youtube.com/watch?v=LdOf4SrYSzo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Slovakian
altright.com/2017/09/04/kim-never-called-me-white-trash/
youtu.be/WIvsa3PrG7I
ethnologue.com/language/slk
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/slovakian
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/30/slovakia-foreign-minister-eu-support-measure-stop-brexit
thesun.co.uk/news/4140892/slovakian-woman-killed-skinny-dipping-jersey-shore-boyfriend/
renegadevids.com/2017/02/25/varg-vikernes-is-our-greatest-ally/
twitter.com/neoliberals?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA

Where is Icelandic poster

/his/ and reddit posts about muh america muh world war can fuck off to the previous thread, thanks

the Confederate States of America will one day be independent and rejoin the Commonwealth of Nations

why do commies insist on making up their own version of history?

모든 백인은 인종차별주의자

Seen this all the time but with the words "Whites" instead of "Cuts". Did the mongs on Sup Forums edit it to make it look bad?

DID WE REALLY COUNT TOOOOOOOOOOO
ONEEEEEE
HUNDRED

THICc

Been in the country for the weekend lads

Any new gimmicks come out?

It's a fact. Then the retarded Russians burnt their farms and crops to stop the Nazis using them and caused a famine lol.
>the US would have no need to false flag

>what is casus belli ,
Historically illiterate. Dude actually thinks America bombed Japan to intimidate Stalin

/brit/'s autism is more than likely caused by /brit/ having white mothers who waited until they were in their mid 30s to have children. The older a woman is, the more likely her child is to have a disorders like Autism Spectrum Disorders and Down Syndrome. Not only that, but I am also willing to bet that their mothers did not breastfeed and instead gave them formula or cow's milk. It's also likely that she spent little to no time with them while they were growing up and instead gave them to a nanny. This is why white men are in the pitiful state they are today. It's because their mothers don't want to raise strong, successful white men. They are the fifth column of the Jews and want to destroy white men. They want to turn them into feminine "men" to help them destroy the western way of life.

started watching the it crowd immediately after finishing the office

bit jarring to go from subtle, droll humour to forced idiocy with a laugh track

I can't see what casus belli they needed in the Iran-Iraq war, in which they were already actively supporting a side and in which they didn't directly intervene until much later when Iran started a blockade.

I'm not sure you've actually thought this through.

FUCK OFF

wish i lived in stalin's ussr
no homelessness, no unemployment, universal healthcare, strong growth, massive industry, sensible patriotism

>Hello Mr. Anonymous I will be teaching your son this year
youtube.com/watch?v=LdOf4SrYSzo

what do you say? do you say anything?

I can't see what casus belli they needed in the Iran-Iraq war, in which they were already actively supporting a side and in which they didn't directly intervene until much later when Iran started a blockade.
Clearly to young to remember the Iraq war

Oh you're talking about the Iran-Iraq war.
Yanks didn't even have troops on ground in that war.

>Yanks and Brits liberated Spain

don't forget the purges

>he's confused the Iran-Iraq war with the Iraq war

>What's that about helping Iraq target chemical weapons at Iranian troops during the Iran-Iraq war?
Hmm... Why would Yanks target Iranian troops when they supported Iran during that war?

Best part.

slovakian degenerate

best post itt so far

>he didn't even know what side the yanks were on in that war

>when he initiates discourse with you

"Slovakian" isn't a word, the demonym for anything coming from Slovakia is just Slovak

thank you for taking this into consideration in the future

that fatman is not me ;))))

I quite like this Mexican.

Mad bastard

No, they just provided Iraq with several billion dollars' worth of economic aid, the sale of dual-use technology (including chemical weapons), non-U.S. origin weaponry, military intelligence, and special operations training.

>they supported Iran during that war?
No they didn't. Iran-Contra was nothing compared to the level of support given to Iraq.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Slovakian

>when women his own age frighten him into a furor

hmmm

>U.S. government officially denies that any such collusion occurred, and no conclusive proof of it has been found by scholars that have studied the issue.
Nice conspiracy theory, take your meds.

altright.com/2017/09/04/kim-never-called-me-white-trash/

the (((alt right))) supports North Korea

not too surprising when the movement is mostly led by people like Spencer who are basically Strasserites

