Do you think she enjoyed having sex with her father? Makes me all hot just thinking about it

Do you think she enjoyed having sex with her father? Makes me all hot just thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/whatever-became-of-elisabeth-fritzl-1924645.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, m8

maybe she got in the mood occasionally but I seriously doubt that a rapist would even attempt to satisfy his victim so she probably got cumblocked at times

What she says about it? inb4 stockholm syndrome

I think that sometimes, as a neural response, rape victims can orgasm. Doesn't mean they enjoy it.
Maybe over the course of so many years she accepted it as part of her life but still wanted to escape, which doesn't show enjoyment.

she was probably branwashed but as time passed her logic started working and she realised something is suspicious

Yup, we are /b with flags

Which is kinda admirable. You just can't uproot the willingness for freedom from people no matter the brutality. Something gotta give eventually. Even suicide sounded logical in her case but she still managed to escape.

here
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/whatever-became-of-elisabeth-fritzl-1924645.html

>as a neural response, rape victims can orgasm
that makes them more embarassed of it all
so many women don't report sexual abuse
(and yes i'd rather talk about sexual abuse or sexual scam, as long as we define rape as "violent assault"). they're ashamed of it because they somehow accepted it. some even have survivor syndrome, that they should have died instead of acceding to rape

Here, let me show you the answer

>But the other four children Fritzl fathered through his incestuous relationship were never allowed to leave the cellar. One of them, a baby boy, suffered severe breathing problems after birth, so Fritzl let the child die rather than call a doctor because he was afraid of being found out. He burned the infant's body in a wood-burning stove.

what the fug

that's Austria for you

True. It is a major violation of personal space and self determination, inflicting physical and psychological trauma
What is it with germanics and cremation?

>What is it with germanics and cremation?
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because the ground is frozen half of the year?

bones don't make good firewood
it's gotta be something else

There's PLENTY of wood here.

Pretty good thread bro.

Can't be that bad in Austrian territory.

yeah just saying you need really strong fire to cremate bones (flesh burns off faster)

Austrians are basically g*rmans.

Why are g*rmans so sexually disturbed?