/balk/

this is balk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZAYEtxYjSg
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/whom
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Results_of_the_Treaty_of_Berlin_1878..jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bBb-_T6HXo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me on the right

If you have time and you're passing by Sparta
you should visit our annual celebration of the Battle of Thermopylae .
The date is September 9th at 19:00

Mtel problem li ima? Bez wifi nqmam net

youtube.com/watch?v=SZAYEtxYjSg

Posting Makedonska Khaleesi

a strong start to shitposting today

My friends last name is Nedelkovski

>When you're a Jew and shitpost on Sup Forums
>6 months later

He should be careful because his sister's husband would like to give him a hot golden Crown

my friends last name is muslimovic

i love my life
i am powerful
i am beautiful
i am free

>i love life
you can't do otherwise
>i am powerful
you're not powerful enough
>i am beautiful
lets not kid ourselves here
>i am free
you'll never be free since there are laws that tell you what to do

Would this lovely fella be happy if he was alive today, seeing that all Europe is now isla islaaaaming?

i love my life
i am wonderful
i am magical
i am me

one of these things is not like the other

Give me a visa pls, I want to come and work for the upcoming Sanders administration (I read an article claiming he can still win the nomination and elections yo)

how the hell did we ever come up with something this brilliant

>this is not his favorite bosnian
>the face you make when you shitpost on /balk/ at 9am

Ah yes...

Gavrilo was the man. Like Americans have mr. WorldWide (aka Pitbul), Balkans had mr. WorldWar1

Ok, I'm reviving this thread with a Colombian qt

WTF MALAKA SHE QT OK

He wants bulgarian gorilla instead

Not a kosovar one?

not my type

Post your type, if you can

ετούτη μαρέσει

She's in LA tho :((

Is it true that Modern day Albanians are the only descendants of the Ancient Yunanis?

Helen-He len- E len- Leu- Lindi-Lindje - East
Hellenes are East Albanians

Come to me

I'll nuke a serbian territory for you

very nice. post more.

>serbian
LOL

whom?

what did you mean exactly? whom means to who. did you mean whose?

whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es*

sorry i just imagined a mean kidney that hurts people. maybe its owner sets it on his enemies like a pet hawk. i am silly :3

a-are you a girl?

ah, then you should have used who, not whom, but still is a bit of a weak joke, as normally people wouldnt talk like that and its a bit far fetched. in any case dont buy into the whom bullshit - it is an obsolete word and most of the people who use it dont know how to use it.

are who and whom the same thing?

no, who is кoй, кoгo, whom is кoмy (obsolete)

thanks.

i use кoмy from time to time tho

>last exam is tomorrow but there is no scenario where i pass
>it's the most important one, you can't continue if you don't pass and you just wait to retake it, doing nothing for six months where you forget what you actually knew

is it worth it to call it quits and go back to bulgaria? how much dick do i have to suck to get a transfer to MU

well if you want to sound pompous or if its fancy or something, but you wouldnt use it in everyday normal speech and you wouldnt correct someone saying нa кoгo and tell him he should have used кoмy. the british do it all the time and they confuse it. they actually correct the correct usage of who and demand whom is used instead. sometimes with "to whom"

άχαρη
εμπ1 όμως

post your browser addons NOW

wew

there is no girlz on the interwebs!

whom also means кoгo

> What person or people; which person or people, as the object of a verb.
>Whom did you ask?

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/whom

if you know russian whom is pretty easy to understand and feels naturally to use

Russia must be destroyed

is who did you ask also correct?

who did you ask. it isnt to who did you ask, it is who did you ask. this is what i mean that they are retarded with their use of whom.
кoмy cпpocил или кoгo cпpocил?

certauinly because whom seems to be falling of use

can i just use who and never whom then and still be correct?

yes. you have to know when to use "to" though

example:
whom did you give it?
who did you give it to?
wrong: whom did you give it to?
who did you speak with/to?
whom did you speak? (only means speak to, not speak with, subtle difference)
wrong: whom did you speak with?

alright, thanks.

if youre going for a test though, just do what the teacher tells you to do. they are usually retarded and think that adding cases to english somehow makes sense all of a sudden. also tend to be elitists.

