The U.S. and Russia held the world hostage for 50 years

>the U.S. and Russia held the world hostage for 50 years

Seriously, what the fuck, Russia and USA?
Couldn't you find a diplomatic solution instead of beeing locked in an autistic cold war for 50 years?

a diplomatic solution like the Munich conference?

Eh. At least things were simple with only 2 supervillians. Now you got bazillion small time croocks whose true alliances you have no idea of.

Stalin wasn't Hitler, so that comparison doesn't really hold up

the best game of gay chicken in history

For all the bleating the Europeans like to do about le big bad evil USA and USSR holding Europe in the balance, neither of us actually ended up shooting. When the Europeans held Europe in the balance, they literally destroyed everything. Twice. Within less than 50 years.

Sure, but now we Europeans learned our lessons and are good and peaceful.
Meanwhile, you and Russia still wage proxy wars around the globe

No wars mean no economic growth.

>we Europeans learned our lessons and are good and peaceful.
humans are idiots, they will never learn from there mistakes.

Being castrated does not make you good and peaceful, only impotent

I want to be friends with U.S. ...

The US was doing that for far longer since the americans started WW2 with the intent of destroying the economies of europe.

What do you mean by castrated? European states are sovereign countries with own military, who voluntarily stay peaceful

russia wages wars and its economy is shit and gdp even fell during the last few years lel. europe (especially germany) stays out of wars and its economy is in a good shape. china's gdp is growing and they are not fighting any wars.
don't know where you got that bullshit you just said

look at the us

fuck am*rica. terrorist state filled horrible people. i know it's almost impossible but i still hope China will replace them as the new only superpower

Nah, we already had a separate plan for dismantling the disparate European imperial markets and subjugating them, but it was going to take significantly longer. World War II was just good fortune ;D

(PS Stay out of our hemisphere)

lel i gave you several examples of why you are wrong
>b-but look at the US
i "looked", so what should i see there? they were waging wars since forever and their economy is growing generally. their wars don't stimulate the economy, they fight them just to get rid of those who can oppose them and to secure their position, it's not even a war in a classic terms anymore. america is basically a huge criminal gang

US has a 19 trillion debt

And still has a better credit rating than Russia

russia is a total shithole though. gas station and a brothel

I know plenty of gas stations and brothels with sizeable lines of credit and excellent ratings.

chechen detected

ignoring your international debt doesn't make it dissapear

Yeah, he was worse and so was Communism compared to Nazism.

this

i love USA

youd be surprise....

it's impossible buddy

nobody gives a shit if you like it or not you western wannabe with inferiority complex. americans along with their saudi buddies are the biggest supporters and sponsors of terrorism around the world
btw why do you think a chechen would say that? if anything he would be either neutral or pro-american i believe

We helped bail Europe out of ww2, so Europe will bail us out of our national debt crisis, r-right?

>implying Europe isn't in an existential debt crisis right now

We can still comfortably service our debts and still maintain 3% GDP growth. It's unclear whether much of Europe can even do that.

the Dutch international debt is 38 million, that's nothing compared to 19 trillion

The US international debt isn't 19 trillion. Foreigners only hold about $6 trillion of our total debt. Apples to oranges.

USA and Soviet Union

We still do.

>not having 10,000 plus nukes
ISYHGDDT
No. Go fuck yourself commie.

We have the world's reserve currency. Debt is meaningless to the US.