The Cheapest living places

What areas have the cheapest real estate prices?
I need something for rent\mortage with 100-200$ (better even less, if possible) and there should to be internet, also, the place should to be without too bad criminal activity, like detroit's areas with houses for 1$. Does this exist someshere? Can foreign citizens buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jun/07/boxed-life-inside-hong-kong-coffin-cubicles-cage-homes-in-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Earlier someone wrote here about Tehran, but I've not seen cheap prices there and the areas looks not good for me, to be honest, but I understand, that cheap price is not a dream

Some countries in South and Central America might fit these criteria, like Ecuador and Belize

where I can to check honest prices?
Belize looks like touristic-well country, by this reason all there should to be expensive for foreign people. I think, tht it is not easy to buy something there for 100$, even to rent. Especially, if USA is too close.

How expensive to live in brasilian favelas?
Can I be killed there in first 5 minutes?

I'm 100% sure in small bumfuck siberian village you can rent for 200$

>siberian village
too cold.
Tickets cost more, than ticket to US.

It depends. If you don't like drugs you will be treated like a god because every favelada want a white boyfriend.

>like a god
I've read "like a dog" first, lol.
How much rent costs there?
Does them have an internet?

>rent\mortage with 100-200$
>should to be internet
>without too bad criminal activity
You're not going to get all 3

Just because you live in a favela it doesn't mean you don't have a cellphone eoth 3G or 4G, sewage, water and eletricity.

Are you already out of jail, Aleksei?

Where I can to check honest rent/buy prices for favellas?

I've never been there and I am not planning, Diego

You will be killed because they don't like weird people like Russians. Favelas are Chad's kingdom.

False. Every favelada dream with a white boyfriend.

From Western Europe, not from fucking shithole Russia.

I used to rent studio apartment in Berlin for 250 euro about 10 years back. It was in Charlottenburg, in a pretty nice area. Dunno if it's gone up significantly.

Flying tickets are expensive, so, don't worry, I will never move to Brasil.

10 years, dude!

Unironically South Korea, you can rent a 6.6 m2 to 9.9 m2 'room' with shared bathroom and shower in Seoul. Seoul's prob safer than Russia

>you can rent a 6.6 m2 to 9.9 m2 'room' with shared bathroom and shower in Seoul.
What a fucking shit life

theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jun/07/boxed-life-inside-hong-kong-coffin-cubicles-cage-homes-in-pictures

It's a lot better than Hong Kong tho

Sounds comfy

some village here or in macedonia

Yes but you'll have to pay for internet.

It's 2588 pesos with 2 rooms 2 bathrooms 40 minutes from Mexico city