Global U.S. Military Presence

The global presence of U.S. military bases is to enforce the New World Order when the time comes. It is empire masquerading as good will. When they finally make their move to go for the throat, they will be a lot more open about their intentions, and in their methods as well.

The EU superstate and North America will cooperate to subjugate the rest of the world. Mass mind control will become sufficient in its aims relatively soon. Governments, all having plants in them with the proper political authority, will voluntarily give up their sovereignty.. And there will be a single government to control our lives.

Humanity has such a dark, dark time ahead of it. The only hope is God.

bump

Wow Iran wants to conquer the world but USA's got bases on Iran's boarders half a FUCKING world away.

USA hasn't been at peace since it's inception but they expect us to believe it's a Nation Of Peace. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

>B-blame the Muzzies for everything
>Merica Dindu Nuffin

>M-Mudshit s want to conquor the world
>We invaded their countries but they're trying to conquer us, honest. Their fault for being in the countries, It's our freedom to attack and kill civilians but if a few victims and their sympathizers fight back it's terrorism.

Blame Islam not our genocide/war
t.b Amerifat

Bump :^)

Thank you friendo
It's not that their culture isn't savage, but it's also not that the west doesn't want the oil. The circumstances are just being manipulated by the highest orders of society.

>U.S.A IS A NATION OF PEACE!!!
>THE CIA DOESN'T REPRESENT THE ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY
>IF THOSE PESKY SOLDIERS READ THE CONSTITUTION, THEY WOULD KNOW THERE IS NOTHING IN IT ABOUT HURTING FOREIGNERS
>#NOTALLAMERICANS
>U.S.A IS THE NATION OF PEACE

So, it's not that one nation is going against another, it's that the nations have handlers and we're conned into fighting.

It's ironic that ANTIFA is unwittingly supporting the worst police state that this world will ever see.

Imagine if they could be convinced to be non compliant with it..

Christians in the Middle East have been living under Muslims for over 1000 years and they were never persecuted.

Muslims living in Spain lost power to Christians and were immediately persecuted in the Inquisition.

Muslims won't kill you for not being Muslim but Christians will kill you for not being Christian.

They're literally victim blaming but in 10 years from now when the truth comes out people will see just how fucking evil and stupid they were

Just like the Iraq war and Libya, History remembers the truth

usa has the biggest fucking cock of all the world and theres literally nothing tiny dicked euros and pussy canadians can do about it but whine LOL

And you know this how?

based czech

actually usa have one of the tiniest dicks in the world.. 5.3 inches on average

then why cant you stop the BAC from penetrating your asshole all day? serious question

>says an asian

I'd say he's an expert on the matter.

As national cultures are decayed into the mess that they soon will, there will be no U.S. anymore, nor any country.

What, is there one single thing I can say that will "prove" anything? Nobody can do that. But I think we can just take a look at what's happening now and see that the ultimate goal is control by any means necessary.
Most telling in my opinion is that modern society is becoming very sick, and this isn't by accident. Terrible food and propaganda through the news and entertainment program us. The whole idea is to degrade us from our rightful form of a sovereign, rational thinking being into a domesticated slave. People are being given a fake account of the world they live in through the media, being told they have a choice when the political system is clearly manipulated. The government is controlling a bigger and bigger part of the economy and imposes more and more on our day to day life, and we've long since become dependent on it. The police are being militarized, new technology is being developed (drones etc). I dunno man maybe this is all just a coincidence

>map of camel fucking paradise, irrelevant desert
>"global"
>EU & US to form global government
>"dark time ahead"
>OP canadian

what. Are you a raghead?

no i'm a white guy

>he global presence of U.S. military bases is to enforce the New World Order when the time comes

You're using base in a grandoise way here. Half of them are effectively fuel pumping stations and airfields for supplies.

Maybe they want to use them to fuel machines that will rain death on anybody who would organize against them.
Give me a break, I stayed up all night watching MK Ultra stuff on youtube. A little bit spooped here