Is this acceptable in your country?

Is this acceptable in your country?

>Is this acceptable in your country?
what ?

Of course, welcome to Asia.

In our major cities, yes. Pedestrians have the "right of way" but the car is going to win every time so don't walk into traffic like a retard.

no
if it is not regulated they also have to stop to let you pass

Don't lie to us Sergey, we've all seen the Russian dashcam videos

Yes, in Brazil the pedestrian is 2nd class citizen because rich people can afford car.

You'd get flattened desu.

never seen it when multiple cars ignore the red light

Definitely not

I think the UK has the kindest drivers in the world. Nowhere else in the world have I ever seen drivers thank pedestrians for letting them drive, but this happens often at places where pedestrians often cross without a crossing

No, in Norway drivers get out of their cars, get on their knees and kiss pedestrian feet before going back in their cars and letting them cross

nah you will be violated by angry pedestrians
im not even kidding. disobey rules and people get fucking mad in an instant.

I remember I crossed a road when there wasn't a green man once and a German lady tutted at me. There weren't even any cars, why must you be like that

They are right.
I was born in the wrong nation.

Were there any kids nearby? If so then you dun goofed

if you cross a regulated crossing when it's a red light to you you violate rules and car drivers being annoyed are pretty understandable

>UK breaking the rules
Seriously I'm unironically shocked

The purpose if the lights are for life safety, if no life is being endangered then what's the problem? It was in the middle of nowhere. And no there were no children just German autism at work

It was a pedestrian not a driver, there were no cars

Crossing the road like that?
You'd get killed
Also no car would've stopped like the gray Audi, since even with the best intentions it makes no sense if you stop but the other cars don't

>I remember I crossed a road when there wasn't a green man

how old was she?
also you should be ashamed

they have autism, ignore them. you can do that without a problem here
actually you will be made fun of if you wait green light instead of timing a spring with the traffic waves
cars never do that because there are cameras that will ticket them automatically

"Jaywalking" isn't a crime here. Maybe it's not a big deal because we have very good traffic safety here