/CHI/

all alone edition

hi its been ages
havent come here for a long time and am leaving again later today

that said, are you ok with that daca shit

I hope you get deported

where you've been? and I don't care really I probably should but I don't

rude

moved to other sites that are probably more normie and casual than Sup Forums. though i havent interacted with anyone there so far.
i had to do this cause i have to change my way of learning english each time i reach a certain point.

youll be ok i think. if anything im going to be a total outcast in a few years if i keep this lifestyle. i havent much time left.

how can I obtain a chicana gf?

what websites? also how advance are you with your english you seem fine honestly

move to California or just the US in general they are every where but there are more in Cali and Texas so that would increase your chances

:/

just beat the shit out of a manlet CHI

i doubt those are usually the most violent since they are mad ay everything for being short

CHI
Sometimes I feel like I am playing a game where I have already ensured failure.

sometimes i feel like this was all meant to be and me being here was a mistake

:(

Indeed.

did you do anything productive today?

I worked so yes I did do something productive. Still it does take it's toll since I see people of all ages and especially teenagers make me remember all of my teenage failures and the things I didn't even really try due to various trivial reasons. It also reminds me how bad I am at small talk and how my social skills have deteriorated, not that they were even adaquate before but atleast they were better than what they are now. On the other hand it does feel nice to build up some savings even though they are nothing significant.

next time you see a teenager happy while at work you should beat the shit out of them

That doesn't sound too bad as an idea. But only as an idea of course. It isn't personally their fault after all. Also one group of people who I especially would like for to fuck off are couples who insist on doing pda when they get to the waiting line. Work is fine if I don't overthink things, but if I do it is fairly taxing. I'll probably work less for a while now since working feels fairly disheartening at the moment and I really don't need any more things to feel bad about.

>who insist on doing pda
what do you mean?

Public displays of affection. I really don't want couples getting lovey dovey infront of me, especially while I am working. Maybe it's something that I wouldn't understand but why would they do that while waiting to pay for their shopping, why not wait while they are at home or atleast in someplace a little more private than a fucking store waiting line. Though realising my own disability at small talk and things of that nature is much worse than seeing any customer. Customers can be irritating at worst, realising how bad I am at socializing on the other hand feels actually bad.

next time you see a couple do that go full autismo and scream in their face as loud as you can

>go full autismo and scream in their face as loud as you can
That's some top tier advice famalam.

you can also add as a step or start some sort of wave in finland where you can refuse serving couples because you're lonely and it's not fair

When have I said it's not fair? Can I not be annoyed by something?

i meant it as a joke

I really am losing my touch. My bad.

probably because it's late but the same thing happens to me sometimes

Probably doesn't have as much to do with the time than it has to do with my general mood, it hasn't been great for the last couple of days. I'm pretty sure I lighten up a little if I take some time off. These things come and go, you know.

i know what you mean but it will still come back i honestly think at this point there is no way of going back to being completely normal no matter what it will always come back

I also feel that some permanent damage has already been done. It can get a little better but it will never be quite right.

we are just doomed forever

Certainly feels like it at the moment. But that feeling too comes and goes.

if only we had a way out of this

It's very hard to get back on track when you have spent the last decade or so going in the wrong direction. I feel like at first I would have to secure a life that is atleast bearable and work my way up from there. The current situation is not sustainable and having my feelings going from mostly meh to misery is not a sign of a good life.

thats still leaves a lot of room to fail especially if you where to lose motivation which i know I probably would

>DO YOU SWEAR, UNDER OATH; THAT YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED ANY BLACK PERSON AS A "NIGGER", OR REFERRED TO BLACK PEOPLE AS "NIGGERS", AT ANY POINT IN THE PAST TEN YEARS?

wat do?

hello /chi/

Hope you are doing well, what did you eat today?

I ate a lot of trail mix. For dinner I had a salad (olive oil for dressing and cashews) and my university buffet-place had """""southeast Asian"""" food which was basically rice with Japanese steakhouse sauce, chicken and veggies. Breddy good. Now just waiting to have a staff meeting (I work with my Uni in the dorms) and I have to do a teambuilder.

So my team builder is basically bringing up paper plates and writing your workload down this semester, so you write what's "on your plate" so to speak. Then you talk about it.

Internet has been wonky all day. Don't have class till 2:30 PM tomorrow. Comfy. Do you go to school or work or are you living the NEET dream?

I'm not exactly motivated at this point and I am used to failing. Though I am a bit sick of the constant failures without any successes in the middle. Anyhow i'll try to not be so miserable somehow and see what I can do after that. Probably the usual of mostly doing nothing with the occasional working gig + working out every now and then thing that I have been doing. This will not fix anything but atleast it keeps things rolling. Though doing nothing would also keep things rolling but maybe i'll end up with a slightly bigger bank account and I can maybe avoid going completely out of shape for a little while longer by doing this.

The neet dream becomes a tedious but not so bad nightmare on the long run, though it does get worse little by little the longer it goes on.

what did you eat today?
burger king and eggs
>Do you go to school or work or are you living the NEET dream?
i'm a NEET not hard to tell

sounds like you're a little motivated because I can't bring myself to do anything I remember when I wanted to learn things when I was younger and i'd just give up so easily I guess this life was never for me

>I guess this life was never for me
Iktf. I'm not trying very hard but I am trying. Though working on my fitness and bank account are fairly easy things since all gains I make in either are fairly small. But I just can't do anything about the social aspect of life. I was never really good at it but I wasn't completely terrible at it either so I thought things would be okay and completely neglected it. I was wrong about that, I have been wrong about many things.

I'm on the same boat as you on the socializing part but I would of never guessed things would be the way they are now

I actually did start thinking this might happen years ago. But it was always a worst case scenario that I didn't actually believe that would happen. But most of my worst case scenarios have come true so I shouldn't be so surprised.

I eventually knew it would happened by I still had some hope I would change things but that hope is now dead

bumpo

It's a quarter to 6 in the morning and like all well adjusted individuals at this time I will be going to sleep now. Good night chi-user.

good night user

:?

BUMP