Ask a white non-Jew/Muslim Israeli anything

Ask a white non-Jew/Muslim Israeli anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is your favorite type of parrot?

Why the fuck are you in Israel then you fucking retard

What kind of anime can you watch out there?

What are your and your parents native languages?

Not a parrot but toucans are nice
Try again without that attitude
>anime
eeew
Russian

What were the nazis doing with all these wedding rings at Auschwitz? Did they run divorce court?

Damn I wonder how much would all that cost

>white
>Russian

>That meme again

>hates anime on an anime based image board

What are you?

Seriously though, do they broadcast any Japanese aeime?
normies' ones count

Russian is a Slavic Language.
Slavic languages are satem languages.
Satem language groups: Slavic, Baltic, Indo-Aryan, Iranian.
Does Poos and Persians white? No, as well as Russians.
Russian culture was clearly eastern-ish before westernization.
Most of Russia located in Asia. Ural mnts isn't a frontier. Don river and Central Russian Upland
are a border between Asia and Europe.

No idea/Don't think so

We are mongols from North Asia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

There was Normans rule in south Italy and Sicily and that did make them Nordic.
Rurik was a mythical person.
It was good if ruler wasn't same origin as peasantry in middle ages.

My point is that true original Russians are literally eastern vikings

1. Vikings were a medieval Somali pirates.
2. It's an origin of ruler class only.

Rather be a snownigger pirate than an actual nigger pirate

Are you saying that fact that a mythical origin of first Russian dynasty was a Snownigger from Sweden is more important and influential that rule of Mongol Empire and total Shia-like religion for centuries?

It's not more influential but it's more fun

b u m p

what is your major?

???
(Sorry if retard)

What's jewish stereotype?

what type of field do you have a degree in?

How long is a girl's orgasm?

Are you a German who has found an Israeli proxy? Your name Volk (the people) sounds German.

I barely passed high school, other than that I hope my dad will finally start working for himself and I won't have to study anything ever again.

Volk = Boлк = Russian last name

>Russian
>white

(You)

--->

Aren't you planning too leave Israel?

Eventually, can't wait though

It's the Russian leaving to Canada meme.
400K of them have done it already, they came here to have a better posision than in Russia,
took the money the goverment gave them and left. However many others stayed. Most of those who left came here during the 90's.

The truth has been spoken

b u m p

how many people have you killed?

O oпять ты. Я дyмaл вы тяны нe тopичитe нa пoмoйкaх типa фopчa, a хoдитe ceбe тaм, aльфaчeй ищитe c бaблoм, eбeтecь, пoкyпaeтe шмoтки, нy и пpocтo живeтe нopмaльнoй жизнью

implying you allow anybody exept proven jews. it is just that russian jews culturely are russians and cpuld care less of the holy land stuff

also i believe they mostly leave to the usa, maybe germany (but it is easy to go to germany right away for a jew)

>everyone is the same

I need to learn biblical Hebrew and Greek for a study next year. I want to start with Hebrew but I am curious if learning modern Hebrew would help me achieve that goal. I prefer learning a language that is alive since it gives me the opportunity to speak it. Do you think that is a good idea when ones goal is to learn the biblical variation?

Hy я бы нe cкaзaл, я пoнимaю ecли бы y тeбя былa вcpaтaя внeшнocть, нo выглядишь ты нeплoхo, вecьмa cимпaтичнaя дeвyшкa. Tyт жe в ocнoвнoм cидят жиpдяи и пpoчиe чyвaки c дeфeктaми вo внeшнocти, a тeлoк тyт вooбщe eдиницы

>implying I care about the physical appearance of the locals

>implying you allow anybody exept proven jews
You don'y really know how it works here.
They can be fully christian or atheist nut it's enough for them to be only 1/4 Jewish (no natter which side) by a grandparant and the'll be able to come. I personally have a Russian friend who is 1/2 (Jewish father, chriatian mother) and sees himself as a christian. There are many.
>it is just that russian jews culturely are russians and cpuld care less of the holy land stuff
I don't think that not caring about holy land stuff is a Russian thing. Not all Israelis are Religious, you know. Not even those who built the modern state were religious.
>also i believe they mostly leave to the usa, maybe germany (but it is easy to go to germany right away for a jew)
Most German Jews were killed and those who live there today are actually Russian Jews, True. but they never came here but Directly to Germany from Russia.
Most Russians from here left for Canada, but even more stayed.
Those who came before the 90's (1904-1990's) already passed Israelization

>Those who came before the 90's (1904-1990's) already passed Israelization
>tfw this will happen to me if we don't move as soon as possible

well if 1/4 was enough for nazi i don't see why it it shouldn't be enough for israel to consider a person to be a jew

They aren't Jews OR considerd as Jews by the state tho. Even their religion in the goverment's computers will be showe as christians. Yet the law gives them the right to come, even as non-Jews. They took advantage of this law&money the state gave them. Most people don't give a fuck yet some people are mad about what they did and want to change this law.

is anime popular in Israel?

are converts considered jews by the average person?

If they convert to another religion the'll be seen as a part of that religion only by the avarage person, I think. But It's too rare, and I can understand why wouldn't people want to leave the majority's religion. Smarter people don't see the point when it comes to converting from one stupid bullshit religion to another.

b u m p

>It's another 'vitaly tries to make friends on a cambodian unicycling forum' thread

>Bитaлий
Nope

Reminder that this cunt is a fat attention whore and you should stop replying to her threads. Saged.

>fat
Nope
>attention whore
Probably

Can you think of an original or entertaining reply? Your threads are always boring unless other anons entertain

It's kninda sad that the person who posts this thread again and again under our flag is the most uninformative, unoriginal and boring and person Israel has to offer this site. This is why I always sage me posts here if I do post.

unoriginal and boring person* sry

>uninformative
How?
>unoriginal and boring
Yeah that's me

>russian
>white

the jewing never stops

--->

If language had anything to do with race, then Jamaicans who speak English would have been white.

Rurik had N1c haplogroup (north eurasian) and had a common ancestor with Jagiellonians a thousand or so years before his birth.

That's no fun though

b u m p

b u m p

Do you agree with what Netanyahu and Isreal nation is doing?

What do you think it's doing?

If you could delete one movie from your memory and watch it again which movie will it be?

I don't really watch movies

are you the most boring person alive?
[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

That's likely

Are you partly Jewish?

Distantly

What about books?

A good friend of mine is leaving for germany tomorrow for good

They used to broadcast back in the 2000s until 2010 if I recall correctly

ASOIAF, Malazan and general fantasy
Smart person

>white Muslim Israeli