They should've based it on New Vegas desu

youtu.be/WIvsa3PrG7I

ethnologue.com/language/slk
>Alternate Names: Slovakian

Glencore’s customers are other companies such as steel producer Arcelor Mittal, electronics manufacturer Sony and even commodity producers such as Shell und BP. Roughly 2,700 employees in offices distributed throughout more than 40 countries propel huge quantities of materials around the globe. Much of the business is simply logistics. Once a trader has wrapped up a deal, it’s the turn of the ‘foot soldiers’. More than half the staff in the commodity departments are what is known as Traffic Staff. As in a forwarding agent’s office they are the people who decide which route aluminium from Brazil or copper from the Congo will take to its destination, which lorry is to carry it to which port and which of the several hundred cargo ships the company uses should dock there. According to estimates neither the US army, Walmart nor any other organisation transports larger volumes around the world. 7

von Bern, Erklärung. Commodities - Switzerland's Most Dangerous Business (Posición en Kindle1199-1205). Salis Verlag. Edición de Kindle.

cool

Sup Forums widely disregards that website and agree that Spencer is controlled opp

go to /v4/ and pose this question to some Slovaks then

i support north korea as well

Bane?

you're an edgy nazi bolshevik that's why

hmm, no. I think I'll just post some more credible links that prove you wrong rather than rely on anecdotal evidence from an anime imageboard

What's it like to kiss a girl lads?

love em

>fried fish and chips
>meat pies
>beans on toast
Why do you guys have the worst """cuisine"""? I've noticed that only the blacks and coloureds eat the British """"cuisine"""" down here.

>you're an edgy nazi bolshevik that's why
Literally the only respectable gommies

you are a jewish parasite that's why you hate norks

who are /ourguys/ then? seems like half the alt right are either jewish infiltrators, opportunists or putinbot shills

>obviously gay male teacher
tripping my nonce alarm

The US government officially denies responsibility for IranAir 655. Responsibility couldn't be further divorced from official responsibility.

not telling you so you can character assasinate them on Sup Forums do you really think I'd fall for an obvious shill when I've been on Sup Forums since 07.
Brother Nathanael is all I'm giving you

okay, guess you're posting in a Britishian thread then

I'm afraid to kiss a girl because I don't know how and I'm pretty sure I'll find a way to fuck it up.

>no conclusive proof of it has been found by scholars that have studied the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

varg is alt-left

so is evalion

What about a fookin bakewell tart?

'how the fuck did I get into north america and why am I putting my son through a public school here lmao' verbatim

schlomo is using a pirate proxy

Haven't actually seen that before. We have trifle though.

no, that's not a word. slovakian, however, is. it is interchangeable with slovak
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/30/slovakia-foreign-minister-eu-support-measure-stop-brexit
thesun.co.uk/news/4140892/slovakian-woman-killed-skinny-dipping-jersey-shore-boyfriend/
looks like you're retarded huh

>conclusive

both shills
renegadevids.com/2017/02/25/varg-vikernes-is-our-greatest-ally/

no one likes varg on Sup Forums except pagan larpers.
believes brown eyes makes you an arab
believes autism is a superpower
thinks christianity is killing europe

He's not alt-left at all either, I have all of his books. He's an anarcho primitist reactionary.

no, I read a bunch of Slovak sources so it definitely is. Stop being such a dumb Americanian cunt.

bizarro leftypol vs rorke hours are the best /brit/ hours

ahh no
i didn't remember that the proxy slovakian likes to watch the coalburner of sinead mccarthy

same ideology as Ted Kaczynski then

what language are we speaking? english or slovakian? how retarded are you that you think shifting the goalposts to arguing that it isn't a word in another language would disprove me lmao

>believes brown eyes makes you an arab
true dat

Why is there an elevator in his room?

twitter.com/neoliberals?lang=en

Why is she so fucking cute boyos?

>ywn take her out on a date to some art museum and listen to indie music from the 80's with her along the way and then snuggle next to her for some comfy horror movie late at night playing footsies with her under a warm blanky :3

>saffer cuisine
>ey china me n de buuis are gonna drive are bukkies up to cape mountain n coop some boerworst on our intake manifolds and then we're gonna get shot

>slovakian
no such language I'm afraid

it's where Schlomo get his DILDOS after defending his beloved Israel

the lumpy brown man hangs on my every word

I'm here for the Slovak/Slovakian argument

joke: north korea is communist
broke: north korea is fascist
woke: north korea is national bolshevist
bespoke: north korea is monarchist

what are your favourite girl names lads?

the butterfly effect is an interesting phenomenon
and not a bad film either

alt right is too filled with shills

prefer NRx myself. much more right-wing, much more intelligent and autistic, much friendlier and polite too. less youtube, more blogs.

I liked the first one, the others kinda dragged on iirc

sabaidee

he cant get around without his mobility scooter

lucy
charlotte
molly

Laotian

3am-6am is real nigga hours on /brit/

reupload run run cold out

unless you're the algerian in which case go to thailads house and sing land of hope and glory to him until he reuploads run run cold out

i forget there were others
do they still follow evan? that would seem kinda pointless seeing how the endings of the first one wrapped it up