Chr*stians unironically think this sandnigger (pic related) is the son of God

Chr*stians unironically think this sandnigger (pic related) is the son of God

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't know how he looked like, only that that's how an average man of the place and era would look like.

true, he probably looked way worse since he is responsible for chr*stians

That's a render based on historical photos of the Jew, user.

>american education
you are aware christianity is a sandnigger religion using sandnigger mythology on the first place?
it's just that they put artistic greek stuff and representations on european christianity.

No it isn't you retard. it's based on an unknown Palestinian. The closes living generic relatives to ancient Israelites are the Samaritans and they look like pic related.

what about paganism? doesn't modern christianty take a shit ton of stuff from paganism?
i mean it's obvious christians haven't got a fucking clue what they're doing, they change the way their religion works every fifty fucking years or so.

>ancient levanites look like pic related
>modern levanites look like this
what happened?

>since he is responsible for chr*stians
Saul was, really. Yeshua, according to the cultists own dogma, was essentially there to bring True(TM) focus to his Jewish beliefs, essentially fulfilling certain prophetic aspects of the dribble christfags refer to as the "Old Testament". The whole Christianity religion thing basically goes against what the zombie Jew stood for, ironically.

>No it isn't you retard.
Yes it is. Nikon was actually established in Bethlehem, by an early Kofun (Japanese) travelling merchant, Biggus De La Nikon.

this might be a surprise to you but syria is multiethnic

catholicism christiniazed a lot of pagan european traditions along it's history.
but the aesthetic of arts and representation is greek as fucks.
>winged angels with bird wings
>wise man with beards
>sky and stuff
>animal beasts with multiple heads
>dragon shit, goat man with horns
>graal shit, fishes and jewels
before the cross, the first christians literally used a fish greek symbol to recognize themselves called "ichtus"

>religion
>2017

That's a CGI, buddy.

I consider the shoud of Turin to be the most accurate representation of Christ's face. But that's not relevant, it doesn't matter what he looked like. Also, I don't use terms like "sandnigger".

>doesn't modern christianty take a shit ton of stuff from paganism?
No, that's an urban legend.

Everybody knows Jesus was a super Chad. What autist would have people following him, remembering him for millennia and ultimately kill him?

Paul became Christian due to an intervention by Christ himself.

No.

>No
so prove that if it's not true motherfucker instead of posting me your arrogant "no" and acting like if your fairytale was completely true.

it's erroneous to draw a line between Christianity and "paganism." True Christianity is Gnostic anyway. The fact that books such as The Gospel of James were de facto accepted by Christians until the 16th century only proves that it's fallacious to treat Christianity as though it's been the same forever.

If you want to see what Jesus look like you look at the shroud of Turin or Veronica's veil.

If you want to see a goofy CG character that looks like Toy Story than look at OP.

The Protoevangelium of James isn't Gnostic.

Its pious (small o) orthodox Christian writing and you can still find it, its just not canonical and never has been.

apparently the concil of Nicea chosed four gospels to put into their canon but they were a lot of them they considered deuterocanonical.
all the ones who remains are Gnostic? even the one of James have a lot of gnostic influence inside it.
the Apocalypse was also considered the same way, and sometimes rejected.

Council of Nicaea had nothing to do with Biblical canon: "There is no record of any discussion of the biblical canon at the council.[73]"

Protoevangelium of James has zero Gnostic elements.

>makes a bunch of silly claims
>sky and stuff
>well prove me wrong, yo
I'll pass, thanks.

I'm a supporter of the Church historically but they really didn't do a good job picking canon 2bh. Most of the books found in the Nag Hammadi Library just make Christianity more theologically coherent, elegant and mystical. None of them really contradict anything important. If they do, they give a reasonable good replacement. had the church integrated gnostic literature people like wouldn't have a leg to stand on with "muh Christianity was meant to be jewish" memes.

Gnosticism is a crock (and a latecoming crock at that, like it didn't hit the scene fast enough for it to be meaningful when it came to canon), and "muh Christianity was meant to be Jewish" meme already falls apart at the Pauline epistles or really any canonical Gospel.

>the value of something revolves around the date it was composed
kek. Atheist make the same arguments against canonically accepted scripture. Gnostic text range from the 2nd to 3rd century at most. In an era where oral transmission of knowlege wasn't a lost art I fail to see a compelling argument. I'm curious what exactly in your mind makes gnosticism "crock?"
>inb4 hand me down tracts
The books are here. What exactly about them? gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

I look like Jesus

Being fat and stupid won't help you in life, m8

If you've seen other photos of Samaritans, they don't look much different to other Middle-Eastern people. Just some have light features, but this is true for lebanese people and palestinians.

You guys spam the same photos of them - distant outdoor shots.

It makes sense when you consider wh*Tes are the devil

that's Lula, brazil's former president

all this time I thought lula was female

Jesus was blonde, read the original letters the romans sent to rome where they described him.

The Turin shroud was just some Italian guy washing his face.

Pic related is how Jesus looked.

Early Christians knew how Jesus looked.

He's still drawn that way in churches descended from the Greek Orthodox Church, user. And Jesus is drawn to look like whoever drew the picture. It's common in Christianity. He's drawn as Korean in Korea, Ethiopian in Ethiopia, Italian in Italy, German in Germany, and so on.

>Ethiopian in Ethiopia

but he isn't

He looks Turk

literally look up Ethiopian Jesus on google, he is.

Yes he is. Look at any Ethiopian iconography.

Probably not. Turks have too much Greek and Armenian admixture. He probably looked more like a Jordanian.

>early christians
You mean jews right?

>Paul became Christian due to an intervention by Christ himself.
There was no such thing as a Christian while Jesus was alive, you fucking moron.

>with "muh Christianity was meant to be jewish"
It IS Jewish, you fucking moron. The cultists worship a fucking Jew, one who spent his entire life -according to the related books- on a mission dedicated to his Jewish delusions of grandeur. Christianity is a Jewish cult, plain and fucking simple.

You're a braindead christfag doing mental gymnastics to justify your delusions and the cult you are apart of. What the fuck are you doing out of /x/, anyway? Fuck off back there.

>There was no such thing as a Christian while Jesus was alive, you fucking moron.
Paul came after christ had already died

I;m 100 sure that he was way better looking than that or no one would follow him. Good looking always matters now and then.

Book of Revelations shouldn't be canon, it's just fanfiction.

discuss

Jesus is an Arab.
A person who believes Jesus as a white race is a stupid person.
Israelis are fake Jews from Europe.
Palestinians are real Jews.

Arabs didnt expand beyond the arabian peninsula before the rise of islam

>my father :)

You actually believe this (((actual depiction))) of Christ you dumb moron.

I rather trust the early Christian depictions.

There's no evidence at all that this is what Jesus looks like. It's clickbait shit.

this. thank you based horvat

This, the civilised Arabs lived as north as Petra, the bulk of the desert dwelling nomads lived in the Arabian peninsula.

Semitic doesn't equal Arab, Phoenicians for example were not Arabs.