I will be refugee soon

I will be refugee soon
Sweden is my destination
Open the door

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/maps/@46.49824,11.3547417,3a,75y,114.3h,83.32t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMc7AEZPNF1f4Aj3Jtr6TVi83Te__h9HaTQXD_f!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMc7AEZPNF1f4Aj3Jtr6TVi83Te__h9HaTQXD_f=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya186.33017-ro-0-fo100!7i6000!8i3000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>refugee
Because of Best korea?

Yes
Before I vaporized

Kim will be my liberator

Please come here :3

i want to fuck asn girls

How brown are you?

lmao no one wants to be a refugee in shitaly

looks so comfy.
where is it?

What are you going to do when they start calling up reservists for a "military exercise"?

Here
I can be more brown than this

nO oN3 w4NTs tO bE A reFuGee iN ShiTaLy

Alps region

google.it/maps/@46.49824,11.3547417,3a,75y,114.3h,83.32t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMc7AEZPNF1f4Aj3Jtr6TVi83Te__h9HaTQXD_f!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMc7AEZPNF1f4Aj3Jtr6TVi83Te__h9HaTQXD_f=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya186.33017-ro-0-fo100!7i6000!8i3000

DON'T SAY IT AGAIN

I add Bozen in destination list

East asians are all cool. Door is open friend.

thank you

My diving instructor was korean. He was stationed at the border, he said he was brainwashed and convinced to die for the country and that was his only purpose. Sounds like shit desu.

refugees welcome :)

Gooks are scum. I would love to kill them for the emperor.

Ah the maltese gookhating emperor, truly the Hitler of our time.

This, fuck gooks, we only accept Japanese.

I wish you the best luck.

:3
I hope you'll like it :)

>East asians are all cool

lol they literally have zero loyalty to their host nations, they're the worst SJWs past the first generation (just look at Asian Americans) and they'll actively work to subvert your country and rob whatever of value it has in terms of patents and so on.

You're dumb as shit. Just because someone is hard working and disciplined, doesn't mean they belong to your group.

>Seeking asylum in Sweden because of North Korea
Yeah, not gonna happen. Sweden and NK are tight. They'll ensure you are returned to Korea for reeducation.

Fuck Buddhism. Seriously. If any Japs are reading this, FUCK your Zen Buddhism. Goddamn zipperheads.

Hard work and discipline IS showing loyalty to the country. We need taekwondo-skilled slanteyed manlets to fight islam.

This attitude is what led to Brits beating Finns in UK after Brexit. You're all horrible people.

>IS showing loyalty to the country.

Are you fucking delusional?

You can be hard working, self-sacrificing and highly intelligence but still be completely loyal to the PRC, which is what most overseas Chinese are.

Why is Sup Forums full of leftists? I don't approve of little Englander mentality, but the EU doesn't do a good job of what it is supposed to do. It does a worse job of protecting external EU borders than individual member states used to, for example.

Go support rapefugees you faggot.

>would rather have somalians and pakistanis in his country

lel

Complete opposite. I have zero issue with European immigrants in the UK. They're our best immigrants by far.

Indians, Somalians, Bangladeshis, Pakis, Chinese etc. They're all interlopers and should return from whence they came.

Brits are horrible and rotten inside.

I don't support the current immigration policy.

They might eat kimchi spiced with dog meat but they won't yell allahu akhbar and stab a swede in the back.

See
you dumb finn-nigger, dumb brits who attack other Europeans are trash and should be punished accordingly. Stop conflating two completely different positions. If free movement across EU were restricted to White Europeans I'd have ZERO problem with it.

You're welcome here.

Every swede I've talked with loves South Korea. Do you have any formal education? Have you made a plan where to stay?

Malmö gets a bad rep, but it's not bad at all. It's a good choice if you're a refugee.

>Malmö gets a bad rep, but it's not bad at all.

Lol yeah, and Brussels isn't a shithole in large parts either right?

Why are Swedes such hopeless stereotypes every time?

You've made your stance clear.

You're also a hopeless stereotype.

Not him but I actually live in Malmö and he's right, overall the city is both comfy and safe. Could be better of course but if all the info you get is crime reports and you never actually visit then your view on it will be heavily skewed

>You're also a hopeless stereotype.

Of what?

Still believe that Sweden is some sort of model to the rest of the world Sven? Do you think people in East Asian countries look at you and think you're some example of a country with a bright future and policies to emulate?

Keep dreaming about that fantasy of "universal integration" with your Somalian buck-toothed trash. The death of a leftist Swede is no bad thing.

My father visited Malmo once, he had his laptop stolen from him at the entrance to the train station.

That's Sweden. That's Malmo.

Remember that time your media tracked down people who make anti-immigration comments and exposed them on television for their crimes?

God you are pathetic sheep.

I don't understand what your point is, I never said it was perfect, those kinds of things happen wherever there's a lot of people because some people are assholes. All I said was that overall, the city is comfy and safe and thats coming from someone who lived here for many many years and never had anything at all happen to me or any of my close friends. You stay mad though, poltard.

You seem to have a lot to prove to the world.

I'm welcoming a fleeing brother-in-posts to my City.

You can keep blowing wind, but I'm mostly pitying you for your twisted view of life.

Preach your doomsday shit on Sup Forums friend

Malmö-kompis

Don't take memes as facts of life. Media makes a living of blowing shit out of proportion.

>let me tell you about your city

You'll be fine, NK has literally baby-tier nukes. Worst case scenario a small portion of Seoul is vaporized and either America & Co beat the shit out of NK in 2 months or the chinks move in to """stabilize""" it

>let me repeat talking points from the same swedish newspapers and television channels that purposefully covered up sex attacks from migrants at music concerts and consciously whitened the faces of suspects arrested for sex crimes

lol ok Sven. Seems legit.

>I pity your hateful worldview

I bet you think not hating terrorists after they murder people means that "they haven't won" too LOL

You people are carbon copies of each other.

>I'm welcoming a fleeing brother-in-posts to my City.

I doubt he treats his Korean identity as interchangeably as you treat your Swedish one.

>Preach your doomsday shit on Sup Forums friend

Sweden is becoming an objectively worse place to live, in terms of general living standards. This is a basic fact.

>b..but muh consumer electronics

just lol.

>his father

>anglos getting baited
every time

>THE TERRORISTS DIDN'T WIN BECAUSE WE STILL LOVE MUSLIMS AND ISLAM

t. Sven Cucksson

This thread was mistake
Guys do not accept seriously

We need more Japanese!!

>SK government
>willing to let their manpower become refugees

If anything, you will be a smoking chunk of meat

I will escape

Always remember you are property of Samsung.

COME TO FINLAND BRING YOUR SISTER YOU WILL GET MANY GIBS:)

No
I am human being
Fuck samsung

>muslim countries
>majority men

KICK OUT THE BEARDED BASTARDS

Why so many Thai chicks? Did lonely Swedish """"men"""" ship them there?

You are our informal ally

You must fight

Send your wives and daughters here while you fight the war.
We'll keep them safe.

Not like you're not gonna be on the ground fighting instead.

>tfw being a solider

If war happen, Pls don't refuse me. I will live in your cunt like a mouse.

get on the floor

Fuck off we're full.

>like a mouse
So you shit and piss everywhere and spread diseases?

He means he'll sneak into the grocery store Everyday and steal your cheese.

wtf i hate korea now

Thank you Sven-kun.
but,I like my country.

No my meaning is quiet and calm

This could be the perfect opportunity for Japan to boost it's falling population with some Korean refugees.

NIPS GONNA GET GOOK'D

Koreans are the best immigrants.