>The approximately 800...

>>The approximately 800,000 immigrants who qualified enrolled in DACA will become eligible for deportation by the end of those six months.[34] A White House memo said that DACA recipients should "use the time remaining on their work authorizations to prepare for and arrange their departure from the United States."[37]

>offer illegal migrants who were brought into the usa as minors a way to get a legal residence permit
>800000 guys believed it and enrolled
>end this program and say to the newly found and tracked 800000 illegals they better prepare to be deported

d e v i l i s h
e
v
i
l
i
s
h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s
youtube.com/watch?v=uz6TwrRp0_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=klVe7_2UEQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The devilish one the the lawless one who created the illegal and unconstitutional program. When you commit a crime you must do the time. Blame diablo obama and the parents who brought them in.

Well done, Russia. Look at what you've done.

Trump' is forcing Congress to pass legislation to render the program constitutional or else take the blame for its failure. Heads it loses, tails he wins. The Buck Doesn't Stop Here with Draft Dodger Don.

It was only banter

The parents of these Daca people should be arrested for child abuse and child endangerment. They knew the risks and took them anyway, now theyve fucked their children into oblivion. Had they stayed in their countries, their kids could have grown up and had a life there.
But, since they CHOSE to smuggle their children into another country illegally and let them grow up thinking they were american, now that the long arm of the law has caught up to them their children are going to go thru hell trying to assimilate into Mexican culture.

None of this would have happened if they hadnt broken the law. Word to the wise.

You do know that removing 800, 000 people is gonna fuck shit up with the economy right? I dont really care because its not my fight but it isn't like doing this won't hurt you guys too.

Of course he doesn't know, the vast majority of dumbfucks who voted for Trump have no clue what he's doing. Part because they don't actually understand politics, and part because Trump never actually says anything useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s

>muh liberal media
Comedians are still making bank off of Trump's stupidity

>800,000 people will fuck up the econom im pretty sure well be ok

We'll just have to manage like we always do as AMERICANS.

Not smuggled human cargo DACA filth.

removing 800,000 young people doesn't do anything remarkable to the economy
t. every war since 1900
removing 800,000 established middle aged or older people does have a remarkable effect on the economy.

Are you Squidding me? Europe suffered major demographic effects from the loss of young men in the two world wars.

t. Spic
Sorry José you have to go back

Do something about it Cleetus

This.

racist bigot

We are Carlos.

>be me
>My name is Sage
>Sister is Fawn
>Little brother is Cleetus
Don't know why our parents did this to us.

>>Sister is Fawn

that's cute :3

>sage
>fawn
Very cute

>We
pic related, me laughing at you while living in the US

Sage and Fawn are nice names, hope your brother has a middle name though.

RED
NECK

reminds me lord dunsany

>'What is your name?'
>'I have no name,' she answered.
>'We must find a Christian name and a surname for you. What would you like to be called?'
>'Song of the Rushes,' she said.
>'That won't do at all,' said the Dean.
>'Then I would like to be called Terrible North Wind, or Star in the Waters,' she said.
>'No, no, no,' said Dean Murnith; 'that is quite impossible. We could call you Miss Rush if you like. How would Mary Rush do? Perhaps you had better have another name—say Mary Jane Rush.'
>So the little Wild Thing with the soul of the marshes took the names that were offered her, and became Mary Jane Rush.
>One day she was told that the English people would not listen to her as Miss Rush, and was asked what more suitable name she would like to be called by.
>'I would like to be called Terrible North Wind,' said Mary Jane, 'or Song of the Rushes.'
>When she was told that this was impossible and Signorina Maria Russiano was suggested, she acquiesced at once, as she had acquiesced when they took her away from her curate; she knew nothing of the ways of humans.

we should do this to """""refugees""""" tbchwyf

>Fawn
Cute. How old? Post pics. If she's a cute little tween, post nudes.

Good on him

Don't talk about someone's sister like that you fucking australian cunt

emu take over when?

t. Pedro Gonzalez

t. wh*te albertan hick

t. Pablo Gomez

Remaining sovereign and removing European colonisers would have been deleterious to the Native American economy.

Holy shit that's a lot of ninjas

>You do know that removing 800, 000 people is gonna fuck shit up with the economy right?
A lot of them are students or do dipshit jobs like some democratic volunteer the Mayor of NYC keeps marching out. Besides if they have skills I'm sure they can come back under a work VISA.

>Besides if they have skills I'm sure they can come back under a work VISA
kek

>Do something about it Cleetus
Juan will be picking you up soon enough.

