Ha ha, that's so true, user. I'm really glad we went on this date. Oh, hold on on, I gotta take this...

>Ha ha, that's so true, user. I'm really glad we went on this date. Oh, hold on on, I gotta take this. YE ZHEI SHUH ZHAO YAO NONG DONG CHONG BAO MI YOO HOI LAO TAO HONG GONG YONG LONG FONG SONG DONG WU SHU LU WAO. Sorry about that, what we you saying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbiIu_EzuWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VERY interesting thread topic

i wish a girl would talk to me like that

kek that has actually happened to me
she skypes her mom a lot and I try to troll them whenever possible

how so?

interrupting their calls and mediocre american banter

>that feel when her mother always defends me during disputes
feels good man

Who thinks these OPs up?

This is the annoying thing about dating Asian women that aren't westernised.

westernized asians are disgusting though
id be worried about catching something from them

Yes, this happens.
It's funny as hell.

>thinks
It's pretty accurate. Also, for some reason all asians are always on their phones, regardless of what is happening.

I actually understand her so no. Would probably have to try dating someone from a weird fucking different country speaking super rare language to feel this.

it peeves the hell out of me to be honest although it can be funny at times

>walking through a downtown area
>she starts posing in front of a post office
>"what the fuck are you doing, lady?"
>"it says 'America' on the building"
>"they all do"
>snaps picture

>for some reason all asians are always on their phones, regardless of what is happening.
This is useful as hell, I can just shoot a text to an Asian friend and I know she'll reply in a short time.
One of the few people I can send something and expect and answer from within 12 hours.

The snapping pictures of everything "interesting" is interesting to say the least.

>have a Thinkpad and Lenovo phone
>sit on ferry just minding my business
>Chinese grill suddenly comes up to me to ask if I have WiFi
>she notices I have a Chinese laptop and phone
>she persists making photo's of me with those things

When we later were walking through a city together, it was like I had a little kid I was babysitting. She had to stop everywhere and take pictures.

Have you spent much time dating non westernised ones?

It's embarrassing for so many reasons.

>This is useful as hell, I can just shoot a text to an Asian friend and I know she'll reply in a short time.
One of the few people I can send something and expect and answer from within 12 hours.
Very true but they can also be preoccupied with another conversation more often. Maybe I'm not cool enough to be a high priority though.

>When we later were walking through a city together, it was like I had a little kid I was babysitting. She had to stop everywhere and take pictures.
I can totally relate. I wanted to explore a city and we barely covered any distance because she had to photograph absolutely everything. She noticed me getting pissed after a while and had no idea why.

Normally she'll reply within 10 minutes with me, when she's at work it's more like 30 minutes.
But I've seen her chat with others, it's mental how quick she is. Especially because she uses a latin alphabet to type mandarin characters. So you don't really notice if she's talking with someone else.

>She noticed me getting pissed after a while and had no idea why.
With me she was trying to act more mature (she was skipping around and jumping from the steps like a child, taking pictures of everything), because she thought I was thinkings she was a childish.
I had to explain to her that I didn't want her to act more mature and that my laughing was just of joy of seeing someone so carefree for a while.

Those carefree moments are quite nice. I just wish she'd ease up on the photography. It takes forever to walk anywhere with her.
It's a double-edged sword I suppose.

God I wish that were me.

>interrupting their calls and mediocre american banter

sounds charming

>that flag
Never give up!

It's humour, you wouldn't understand.

>westernized asians are disgusting though
so much this

fortunately they are very autistic so even burger comedy can work well
if a brit or an aussie shows up then I'm completely fucked though

Non-Western Asian grills are amazing. They're real feminine women. Something that hasn't existed here for almost 60 years.

