When an American asks you what is your native language, and you say it's Hungarian, but they're staring blankly at you

>when an American asks you what is your native language, and you say it's Hungarian, but they're staring blankly at you
>so you tell them you're related to Finns linguistically and their face brightens and they go - Oooh, so you're Nordic! That's cool

>Oooh, so you're Nordic! That's cool
Stop larping. I know for a fact no American has ever said, "wow cool you're NORDIC."
No one says that. Especially to a swarthy Hungarian..

Oooh, so you're Nordic! That's cool

>be Magyar
>make up fake story about your geopolitical masters
>post it anonymously because you're scared of the US bullying you

How did you guys conquer anything?

Ooooh, so you are a nordic! That is so cool!.

I've encountered
>Belgium? Oh beautiful mountains you have there!

mfw

>when an American asks you where you're from and you say Switzerland and the response is either something like "Oh, where's that?" or "Ah, IKEA and blonde girls"

>tell an american I'm from denmark
>"oh cool do you speak dutch then?"

>tell an american that I'm italian
>"oh cool me too"

lol

Jesse_puljujarvi_boarding.jpg

>Oooh, so you're Nordic!
But Americans know what we really are

>The earliest Finnish immigrants into the US were colonialists who were Swedes in the legal sense and perhaps spoke Swedish. They settled in the Swedish colony, and were supposed to have assimilated into the British culture quickly.[11] More recent Finns were on several occasions "racially" discriminated against[12] and not seen as white, but "Asian". The reasons for this were the arguments and theories about the Finns originally being of Mongolian instead of native European origin due to the Finnish language belonging to the Uralic and not the Indo-European language family.

fucking hell

That's a tricky one for Americans. That would mean all of the founding fathers weren't white.

Hey me too!

Well yanks defination for "white" has sure change since jews and middle eastern people are define as white.

You're a moron.

>"Cool what part of Mexico are you from"

I used to do this when I was a kid

You're welcome.

Fuck I look chink as hell. Anericans are retardes.

I love being nordic tbqh

Nice granmer.

Hahaha

I'm drunk.

HEY VINNY WASSUP BRO

>/r/thathappened

le east finnish face

People think I'm a blyat.

>18.00h

so what else is new?