Iran appreciation thread

why are they only good muslims?

>making a thread to sneak diss Muslims under the façade of an Iran thread

Turkish "muslims" were cool too, though apparently there's been an increase in burkas there lately.

>mudslime
>good
It's like saudi arabia-lite here these days everyone talks ar*bic

I didn't get to leave the airport in Istanbul last time I passed through but saw some burkas in there which was very wierd to me. Is it very bad? The people I was traveling with said it's been getting worse and worse very quickly. At least you don't have public executions or the islamic police flogging people in the streets for carrying cross necklaces like the s*udis.

Because they are Shia and non-Arab

It's horrible these days you cant walk for 2 minutes without seeing at least 10 ayrab
It wasnt even half as bad last year I think erdoshit is importing them by millions

You want to tell me not all turkish are mudslimes?
I was having a wrong impression about you I guess.

This, they don't suffer from sunni autism.

Nice try Hassan

[F]

I thought Erdogan was a secular dude who hated bedouin ragheads.

Meant for

Diaspora in 5...4...3...

Oops, too late.

You're mistaken my dude. Thanks for the (you) at least.

>that extremely attractive Iranian poster who wants a visa wife so he can leave might be reading your posts RIGHT NOW

Based Croatia

Because they put a vulva on their flag, obviously.

Iranians are BASED
>t. Had a gf from there

>Saudi Internet Defense Force
lol

I didn't know about that and said "fuck Mohamed" to a Croatian muslim, because the topic of Islam came up and I thought they are based like my country and Poland on this issue.
It got pretty awkward when he told me he is a muslim.

Lol you must be fun at parties
Fucking sperg.

basically all Shiite Muslims are based

Lel no
He would probably let a saudi prince fuck his wife, the self hating georgian son of a bitch

You do realize that they are a shia Saudi Arabia