Does this trigger you ?

Does this trigger you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_of_Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-eu-pays-3bn-to-turkey-in-exchange-for-help-on-dealing-with-european-migration-a6753861.html
ec.europa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine hating europeans but realizing you're a shithole and then ask them if you can come

not one bit

Not at all. I want the destruction of the EU.

makes me laugh

why Sup Forums is obsessed with race?

nope, I don't mind turkey and turks

I'm not sure but, i think it might be so that the majority of the people here are just losers that havent acomplised anything in their lives so they take pride in what other people that just so happend to have the same skin colour have achieved

this is also why you never see any rich/successful people being racist

There are more blacks, niggers, gypsies, mongrels, asians in Europe than there are T*rkroaches in T*rdkey.

I am triggered by both flags, they both represent and promote non-european interests.

evet

fucking yes
dont want subhumans around

>you never see any rich/successful people being racist
Turkey is a poor country full of racists and islamists, you might be right.
Go back to your shithole, Mudmad/indonesian mongrel.

no. turkey is an important strategic ally of germany and all european countries. nowadays turkey is totally western culturally and leaning more and more towards europe economically and diplomatically, not to mention its nato membership. in my opinion turkey should join the european union. i mean if bulgaria can do that why not turkey? majority of turks still wants their country to be a eu member and i bet they would be very thankful if turkey finally joins it

Turkish economy is better than yours, and Turks in general are not racist. If they were racist they wouldn't elect Erdoğan
Not everyone is like you my friend

So you agree that Italy should leave then

> r*manian, nuff said

dominance of american community

its clearly

>acquafreshhh

this isn't even about race, 97% of Turkey's landmass is not in Europe
simple as
this 2bh

No, infact its quite hilarious

Yes, I don't want to be in sissy wh*Teoids union. Turkey should join AFRICAN union imo.

no
nobody wants eu membership here anymore
0% of cyprus is in europe

>0% of cyprus is in europe
they shouldn't be in it either

rapebaby pls
you're supposed to kiss our BLACK feet just like your ancestors

KISS MY BLACK FEET YOU wh*Teoid SUBHUMAN

>le funny pasta and pizza land of corruption and faggotry

moruQ senin rangeban kalkmadımı yav benimki kalkmış :DDDD

>Turkish economy is better than yours
[citation needed]
Now that you're betraying NATO and EU interests, jailing intellectuals and hundreds of thousands of educated people, firing and getting rid of non-erdogan loyalists, you're plummeting.
Check foreign investments compared to a year ago, compare them to this year.
Then check expected foreign investments for 2017 and 2017 and how well that turned out.
You have a brain drain.

The end of secular Turkey means the end of your growth and progress.
He is some immigrant in Netherlands
Don't you notice how its always a dutch flag defending muslims, blacks and other immigrants into the EU?

>rapebaby screeching

>GDP per capita nearly tripled since 2002, from $3,500 to $10,815 in 2013. Turkey's GDP per capita is greater than that of two EU countries, Romania and Bulgaria. Turkey is one of the world's biggest markets with a population of 76 million and a labour force of 28 million.
there's your citation
also where did you get the idea that I support erdoğan?

there are flags from everywhere defending muslims, cant keep up with all of them
time of impaling someone

Turkish population is 80.000.000 as of 2017

>country with 80 million people has a bigger economy than country with 19 million people
Turkish education.

Meanwhile, turk immigrants come here to work, get educated, open up shops, butcher shops and shaorma hovels, while no romanian goes to Turkey for the same thing.

turk immigrants havent been comming since the 60's

>turks come here,
>r*manians dont

You said Turkey was a poor country, I proved you wrong, stop strawmaning
And by "here" I think you mean europe, because I don't see why a Turk would go to romania instead of, idk germany for example

100% this

Hahaha who the fuck names their country after Thanksgiving dinner? I almost feel bad for them.

>am*rican doenst realize turkey is a English word

>feels bad for ''them''

ahahah who the fuck names a country after a continent named after a shitalian? i almost feel bad for them

Does your country have a city called "mashed potato"? Or "stuffing"? Haha please tell me it does.