I went to school with a Fawn it's not that weird....Cleetus though...wow that's mean.

This is pointless, infuriating, and will only strain our relations with Mexico and other nations south of us.

I mean for fuck sake, a quarter of all entrepreneurs in the US are immigrants, they not only want to succeed, they want to help others succeed, too. That flies directly in the face of anti-immigration rhetoric claiming that they're leeches that suck up our resources. Forbes did an article on this too, and also reported that immigrants brought to the country as children were even more successful with their business ventures, and considering DACA is mostly for children and young adults, this is a huge deal. You couldn't ask for more business-friendly people, especially when a lot of milennials have a distrust of business and corporations in general and don't want to engage but will still be happy to use their iPhones and anything else they find convenient.

But of course, Donald Trump the consummate businessman doesn't understand this, despite his questionable use of foreign labor in the past. And if literally EVERY OTHER CEO and businessperson who's spoken up for their support about this is anything to go by, Trump's woefully out of touch.

In the last eight months alone, he has strained relations with our allies and made relations with our not-allies even worse. Sure, he inherited some issues from the last administration, but every incoming president does. He's had EIGHT MONTHS and has done nothing to slow this spiral into the rest of the world hating us, he's only exacerbated it. And for every time the United States appears incoherent, flippant, mercurial, or downright schizophrenic, we lose credibility by the month and negotiations become more and more difficult to secure. The fact that Kim Jong-Un has come across as more consistent with his goals, actions and demands is especially embarrassing when my nation touts itself to have the power to act as a mediator.

get the fuck off my board and kiss trump's ass on Sup Forums, you fucking poltards. literal poorfags and neets have nothing better to do. sad

>thinking lawbreakers shouldn't be given a free pass and borders exist for a reason equals Sup Forums
How about you go fuck yourself?

t. Juan Escabar

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6TwrRp0_Y

How is the Wi-Fi in Montreal's Olympic Stadium?

t. dreamershit
wakey wakey dreamershit

topkek

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Sup Forums is a board of diverse opinions.

>Europeans and AMerindians are treated equally

no, opinions that i don't like belong on Sup Forums

what was the crime the children committed exactly?

The point he's trying to make patents/capita are lower for the Europeans living in "diverse" countries.

>haha its techincally against the law dat means they arent human!!! xDDDD
Into the trash it goes.

Carlos don't be mad just cause you're going back, try not breaking the law next time

At this time, the savior of the white race gives citizenship to hundreds of thousands of churka and hach to proudly say that the population of Russia is growing thanks to his wise policy.

>opinions
Which is better: Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

>t. typical spic who disrespects the rule of law
This is the reason why south america is a shithole.

err
dont think the children did anything wrong or broke any laws though

youre punishing them for someone else's crime
its not the kids fault their parents illegally inmigrated

>ur an illegal for disagreing wid me!
Into the trash it goes.

Trump isn't literally killing them, Jozé. They didn't even bother to abide by the law, so it's not that bad.

If Pedro steals a chocolate bar and gives it to his son, the chocolate bar should still go back to Prajeet, the convenience store owner. Stop thinking with your ovaries.

Tell me more about how these children have been plotting white genocide since they were toddler.

You aren't clever.

>illegal

Their parents shouldn't have been so irresponsible as to have kids when not legally in a country; play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Getting a bit upset there eh Pedro?
I'm sure you can find a nice job in Mexico picking corn

>this whole fucking thread
CHIs on suicide watch

Next year you'll be posting with a Mexican flag.

They're human, which is why they have to follow the law.

Really stunning arguments from the Anglo Brigade, as usual.

Why would CHIs be on suicide watch, they are by definition US citizens.

If the kids were born in America they'd be American citizens. These mongoloids brought their children across the border with them

Fuck off.

Parent's fault, not government.
Blame them.

so you agree its the parents' crime
but you still supporting punishing the child, who had nothing to do with it?

dumb cunt

but you wouldnt arrest the son for burglary, would you?
your """"clever""""" analogy makes no sense.

>Coming from the person that literally said people they don't agree with should go back to Sup Forums
Looking forward to seeing that Mexican flag next year

>so you agree it's the parents crime
Yes
>But you're still punishing the children
Yes

If my parents moved to China illegally, had me and then were caught nobody would be arguing we should be allowed to stay

>but you wouldnt arrest the son for burglary, would you?
>your """"clever""""" analogy makes no sense.

The spics aren't getting arrested. Their stolen privilege of living in the USA is taken back.

It's not punishment of the child, it's punishment for the adult for thinking they could get sympathy points for dropping a baby on american land.

