What is your cunt's best food?

What is your cunt's best food?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelmeni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauerbraten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokma#Ancient_enkrides
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East#Prevalence
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Scripture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelmeni

OP here, starting for the US

TOAST SANDWICH! XD

I think I'm gonna puke
Thanks my american friend

>6 posts
>6 ips
I DONT THINK SO TIM

>trash 1990s cultural reference

NOT THE MAMA

Pretty sure that's Canadian

>low cal

"Tategami (mane)"
Horse neck sashimi.

Apple pie

Cannabis in the western states.

Beautiful

Disgusting

how fat do you have to be to start accumulating it on your fucking forehead

goddamn i hate the south and midwest

one of my favorites

Loved Salisbury steak in elementary school

>Salisbury steak
don't know how it taste, but i guess it's different from sauerbraten en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauerbraten

There are lots of regional food, but I think all Spaniards can agree than a Tortilla de patatas it's the Spanish dish.

beef wellington
a delicacy

Literally too many to count

>his food is uncultural

>According to legend, during the siege of Bilbao, Carlist general Tomás de Zumalacárregui created the "tortilla de patatas" as an easy, fast and nutritious dish to satisfy the scarcities of the Carlist army. Although it remains unknown whether this is true, it appears the tortilla started to spread during the early Carlist wars.

It is a basque dish. Now fuck off.

keke, she is becoming a chink slowly

From the popular ones:

Rice wrapped in grape leaves (dolmas)
A kind of Christmas cookies (melomakarono)
Spinach pie (spanakopita)
Greek salad (choriatiki salata)
Donuts with honey (loukoumas)

1/10
9/10
1/10
8/10
8/10
4/10
10/10
9/10
9/10
8/10

>red meat
enjoy food poisoning

its pink

WHAT ARE THOSE FILLED WITH

>lokum
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nothing, its deep fried dough coated with a thick syrup afterwards

It's just fried dough dipped in honey(honey with water).
They taste really good though.

Loukoumades are pastries made of deep fried dough soaked in syrup, chocolate sauce or honey, with cinnamon and sometimes sprinkled with sesame or grated walnuts

literally god tier

Did you know that all "traditional" turkish foods are based in byzantine foods, i mean how couldn't they turks were just uncultured savages before they conquered the byzantine empire

>Rice wrapped in grape leaves (dolmas)
>dolma
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It is based on the pre-existing cuisine of the region, but T*rk innovated many new foods.

The name does imply origin. Dolmas have been in the eastern mediterranean since forever. I don't know how they were called, but for example loukoumas was calle enkris.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokma#Ancient_enkrides

>implying modern greeks are actually greek
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>does imply
does Not*

It is only popular where I live. The name of the dish is "Dish of the mountains"

I fakd u are mother and u happenend

Modern greeks are more greeks than turks are actually turks

>modern greeks are greeks
:DDDDDDDDDD

thats rude desu komşu

>thats rude desu komşu
Oh I thought you were the guy who was spamming "I fakd u are mother and u happenend" a couple years ago cause he was also spamming ":DDDD" nvm. :DD

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

so you guys are all incest products now?

ahh no i dont do "yer madır" jokes at all. its rude to insult one's family desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

Did you know how the turkish nation was created by Ataturk? He said however is muslim and speaks turkish is a turk, but DNA proves otherwise

why do greek girls love anal so much

>wikipedia as source
hmmm nothing sketchy there i completely agree with your source.

Fat elvis special

>ahh no i dont do "yer madır" jokes at all. its rude to insult one's family desu
yeah sorry, I didn't actually mean it

No we are't muslims like you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East#Prevalence

Because they are dirty bitches.

Probably some kind of pasty as our regular food has a bad name. Going for vlaai because of chauvinism although pic related isn't even the best

its fine dont worry.

Cause greek men have big penises and your little boy dick can't sattisfy them so they put it in their ass

You must be an African-american right?

hnnnnggg

Your prophet said it's okay to fuck your cousin, but maybe it's too personal for you
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Scripture

>Inb4 Kiwis responding

>grown people cant decide for their lives and who they fuck
hmmm interesting. marriage is forbidden but fucking is not btw.

I'm white. See? I drink milk the white man's drink

isnt fucking before marriage supposed to be forbidden in the first place? so its implied anyway isnt it

well incest marriage is forbidden for sure but no specific rule about fucking.

fucking isnt that forbidden as well, its a bit complicated. there is a special type of marriage you can do for example which lasts 1 night or whatever so you are able to fuck the whore and then go on your marry way next morning.

Did you even read it the page?
>Due to the actions of Prophet Muhammad and the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, marriage between cousins is explicitly allowed and even encouraged in Islam. The Qur'an itself does not discourage or forbid this practice in any way. In fact it implicitly allows it, as seen in chapter 4 verse 23:

>A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent

according to scholars in turkey islam forbids cousin marriage

>white people food
>literally everything is bread and meat drowned in oil
Come on, you can do better
Also
>brits on a food thread
lmao

Mexican food

Well it didn't stop you form being 25-30% inbred anyway, but i guess now that everyone knows it's bad you will stop

GREECE>>turkey

according to actual scientific research 21% cousin marriages in turkey with west having less, down to 10% and east of turkey having more upto 30% which makes sense aka k*rds lol.

anyways i am done replying to you komşu

Me too γείτονα

I made these recently. Don't know whether I'd call it the best, but it's definitely very good.

>However, in the book "The Potato in Spain, History and Agroecology of the Andean Tuber", written by CSIC scientist Javier López Linaje, the origin of the Spanish tortilla is located in the town of Villanueva de la Serena in the century XVIII. The work refers to documents that speak of the potato omelette in this locality in 1798, and attributes its invention to Jose de Tena Godoy and to the Marquis de Robledo.
fuck off.

>Villanueva de la Serena
Then It is a castilian dish. Neck yourself.

Ganamos

>dat filename

Why are americans obsessed with oreos? They taste like soap.

Of course this thread turned into Greek/Turk butthurt