Turks in Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_of_Romania
>est. 55,000 [2] to 80,000[3])

Romanians in Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_diaspora
>14,000 Immigrants

Turkish immigrants weren't allowed in the 60's here, dumb non-european immigrant, go back to your country.
Turkey IS a poor country.
India has a GDP of 2 trillions, still a poor country.
The average turk is poor and has a low standard of life and human development index.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
>Romania's hdi is 0.8
>Turkey is 0.7

yeah ex-slave, whatever makes you sleep at night. i guess you're so rich that your women come to Turkey to whore themselves just for the thrill

no, but there is a town called Poepershoek (Shitters corner)

>Sup Forums demographics
Theres your answer

hdi is easy to increase when you have low population, considering the population difference between romania and turkey, 0.1 difference shows romanian incompetence
and on turks in romania, remember you were once a turkish land, there might be some leftovers
even that number is seems small when you have germany (whose turkish immigrants were called by germany)
and lastly on romanians in turkey ; again why a romanian would come to turkey when germany or france or uk is much closer and still resembles home?

hdi is bullshit, useless index

Turkey has been part of europe for 2000 years. Muh islam wont change that.

Be careful or he might fly an airplane into your house.

t. AIDS nigger tier country
>turkish land
We were never annexed by subhuman shitskins, we agreed to vassalage under independent and greek rulership.
>germany (whose turkish immigrants were called by germany)
False, they were imposed by American diplomats because the turkish politicians of 1960's wanted to get rid of the poor, dumb, unemployed masses so they were sent to Germany.
Germany was "promised" they would go back.

American diplomats wanted to appease turkish politicians, this during Turkey's NATO entrance and shift of policies favorable to americans.
>why a romanian would come to turkey
Exactly, no romanian goes to Turkey, meanwhile, turks come here for education, work and business.
>Turkey has been part of europe for 2000 years
>illegal turkic-arab immigrants from the 14th century
Go back home, Mudmad Erdotoglu

>nobody wants eu membership here anymore
We are so sad to hear that.
Don't pay attention at our big smiles.

There was no Turkey 2000 years ago. "Turkey" as a state existed when Suleyman Shah in Anatolia decided to split from Seljuks in Persia around 1076 AD

>0% of cyprus is in europe
Cyprus is native greek land, the greek people there belong in Europe.

The t*rdshitskin invaders and foreign occupiers need to die and be sent back to the desert.
North Cyprus doesn't exist and nobody is recognizing it, its a meme state like Ossetia, Abkazia and shitslamic state.

well, be edgy all you want but you cannot change history
there were turks in romania and romania was part of ottoman empire that's how you got places like adakale
lastly, those "subhuman shitskins" you speak of conquered and subjugated you for centuries so a proud romanian nationalist, such as yourself can undo this shameful display by commiting suicide

>AIDS nigger tier country
exactly. and this country still has higher hdi than romania. this is why i said it is bullshit

>implying we're sad about it
your retarded laws killed turkish agriculture, I cannot wait for the day when you cut ties with us so we can go back to our own laws

ignore the names; its the same people, Its the same land and its located in the same place.

why would muslims be triggered for receive more muslims?

not him but care to explain? you not even eu, why our laws matter to you?

Lmao this buttblasted broke gypsy

...historically, it's wrong.

adjustment laws for possible eu membership

and what did you have to do to fit in

>romania was part of ottoman empire
>turkish education
Check any history book you want, you never annexed us, you never could.
We were vassals under our own rulership and then under greek rulership, never turkish.
> those "subhuman shitskins" you speak of conquered and subjugated you
Wrong, read your own history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
You used european men to conquer european countries, a smart tactic, I will give you that.

when we started negotiations, you guys gave us "compliance laws"
laws about what we can sow, what we can harvest, what parts of the animal we can eat and so forth
the problem was, those laws were totally unfit for the turkish farmer so in a short time farming industry collapsed and landowners cannot freely sow what they want into their own lands
to put it shortly, you have tons of open fields to grow wheat, but you cannot because eu laws, so you spend money and import wheat from germany while your own farmer goes bankrupt every year