You're missing out, lad. Who cares if the communication is awkward?

the misunderstandings can be annoying as all hell though because they'll think that they know english but actually don't.
somtimes they'll he incredibly subtle and you will spend the day trying to figure out what's wrong.

it can help at times though because sometimes there will be an argument that can end like this on either side
>"whoops I didn't mean it like that"
>"I believe you"
mutual bullshit can be nice

My gf is shy and knows she doesn't speak well. She gets nervous and it's cute. Took forever to get her to answer the phone the first time.

phone calls are nightmare mode for me

>can't understand shit
>wildly changes subjects

I can understand her in person though

>They're real feminine women
SHIT got the wrong one.
I've found one that's a book worm, loves tech and doesn't really care about her looks (although she dresses casual cute).
Also a classic feminist.

Still feminine by today's standards. You did alright, swampy tulip man.

stick to your own race wh*tes

I already knew I got a good one actually.
She doesn't get normies and prefers to stay in to read something than go out for a drink.

Sorry my dick is colour blind

Can we negotiate a trade?

I usually lead the conversation. If we don't understand something we just text it during the call.

Northern Chinese or Southern Chinese?
youtube.com/watch?v=LbiIu_EzuWk

They are crazy.

They cook weird food that smells really bad in your house. No it's not like the yum food from your local asian restaurant.. they do weird shit like boil fish heads.

Everyone thinks you have a mail order bride off the internet.

This is just some of the bullshit you have to put up with from them and they are far from submissive.

>They cook weird food that smells really bad in your house. No it's not like the yum food from your local asian restaurant
Depends on region, but some food (like pre-boiled soy sauce eggs) are weird and smelly.
>they do weird shit like boil fish heads.
That's weird?

Who cares what roasties and manlets think of you? Are you not at least 6' tall?
>she cooks elaborate food for you
The horror.

>"men" who date Asians
lol

I find the weird food uma delicia.
It's also funny when we get the mail order bride jokes because she makes more money than me and flips her shit.

>moorblood
lel

>creating more disgusting halfbloods
LMAO

It's annoying as shit

Dated a Chinese girl and every night in bed we'd be talking and her mom would call and I'd have to be silent as they NI SHAO BOU XONG DONG DING LONG DONGed each other for 10 minutes

>brits can easily outbantz you
you must suck bad then

At least they won't be brown like you.

>>Ha ha, that's so true, user. I'm really glad we went on this date. Oh, hold on on, I gotta take this. OHHHHH DAMN SON WHATS GOOOOD NIGGA YEAH NAHMSAYAN MUH HERITAGE THOUGH MA NANA WUZ NAVAJO AND SHIT DEM GENETICS THOUGH YA KNOW GOTTA USE DAT SCOOTER SON YEAH BROOO FUCK GIMME DAT SHOTGUN YEAH YEEE HAAWW WA HOO DEM FREEDOM FRIES DOE DUDE WOW LEMME CLAP FOR A GOOD 15 MINUTES FOR THAT YEAAHHH MAYNE GOD BLESS A 'MERICA. Sorry about that, what we you saying?

what did she mean by this?

At least I won't be be an addition to the Wikipedia mass shootings in America page

>brown eyes
>nose piercing
DEPORT

>tfw no wh*te boyfriend

same

>It's also funny when we get the mail order bride jokes because she makes more money than me and flips her shit.
Nice.

>Ha ha, that's so true, user. I'm really glad we went on this date. Oh, hold on on, I gotta take this. YEBANIY BLYAAAAAAAAAAD TY PIDOR CHURKA KUWINIY BLYAD. Sorry about that, what we you saying?

Singapore, I...

Kuwiniy? What?

idk u tell me slav

oi pizdetz

at least he's not Italian though.

>Ha ha, that's so true, user. I'm really glad we went on this date. Oh, hold on on, I gotta take this. цe пoчyття, кoли нeмaє yкpaїнcькoї пoдpyги тpaхaютьcя pociйcькi пapaзити вихoдять з мoєї кpaїни. Sorry about that, what we you saying?

Did you just hack my election you fucking bitch?

It appears my brother was right, you could have restrained yourself from typing. Sadly you are a shame for your country

n-no...

Be silent, wop. White men are speaking.

That word you wrote is nonexistent in Russian, congonigger

Fucking Portugal , what are you doing

>tfw no Ukrainian gf

>not fapping to pass the time during the ching chong calls