This confuses and angers the American

>this confuses and angers the American
Why can't sharts drive manual?

It's too hard to drive and eat mcdonalds at the same time in a manual

>this causes the Eurotrash to launch into an incoherent rant about wattage and voltage to avoid talking about the fact that they use plastic "kettles" for children

>bmw blog

I've never liked having reverse on the left. personal preference i guess.

I always preferred it on the right until I got a car with it on the left. I kind of prefer it on the left now since you can go from reverse to first slightly faster. It really doesn't matter though.

What a weak retort.

>constantly complain about how "primitive" the US is
>act proud of using manual transmissions in 2017

If you can't drive a manual then you can't drive a car

i drive manual

literally anyone can learn to drive manual in an hour

you are now breathing manually

>being lazy, fat and a bad driver are virtues in shartinmart's mind

Yes thats why everyone in America knows how.

culture* of instant gratification. everything has to immediately show results or its worthless. nothing can be difficult. fuck understanding how anything works, just waddle your fat ass onto the big metal bird and fly away. race past the slow driver up to the red light. make sure to line up immediately for anything even if it isn't going to happen without you. Level 1 thinking in everything. ride the coattails of your ancestors that emigrated from Europe and murdered thousands of native people and enslaved negros...act like their courage to create a better world is a current reflection of your society.

*when using the word 'culture' in reference to the USA it should be thought similar to the bacterial form of the word

>when using the word 'culture' in reference to the USA it should be thought similar to the bacterial form of the word

Say whatever you want about automatics, they are more efficient than manuals could ever be. Its like comparing the carburetor to fuel injection. There is no comparison. One burns fuel like a motherfucker because
1. Its fun as shit to drive a manual
2. A manual doesn't have a computer that knows both the fuel intake, speed, and the optimal time to change gears at the right rpm.

Sure automatics are boring as shit but most people just want a driveable cheap car.

This is coming from a manual fag who loves to waste money on burning gas

You seem to have mistaken this America hate thread for a manual gear shift thread.

they were more efficient in the 70s when they came out, now the difference is negligible.

I thought i was on /o/ for a second...

>Sure automatics are boring as shit but most people just want a driveable cheap car.
So they're mindless consumers looking for instant gratification. They want a car that does the pesky job of,driving for them so they can post ebin emojis to twitter while "driving".

Do you use a remote control for your TV?

why do you care about us so much?

thanks for the free head space, rent free, i guess

Why do you fucks get baited into this every fucking time?

I gave up on driving because I couldn't pay attention to the road and to changing gears at the same time.
America pls adopt my stupid ass

Is this really a problem in russia? Your roads are china tier

after a while you forget about gears