gypsies

RJ
Peruans

Turks

Aboriginals.

>Drink and smoke all day
>Stab people and steal shit all night
>Generally act like worthless savages
>Whine that people are racist against them and demand money from government because clearly evil whitey is the reason why they have shitty lives

Flag
shitty lower class people that live in favelas

Aren't they all dead because of Dutertes Death Squads?

not yet

Am I still able to fly to Angel City and bang 6 different girls in one night for 12€?

Flags
Real dindu nuffins

yes. there seems to be a rise in German/Flip hapas/couples here, why?

Take your racism and bigotry to Sup Forums

We want to make a bachelors trip there, just having fun, not stealing your girls.

>there seems to be a rise in German/Flip hapas/couples here
Old men with money?

antifa

idk the EZLN?

old men with money, as well as young men looking for love. Germans are like the most common white people here looking for wives, others I've seen are Anglos, Italians, and Spaniards.

Filipinas are like the best girls ever... I dated one for years that I wish I'd married because I'm very lonely now :(

gypsies are known to act in an extremelly extrovert way, and they extended their way of life in Andalucia where it can be hard to tell who is who wich makes the whole place disgusting

gyppos
chavs

norteños

abos to a very small extent, but generally speaking the chronically unemployed on our welfare system

does that not bother you?

This, they murder each other and then make a big stink about all the missing and murdered aboriginal women in Canada.

don't care desu. I'm already mixed myself.

Flag

Whitefellas

what mix?

Their genepool is actually irreversibly fucked man. Like way too late style

Wish I'd saved the article because it does come up sometimes

this

lol no, 95% of filipinos are still full malays, they just don't like admitting it.

>Look nothing like Malaysians
>W-we're Malay's h-honest

poland
other poles

come on, don't enable the wannabe mestizos pls

>, as well as young men looking for love.
That makes me sad for some reason.

>tfw living in central canada where obese aboriginal women out-number the entire asian demographic

Don't complain when you are in toronto or vancouver because you guys have qt asian girls everywhere while im stuck with abos

to me it's just weird that they have to go all the way just to find a mate. I just saw like two couples today.