Northern Europeans > Japanese/Koreans > Southern Europeans > Eastern Europeans > Indian/Chinese > Arabs > Asians >...

Northern Europeans > Japanese/Koreans > Southern Europeans > Eastern Europeans > Indian/Chinese > Arabs > Asians > South Americans > Africans

This is objectively true. Anyone who disagrees is just butthurt.

Anime > 3D

>asians above ANY kind of european
I will fuck you up

This is also true.

good post

>Be white

>Non-whites complain abotu white privilege

>Point out that it's balanced by whites having to put up with non-whites

>They get butthurt

Whoo de wip wop woo, do I fit in yet xD

Neck yourself wh*Te boi

Wrong. Africans are actually very superior to us, South Americans.

think logically: Arabs/Chinese > Indian > Indian > Northern Europeans/Japanese/Korean/Southern Europeans > Eastern Europeans > Asian/South American > Africans

>ng. Africans are actually very superior to us, South Americans
lappen !!

i am jewish

Austalians aren't even white anymore imagine how france looks now, ugh

Africans are so superior in fact that they build the first (mutt) house and lived in it until europeans came to africa

I love Ireland

I love Italy

Southern European > Eastern Europeans > Western Europeans > Central Europeans > Northern Europeans >

Finns > Northern Europeans > Japanese/Koreans > Southern Europeans > Eastern Europeans > Indian/Chinese > Arabs > Asians > South Americans > Africans.

Fact.

Is this about atteactiveness?

4D > 2D > 3D > 1D

>wh*tes actually believe this

yeah, what's the parameters? achievement? wealth? looks? wtf is this thread even about

african(NEGROID) > asian(MONGOLOID) > european(WHITEOID)

pic related, it's the fate of all racist whiteoids.

how can you make the distinction between northern, southern and eastern eurocucks but fail to apply the same logic to a continent that is twice the size of europe?
fucking rube cunt
sage!!

because you are all same shit with different flavor, when your country can provide basic needs for its people without relying on gibs you will maybe start to develop nations

>it's a horn african crypto-whiteoid thinks he's above other whiteoids episode

>serbia
>developing it's nation
holy fucking kek dude! you couldn't even compete with the bosnians let alone with the rest of the world you fucking cunt.
(you)

why Sup Forums is osessed with race?

The majority of people who post are insecure neets, so they use race to justify their existence. You will never see people use themselves as an example for the "superior" race, just shit memes or achievements of others.

Same reason people are so obsessed with height.

>imblying