world
>culture

Pick one and only one

>Nueva España
>Nueva Granada
>El Perú
>Rio de la Plata

It's a comparative analysis

Let's be honest, you were never in the running, this really comes down to Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and maybe Mexico if tacos are really your thing.

Only English et français are acceptable ici s.v.p.

If you could take El Peru's flag, cut out most of that nonsense, like everything but maybe one of the leafs, then it's a 10/10 flag

none.

Ah yes, you are correct

America of course. American culture is world culture :^)

What culture? You just took everything from Canada and Mexico then pretended it was yours.

>Cultured
>Canada
>Australia
>New Zealand

The average relevant person would not be able to name 5 things unique to those countries.

Yes, because America stole them all and told everyone they were theirs.

Stole what from them? Americans made their own culture, and the culture has spread around the world. Hell, some people can talk about the culture in the different regions within the US.

If you had to choose which region had the most amount of unique cultures, It'd be South America. If you had to choose a single country, I'd argue it'd be Mexico.

All of our culture, Canada has it in spades, as does Mexico, America just took it and pretended it was their own. Now most Canadians aren't even aware of the things their countrymen did.

Brasil!

Name 5 significant aspects of American culture or American achievements

Antarctica, prove me wrong:
>No hunger
>No poverty
>No crime
>No diseases
>White

Look at my original post. I specifically left out Antarctica because they are clearly superior. I want opinions regarding north, south, central america, and oceania. Obviously a gorgeous winter wonderland inhabited by scientists and penguins is better, it's why I dropped them.

Culture in New York is well known
Culture in California is well known
Culture in the South is well known
American foods are well known, whether they're loved or hated
Americans have landed on the moon

>Culture in New York is well known
Examples
>Culture in California is well known
Examples
>Culture in the South is well known
A bit yes, though they aren't Americans at heart, also examples
American foods are well known, whether they're loved or hated
>Americans have landed on the moon
Funny you should mention that

When PM Diefenbaker dissolved the Avro program he "loaned" aerospace engineers from Canada and Britain to NASA where they formed the core of what is today called the Johnson Space Center [sic], mainly in charge of manned space flight. It was Chief flight engineer and Canadian Owen Maynard who designed the lunar lander, which you'll recognise as the thing that makes a lunar landing possible.

Lad, why are you trying to debate me on this?

>AYE IM WALKIN HERE
>Dude im telling you, that was the gnarliest wave ever brah
>MARYANN, GET ME MA GADUM SHOTGUN

Can't be bothered to list examples beyond accents, its not really something that can even be debated. I already listed 5 significant aspects of American culture, no need to go on.

I guess it is funny I mention that.

>Russia sends dog into space
>America sends chimp into space
>Canada sends yank space and it plants an adorable flag on the moon

Yes, your regional accents are a great example of America's deep cultural roots

Argentina :3

They are great examples, anyone relevant could easily distinguish them.

OP genuinely thought Canada, Australia and New Zealand had more unique cultures than a country like Argentina.

>maybe Mexico if tacos are really your thing
Fucking retarded desu

México has unironically great food but thats about it desu

>American education

>mfw i have nothing better to do

What do you mean?

I mean, the food is semi-unique, very delicious yes.... However many of the cultural 'traditions' are rather lame or inherited and morphed from the natives which isn't that special. One thing I love is your architecture but idk its semi geneic when you think about it since it based of Spanish architecture also dunno if to count that ss culture.

>However many of the cultural 'traditions' are rather lame or inherited and morphed from the natives which isn't that special

I feel like you are not saying much desu. I don't mind people having opinions, but yeah, not saying much.

yeah idk how to explain myself without going into a lot detail which I am not cause I am too lazy do so.

Dime, como te ve a ti? Hoy comi longaniza con huevo y estuvo delicioso

>From a serious tone to muh memes
Fuck off lad, just admit you're wrong or don't reply anymore.

Genuinely just sounds like you don't know a single thing about the culture found in Mexico.

¿Eres hispano o aprendiste español a pesar de no serlo? Pero digamos que no demasiado bien, sin mucho que hacer la verdad, ¿tú?

Maybe we should switch to English, tho, as to exclude OP in his own thread.

>as to NOT exclude OP*
There.

yeah, I am CHI. I semi-inherited my Spanish from my parents but I didn't really know anything besides basic words and sentences until I started learning by myself (watching Mexican shows, Reading in Spanish etc).

I am doing okay I guess, I am so tired tho, just got off the gym. Whats wrong, bruh? Are you just bored and realized how shitty your day was because you didn't do anything? I had similar days...

>Confusedanimegirl.jpg
Mexico has some impressive awesome cultural aspects and quite a heritage to boot. I bet you think T-Bell is Mexican.

>a fucking leaf is just a more pretentious America with less cultural significance.
It's okay, everyone knows Canada is literally just trying to compensate for their irrelevancy due to being neighbors with the USA. Canada is probably the one of the least impressive countries I can think of. Even minor Caribbean island nations possess a more impressive cultural presence than you.

I'm going to let you finish but...

Really? Really!? We don't get to rip on, or really even mention regional accents. From coast to coast we have maybe two accent/dialect combos that aren't hilarious or terrible, and they both reek of rhotic-and-round-vowelled California... and one of those (Upper-class Toronto) is being eaten by Hipster/Metro lisping and the vowel shift.

Sort off, but yeah, I'm a little bit tired right now as well. I think it might be better get off Sup Forums and let this thread go, see ya later, lad. Have some rest.

Kk, see ya later user

South of argentina, south of chile, uruguay, alaska,canada

>uruguay
>culture

>canada
>anything good

>new holland
right in the feel ;_;