Wtf America, why are you killing the American dreamer? We all dream the same dreams, no matter the colour of our skin, and someone famous once had a dream about race relations being better. I really hope Drumpf is dreaming with this.

>be me
>born in Mexico
>US citizen
>I will NEVER be deported
>I will continue to spread my Mexican culture
>the upset neets from cucked countries will continue to make threads about people like me, but absolutely nothing will come of it

stay mad lmao

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=klVe7_2UEQ8

>what was the crime the children committed exactly?
Illegally entering a sovereign nation and knowingly staying there. Also, there is usually shit like social security fraud at some point. Plus, some are legit criminals.

How is being sent back to the country of which you are a citizen a "punishment"?

Probably because Europeans are discriminatory and don't want to help others.

Except it's not just memes. This is public policy.
People are being deported irl.

>Probably because Europeans are discriminatory and don't want to help others.
Read what I wrote again. *It's lowered for the Europeans.*

>he moved away from his country of origin because of how shitty it was
>this is btfo-ing first worlders in the mestizo's eyes

but some of these kids were taken when they were 2 or 3 years old.
They dont speak spanish, they have never been to Mexico, they dont know any Mexicans, and they have no knowledge of how life works there.

Being exiled from the only home youve ever known is certainly a punishment for the child, no matter which way you look at it.

Ah. so if something isnt tolerated in China it should also be illegal in America?
what a fucking retarded line of reasoning.

not the adults, who i agree are shitheels, the kids.
you cant blame a 3 year old for being taken to a country for someone else

personally I think heavy fines should be levied on the parents (or they can choose to leave) but they should be allowed to stay.

it means immigrants who have successfully found a job and are productive people can pay the fine and stay, while dissuading those who hope to migrate just to leach off the system.

>assuming wealth is distributed evenly throughout said countries

stopped watching pretty quickly

The children aren't being sent to prison, they're being deported from a country where they have no legal right to be.

Tough shit. As if there was any feasible way to reverse hundreds of years of racial and cultural integration without fucking everything up. The United States has been diverse as early as the Mayflower came over, and further when the French and others came over as well, and again in the first half of the 1800s when more Europeans came over, especially the Irish and Chinese, and again with Ellis Island. Not to mention the slave trade. We owe a lot to our immigrants, especially considering their accomplishments in the face of discrimination.

SEETHING

Also, you cunts tend to make a lot of assumptions. Could they be, dare I say, projections?

Our *legal immigrants

For fucks sake. If it was distributed *unequally* his argument would have been stronger. Are you spics mentally retarded?

Aside from the questionable constitutionality of Obama's executive order on it, the thing I always hated most about it was the Dreamers name. It's so slimy and manipulative.

My point, Ahmed, is you're retarded for thinking anyone has the right to live wherever they like. It's a privilege not a right.

One does not need to assume mexico is shitty.
It just is.

No it wouldn't. You're telling me the average White man in any given Latin American country because "hurr durr muh heritage and influence" is the same as someone in Spain or Portugal?

Yes, and just like in the U.S., inequality is high because when people demand higher wages, better working conditions, better infrastructure, etc. the upper classes play on the racism of lower class whites to get them to shut down minorities

>it's wypepos fault we're poor!
lol

Well it's effective. A bit like your "Patriot Act" was.

Is this the institutional racism against minorities meme again?

I don't have the energy to pursue the genetic question, but you may have a point.
The point he's making in the video is that *whites* when surrounded by non-whites produce fewer patents per white person in that country. In other words, being surrounded by non-white is deleterious to white productivity.

No, it's white people's fault that inequalities aren't addressed because they hold the most power and choose to not help others.

>meme
No. White genocide is a meme.

Tell me more about the toddler plot to overthrow the white race.

Or I could just advocate for amnesty because you don't get to try and force everyone into your retarded "IMMUGRASHUN IS A ZERO SUM GAYME!!! FUCK SPIX XDDDDD"

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Into the trash it goes.

Yes it is punishment you fucking retard, no amount of your mental gymnastics will change that.

>knowingly staying there
>"goo goo gah gah kill whitey now"

Just because you think you're being clever by wording it like that doesn't change the fact that these people have lived here for most of their lives and don't know anything about Mexico.

Why don't you point out the part where he blamed white people you literal nigger?

Stunning argument.

Why do Sup Forumstards have zero empathy? I understand this is Sup Forums and it's supposed to be >le edgy i hate everyone xDDD but these people don't take any consideration that they might actually be harming others.