1. You country

1. You country
2. What are your country's relations with India?

Lithuania
Very good, Lithuanian and Sanskrit are very closely related and we have a growing diaspora from India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVqqYw5N6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good, seems like Modi and Trump get along well

youtube.com/watch?v=aVqqYw5N6PA

Lithuanian and Sanskrit are closely related
Proofs please

t.based roo.

Poo

We have lots of medical professionals from there

>3-0
>5-0

Gone are the days of Kaluwitharana and Jayasuria. SAD!

Lithuanian is very close to Proto-Indo-European, so I heard.

Japan
Japan and India are on good terms. The only foreigner who does not commit a crime in Japan is an Indian.

>khan
>Indian

pick one kangaroo fucker

>japan
>american colony

shamefur dispray to be honest famalam, your girls and he

and hentai are nice though

1. Canada
2. We have many poos here but that doesn't really seem to benefit us in terms of relations as we are not that close with India.

Is it a national flag?
Signal of a ship?

1. Queensland
2. pls come to our commonwealth games pls buy our coal pls fuck up public transport for our commonwealth games

Though there is a chance that guy could be Pakistani, Khan is a common surname among Indian Muslims.

These are the top 3 actors in Bollywood and their surnames are all Khan

Again, I will film Indian movies with Indian staff in Japan.

>a fucking dot

lel, your flag looks like a period stain on a maxipad

Only buddism mexicans like them. The rest are neutral

who cares most khans are pakis or afghanis

>top 3

in the 90s, most top stars now are actual Indians, Hindus

Thanks for the civilization back then.

your welcome, shame you turned into a muslim shithole, hopefully the Indians in Bali will bring a new age of enlightenment in your goatfucker ridden shithole

There is like one village here that uses Sanskrit for speaking , never heard Lithuanian could you post some examples. Sanskrit is used in temples for rituals mainly nobody else uses it these days. The sanskrit language probably will die at end of 21st century.

not really, Uttaranchal speaks it, South India is also adopting it and reusing it. Sanskrit is making a comeback plus schools also teach Sanskrit from class 6-10 sometimes, 12.

But yeah Sanskrit needs to be promoted more. Shame the modernism nonsense is killing our great culture and wisdom of our ancestors.

Don't be this deluded, India doesn't give a single fuck about your micro state

I took sanskrit in highschool since it was very easy to pass, they only teach basics. I do not think it will make a comeback, most people prefer to learn foreign languages and English since it will help them in their career.