>whom did you give it?
to whom did you give it
is this wrong?

I guess heroin abuse is really getting out of hand

nah, im just curious. i don't think whom is taught in schools anyways, at least i dont remember ever using it.

Everyone itt is white

yes. the british pompous pricks will try to defend to whom, as they have no concept of accusative and dative. it is wrong to associate whom with accusative though. it is the normal practice of english to only add things if its an indirect object, the direct object stays the same.
example
to show you - direct object, accusative
to take from you - indirect object, dative or preposition
to use who and whom in those sentences would be:
who did i show?
from who (or whom correctly used) did i take?
but since the brits are retarded when it comes to cases they have no idea what a direct and indirect object is. also there is a thing in languages, i forgot what its called, but its really big in the balkans, which is to forget cases and use prepositions instead. when you have prepositions, it is they that define the indirect and direct object, not the cases. since english has had this transformation since shakespeare, it is more or less equivalent to them want to keep нa кoмy instead of кoмy to say нa кoгo, a transformation, which we has 200-100 years ago.

not even the most important fight

from whom did i take, as whom implies an indirect object relationship, but in germanic languages it would be used with a preposition if the preposition isnt to

The greatest Bulgarian in post ottoman balkan is Vasil Levski

The greatest Serb is Njegos imo

Both absolute killers. I wish I could meet htem

oh lol im too drunk to speak properly, fuck me, ill explain it some other time
>but since the brits are retarded when it comes to cases they have no idea what a direct and an indirect object is. also there is a thing in languages, i forgot what its called, but its really big in the balkans, which is to forget cases and use prepositions instead. when you have prepositions, it is they that define the indirect and direct object, not the cases. since english has had this transformation since shakespeare, it is more or less equivalent to them wanting to keep нa кoмy instead of кoмy to say нa кoгo, a transformation, which web had 200-100 years ago.

>too drunk to speak properly
>2 PM

Cmon Vasil get your shit together

vlad tepeszli era secui

sugi pula romanurile

doie micce kaufland ve rog romanurile

vasil levski was shit
in fact he's what inspired goce delchev and his ideals of an independant republic full of bulgarians turks and greeks instead of pure ethnic bulgarian state

Just don't be very white, shave your head and everything will be ok

you also forgot "be extremely homosexual"

nem

>He bought the goce delcev was a civic nationalist meme

Yes all right wingers are latent homos

i didnt buy shit m8 thats exactly what he was

no but spartans were extremely degenerate ass munchers

Why did Serbia look so small?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Results_of_the_Treaty_of_Berlin_1878..jpg

eu face reclamatie la tine romanurile
10.000 lei amende te las en chiloțe

White lies

no all right wingers are insecure and closeted. That's why they have that macho act.

>Vasil Levski starts and organises every anti-Turk movement in Bulgaria (that eventually works)
>Raises the national consciousness of Bulgarians
>Inspires IMRO
>Gets captured by Turks but his movement is now unstoppable
>Bulgaria is free

пpeпopъчaйтe бaнкa

интepнeт бaнкиpaнeтo нa ProReddit e мн злe

Levski is like Jesus

NLB bank

zero ATM fees. Withdraw all the time with my foreign cards

because they're the beta nerd cuck of the balkans

youtube.com/watch?v=bBb-_T6HXo0

greeks dont have macho act
they have feminine act

Good looking too

He was slaying vlach pussy in Romania

best anime

He is the lost JoJo

One of the biggest theatres in Klausenburg (capital of Transylvania) was lit up in the colours of the Transylvanian flag to show solidarity with the Transylvanian independence movement
regățeni btfo

Closeted rightwing machos are the most bottom. They want their ass fucked thoroughly. They just need to submit to an alpha male.

Hristo Botev was high test too