Cunt

Cunt
How old are you?
How many of your friends have already died?

I'm 28, Thai, and 4 of my friends are already dead, included everyone from elementary school to my workplaces. I have no idea if this is a lot or otherwise.

I assume it's because Sweden is a super safe country, and you're still very young too. Would it be weird to hear someone is dying before 28 in Sweden?

He was living abroad, died in an accident.

How did they die?

1 car accident
2 overdose
1 suicide(me too soon)

3 I'd say (although one was around 12 years older)
Probably more if you counted "went to same school and talked once" types which I wouldn't

Poland
One. I killed him.

ALL accident. If I recall correctly, all are traffic accidents too. Or maybe one of them drowned.

1, brain cancer

29, and none, thankfully.

that's very sad

Spain
0 because I dont have friends.

dude i hope you didn't let these death get under your skin...
For me im just 20yo, but i have never ever heard anyone tell me that any of their friend died... might be because people around here are very careful every- and anywhere and at any time...

2 Friends dead, I miss them.

No worry, I'm not exactly sad. Thailand is pretty damn dangerous as you know it so I'm kinda desensitized to seeing death. I have never read your newspaper but I'm sure you don't have traffic death every other day.

Anyway, I just wanted to know for the record. And apparently I'm right. Safe countries really are better.

…but living in a safe country makes it harder to be careful when you're traveling.
Here, I can basically take a walk any time of the night and be perfectly safe. That might not be true in many places.

It would be weird but not unheard of
if it happens it's usually cancer or suicide

one friend dead, last year this time.

shot himself in the head after going full retard

It would be weird anywhere in the civilized world.
If it happens it could be traffic accidents or drug abuse, also the occasional disease but that is really very rare.
In my case none.

an ex-friend's gf died of cancer
a friend of a friend got paralyzed from the neck down in a downhill biking accident, but lived

that's all

20-something
I know 1 that died. it was cancer.

None of them died lol

Corn on pizza is a mistake

Two friends died in Iraq as they were shipped there after boot camp.