>adjustment laws for possible eu membership
Wrong.
You adjusted your laws so you could export to EU, since EU doesn't accept turkish tier thrash, only european quality approved goods.
I'm sorry standards and laws are hard for you.

quite a lot of laws changed early AKP reign ranging from human rights to industry to commerce etc. etc. you know when merkel and erdoggo were buttbudies.

vassal is an insult desu. it literally means your lands were so shit they werent worth conquering. but we still used your men to wage wars around.

janissaries were a small force in the army, sipahis were its bulwark and sipahis were all anatolian farmers
they alone preserved the ottoman state when said janissaries chimped out and attacked the state itself

lol sucks to be you
you still got the gibs for slaughtering refugees for us tho, so i kinda think we are even

>farming industry collapsed
This is a lie.
Turkey exports $7.5bn in agricultural sector.

we arent. we ll soon open the flood gates just to watch you guys drown in sand nigger sea lol

there are fucking 3 million syrian refugees here willing to go to europe at a moment's notice
so please disown us or something so we can say "fuck it" and open the door for refugees

>we ll soon open the flood gates
You meant they weren't opened?
80% of the rapefugees in Europe, between 2000-2017 are from Turkey.
Most human traffickers are from or go to Turkey.

Meanwhile, you are paid $3bn to keep them closed, and you don't.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-eu-pays-3bn-to-turkey-in-exchange-for-help-on-dealing-with-european-migration-a6753861.html

thats like 1/20 of turkey's potential from what i ve read in several reports. but eu compliance laws arent the sole reason for agricultural problems.

>ignore the names; its the same people, Its the same land and its located in the same place.
>WE WUZ ANATOLIANZ N SHIEETT
scientifically proven wrong
fuck off already you cancerous twat

there are 3 to 3.5 million syrians waiting for flood gates to open.

god i wish all k*rds would also immigrate to eu as well since europeans love them so much.

also eu made the deal for 8 bn euros according to erdoggo's claim and didnt even pay half of it so he used to threaten eu with refugees couple of months ago.

yeah that's why we keep 3 million here to leech off from our already fragile economy
also that money never even reached us

Fuck Turkey. Sooner EU countries understand that Turkey is the enemy of the west the better. And seems like with recent German developments people are realizing it.

>there are 3 to 3.5 million syrians waiting for flood gates to open.
More than 2 million alone flooded Germany in 2015.
The others went to other countries.

I don't think you have any left, maybe 1 million.
Proofs?
>also eu made the deal for 8 bn euros
>500 million europeans pay taxes so that the EU can bribe Turkey to respect international law
>its also a NATO country
What a joke.

actually we leech off of syrians more than they leech off of us according to several reports.

profs of 3 million ETHNIC syrians in your country, pls.
So far, we're catching Turk drivers with afghani, iraki, somali, eritrean, negro and other muslims in their cars, boats and trucks.

I seriously doubt you have 3 million ethnic syrians in your country.

But I am certain Turkey can't defend its own borders, large army, 80 million people, can't defend their own borders from barefoot arabs.

only by rich businessmen getting richer by employing syrians at a dirt-cheap wage
in the end turkish citizens get the short stick

come here and let me give you a tour
you'll know how bad it is immediately

germany doesnt have 2m syrian refugees m8.

"According to the German Interior Ministry, between January 2015 and October 2015, there were 243,721 Syrian citizens who entered Germany to seek asylum.[10] Therefore, there are more than 360,000 Syrian citizens (combined 118,196 as of December 2014 and 243,721 as of October 2015) residing in Germany as of October 2015."

turkey has partial acceptance of geneva conventions about war time refugees. we have all the rights to not accept non european war refugees.

