Going to head into the tourist areas of London and punch the first cunt I hear speaking in a yank accent

going to head into the tourist areas of London and punch the first cunt I hear speaking in a yank accent

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2017/08/25/pyongyang--safer-than-london---north-korea.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for what

Record it

Reported to Queen's department of anti-hate speech

for being a yank

i guess norks claimed the truth after all when they said pyongyang was safer than an evening in london....

good choice

source for this?

The sad thing is that it's probably going to be some foreigner who has learned the useful variant of English instead of the archaic one.

Good lad

skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2017/08/25/pyongyang--safer-than-london---north-korea.html

i saw cheaper tours there but still it is expensive because a full time guide is mandatory, this one also likely includes moscow-vladivostok tickets and they aren't cheap too, it's a 9 hours flight

>it's a 300 lb southerner who played football in college
good luck

tbf, if it was a 300 lb southerner that played football, I think he would have trouble outrunning the offending Brit after he whops him

Literally the easiest target since he'd be unarmed there

t. big boned

>never been chased by a 300 lb football player

Lmao you dumb bitch linebackers aren't fast it's the little midget runningbacks you have to watch out for

football players are very agile despite their weight, also most players at 300 lb are around 6'4" - 6'5", so yeah still fat, but not some immobile lardball

t. watched the super bowl once

btw, do fat american tourists use scooters overseas?

It's really hard to fit in airline seats after you become scooter-fat

There is a special crane hire company in London to carry yanks around