Friendly reminder that most stereotype about French comes from the Celtic niggers know as Bretons

Friendly reminder that most stereotype about French comes from the Celtic niggers know as Bretons

And that actual French are based and powerful, and are the conquerors of Europe

well meme'd

I pity you, Le Pen.

PS: I hate niggers and immigrants. You aren't forced to vote FN to be against immigration although it's difficult to understand for your little brain.

>Alans

What are they doing here?

Whatever they do, YOU have to deport them to Russia to their homeland. They belong to Russia.

In exchange of prostitutes okay?

They first allied with the Huns and went along them in their journey towards Europe, when they reached Germany they allied witrh Germanic tribes and invaded Gaul with them.

After settling in Gaul, some went to colonize Italy, Britain, and Spain

If you want to know more you can download A History Of The Alans In The West by Bernard Bachrach

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for the Aryans

Because the beauty of the White Aryan women must not perish from the earth

wtf I love normandy now

As a proud Tourangeau, I'm not a disgusting breton

>literally loves sandniggers

>Not liking superior Zoroastrianism

Non-Aryans truely baffle me

Stop hating yourself, then

>Deeply love my Aryan blood and my Aryan God and Culture
>Burn incense for the Fravashis of my ancestors few days
>Get called self-hater

How ?

>my aryan

Stopped reading there

>First phase of the Ethnocide : Denial

>muh normandy is nordic
They have less than 5% Scandinavian genes

who cares about the french

more people cares about the french than a desertic island bowin down a far away granny

Seeing so many French-hate threads i think a lot of people care about us, especially ((((Anglos)))

I non-ironically think that the rise of french nationalism will come when it would be nationalism of wallons, arpetans, bretons, occiatans and etc.

But it will hit black-frenchs, they are seeming to be a good guys

Based normandie

French Nationalism was never a thing, Parisian tried to enforce both civic nationalism, and racial nationalism(muh Gauls) but they failed

That it is to say that French nationalism is artificial and dull, while Normand identity, Breton identity have a certain charm because they have the Breton/Norse language to back their identity.

Imo Occitans willl never achieve anything as long as they don't LARP as Visigoths and start to use the Gothic language to distinguish themselves from the rest of the population, in the same way Walloons should revive the Frankish language(Old High German) and start to LARP as Franks.

People don't have to drop their L1 to return back to L2. It's normal for ex-soviet people to know two or more languages.

reminder that savoy is the best region of france

You.