"Turkey’s instrument of accession to the 1951 Convention on the Status of Refugees limits the scope of the Convention’s application to European asylum seekers, and Turkey’s Settlement Act still places emphasis on persons of Turkish descent and culture as the immigrants eligible for settlement in the country and possible citizenship. While Turkey’s Law on Foreigners and International Protection has instituted major changes in the country’s asylum system, most current asylum seekers are placed under “temporary protection” for settlement in another country rather than being accepted as refugees for settlement in Turkey. In the case of the influx of migrants from Syria, Turkish authorities have over the years expanded their rights and protections, but they remain barred from gaining regular refugee status and instead are classified as beneficiaries of temporary protection."

there are shit load of syrians working in small businesses for pretty much no money. travel in sultanbeyli friendo.

google-ing isnt hard in 2017 m8.

ec.europa eu/echo/files/aid/countries/factsheets/turkey_syrian_crisis_en.pdf

Is this where the Turks are? Could you friends tell me if you watched this Kino-show and what you think about it? Swedish state tv sends it every day and I'm addicted tbqh, Cansu is my waifu.

that's exactly what I said, those are syrians and whenever one syrian gets employed one turk gets fired

>le turkish soap opera with white girls
disgustingly common i think directors are doing this on purpose to make people watch it for girls.

eh unqualified scum demands shit load of money is changed for another unqualified scum that doesnt demand pretty much any money. you dont have to be einstein to choose the right thing. businessman has to earn money too right? its not charity afterall.

>turkish soap operas
>kino
come on now

They're succeeding, she's literally perfect. Maybe it's muh mongol heritage speaking but this is my 10/10 girl.

It's Kino. Lots of good cinematography of Istanbul.

>come here and let me give you a tour
I don't mean to be rude, but how could I tell turks from syrians, arabs and other middle eastern immigrants like iraks, afganis and other crap.
Your country is the nr.1 favorite place for muslim immigrants to move in, to work, to get educated, have a family, have a holiday, tourist hotspot.
>actually we leech off of syrians more than they leech off of us according to several reports.
What do you mean?
>Turks experiencing the woes and problems of immigration
Its like pottery. Now you understand Europe.
I said "refugees" not syrian refugees.
Actual syrian refugees are a minority, but even they are economic leeches.
>"Turkey’s instrument of accession to the 1951 Convention on the Status of Refugees limits the scope of the Convention’s application to European asylum seekers
>Turkey does more to save european refugees than european countries
>Europe does the opposite
(((who))) is behind this?

trash
you can find good ones though
>a turk dyes her hair blonde and suddenly she's white
I get what you're saying but I'm not gonna suffer with those """""people""""" just because some berkcan can buy another bmw

Disgusting rapebaby

wait that's Leyla Tanlar i remember your thread yes she's probably a Balkanlar girl. I'd say Circassian but Circassians are too retarded to become actors or anything relevant

>I don't mean to be rude, but how could I tell turks from syrians, arabs and other middle eastern immigrants like iraks, afganis and other crap.
Well it's a talent, mostly you can tell by appearance and sometimes by behaviour

you should read more actual reports and less memes

syrians are pretty much forced to work for very little money in really shit jobs in order to survive. no health insurance etc. as well. thats why they are eager to escape turkey and go to europe.

>I said "refugees" not syrian refugees.
according to that eu report i sent you, turkey has the biggest number of refugees on earth

"Over 3.4 million registered refugees are living in Turkey making it the largest host of
refugees in the world"

come on dude at least read what i send you before making comments.

How can you tell? Isn't Turkey basically South America tier mixed to the point where there's no such thing as racially turkish? But ye she's probably more European as she's not a swarthy shitskin but from my experience of T*rks in Sweden, that's most of them.

i dont know i really dont like turkish soap operas at all. they are cringy as fuck.

there are amazing kino tier turkish movies though.

How can you tell the immigrants from the "refugees" from the turks of middle eastern origins?
White turkish women are the best, they all come from rich families.
t. studied in turkish-romanian financed private school with turks in it

yeah, you live in istanbul but come to central anatolia your whole view will change that I'll guarantee

>a turk dyes her hair blonde and suddenly she's white
facial features matter more than hair or skin color
for example if this girl dyed her hair blonde i would not think she's white
we've been over this. conclusion: most turks are a mix of turkmens and greeco-anatolians. Balkanrapebabies and Greek converts in Trabzon/Rize are an exception. And turks always form their own circles in pca plots.

They are "refugees" of every ethnicity.
What they are actually is parasites, invaders and economic leeches.
Real syrian war refugees are in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.

What you have is a security problem, Turkey can't defend its own borders, enough that over 3 million literally stepped in your country.