19 years old and virgin

>19 years old and virgin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>20 years old, virgin, without a degree ,southener and social anxiety

Mi life is more pathetic than yours, this may make you feel better

I am 26 and virgin lol

JORGE
POWER SOMBRERO

callate mogolico

>tfw 21 years and a KHV

>24 years old and virgin

>had 2 girlfriends
>still a virgin

more alcohol and sauna, friendo

>20 years old
>literally NEVER had a female friend

i dont think i need to mention that im also khv

>had primarily female friends while growing up
>fucked absolutely none of them
HAHAHAH SOMEBODY STOP ME

>23 and virgin
Also literally never talked with women about anything beyond study and work related stuff

Same, debating whether I should go to a hooker to get it over with

It's not worth it. You'll probably bust in 2 minutes and you'll leave with the taste of regret

I don't know man, I just want to get laid.

lmao at your life. There are better things in life than fucking. Enjoy some black tar heroin

Just end your life and do a favor to the genétic stock of tour country you failures of a men

19 is nothing Jorge

English please

Yeah but at least I won't have the virginity thing bothering me anymore and I'll be able to focus on other stuff

Virginity doesn't even matter.

Soon 27. Almost a real wizard.

Go
Fuck
Your
Mom
Kraut piece of shit

Planning to visit a hooker soon
I dont really care about my virginity status(no one knows or gives a fuck enough to ask anyway), just out of curiosity how it would feel

Go smuggle some cocaine into the USA by anus so you can feed your family lmao

>just out of curiosity how it would feel
It would feel like shame

iktf

Wizard here
For me the memes were in fact sort of true, you eventually stop considering people sexual beings (although criteria of physical attraction still exists) and retreat in fantasy worlds and scenarios

Level 24 here

I hope I will get to that level soon. I am 26 and my dick doesn't work anymore due to several psyhc medications I am on. My libido is completely gone and so is the urge to fap.

Women are just people to me, not something I want to put my dick in.

I will get the mightiest powers

Shame about what? Im fully aware that Im a beta loser and cant get laid otherwise.

>best friend got approached by a girl, dated her for years, ended up marrying her, impregnated her, and she will carry around a baby and bleed and shit giving birth and take care of it for a quarter century
>turn 29 next week and can't get a girl to talk to me for 5 minutes

27 here, can't wait to conjure a dremora lord.

Who cares?

Yes it does, people smell it

what level is the golden saint? can you fug those?

Suffering from phimosis. Was always afraid women would laugh at my disfigured cock. Should I get circumcized?

try 29

>lost virginity at 14 and fucked several girls since then
>still havent experienced true love