I can't sleep easy until Catalonia becomes independent!

I can't sleep easy until Catalonia becomes independent!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/beatrizbecerrab/status/905740137887395841
datosmacro.com/deuda/espana-comunidades-autonomas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the fuck out of Catalonia you filthy sp*nish occupants!

This but Transylvania instead

Catalan is a meme esperanto-tier language

This but karelia instead

and ingria

I don't think Catalonia will be independent any soon

Never. It will never be idependant

it will. we will help our Catalonian brothers with that

I wouldn't say never but makes me feel sad to think that catalans what so hard to get separated from us they don't care to risk his exit from UE, central government economic sabotage or even military maneuvers. Makes me wonder why are they so angry and frustrated with us and don't care to risk all what we build together all this years

what about basque?

Vascs are another mater, in my opinion, sure some what the independence but not most of them (the ones who want it are pretty noisy) , most of them are fine being in Spain

rooster

>''They stole us 60m € each day''

Independentists are trash

Ok.

Not indepence but Basque to be official language in that region not second.

Sage putlershit threads

Already is

Yeah ! Independence all !!!

This

>Brittany not even listed
L'état absolu de la Bretagne

That map is incomplete

>sure some what the independence but not most of them (the ones who want it are pretty noisy) , most of them are fine being in Spain

Pretty sure there are more independentists in the Basque Country than in Catalonia

Their flag is ugly as fuck. I hope they never become independent if only for that.

There are 2m persons in the Basque Country. Also 2m secessionist in Catalonia. So, are all basques independentists?

I dont understand Catalans desu, it is not like they are being murdered by Madrid.

I often have the feeling that this is some kind of substitute satisfaction or distraction?

they are not even the richest region in spain, maybe 20% above EU average

bavarian Independence movement is a meme

sounds a bit like brexit
>muh 300 millions

catalans BTFO : twitter.com/beatrizbecerrab/status/905740137887395841

aragon will never be free

What about Chechnya, Circassia and Karachay-Balkaria?

if catalans were anything like serbs or chechens, they would be independent within a week

Me too. Fuck Catalonia. The farther the better

>I often have the feeling that this is some kind of substitute satisfaction or distraction?

It is, it's just a placebo to avoid facing responsibilities about the crisis and how bad they are handling their regional government.

Just a reminder, the spanish region with the highest number of representatives in the spanish congress is Andalusia, the second is Catalonia. They are just as responsible as any other citizen, but their entire political thought is devoted to the idea that they are some sort of colony that is "imposed" things by evil Madrid.

Their regional government is the most indebted of Spain. This is because they believe they are rich and that Spain is stealing money from them, (never mind that they contribute to our central/federal government in the same proportion as Madrid and other rich regions) - so they think they have a right to incur in way more debt than they should, because that debt is the amount that according to them Madrid shouldn't be stealing from them. In their parallel universe where Catalonia is already independent, they would have massive budget surpluses and much increased government spending.

Yes, gibs us back rightful catalonian clay

The Catalan language looks like a meme. As in, Conlang tier.

is it true that catalonia has the highest debt of all regions in spain? i remember reading something like this. who would take the debts in a case of independence? spain or catalonia?

rare, although I worked there 2 years as a ski instructor.

Where is my independent Basque?

it's their culture, the idea they have of themselves. it's psychological.
they have replaced having real right wing or left wing ideas, with right wing being wanting to remain a part of Spain. They are separatists to be progressive.

they dont make a lot of noise because they have a great deal, they keep all their money

Yes, you can see it here, even tho as % is not the biggest

datosmacro.com/deuda/espana-comunidades-autonomas

>79205643
Well that's true but imo that's just a part of the history, in Spain there are 2 big historical political parties PP democristians and PSOE socialdemocrats this both parties historically had control of about 70% of the parlament votes in Spanish Court, well, this 2 parties has a representation of less than 20% in catalan courts so as u can see the vote in Spain and Catalonia is pretty diferent and this 2 big parties know it.

Since this 2 big parties know in Catalunya never will get many votes they invest much less here. as an example in the last 8 years there was planed an inversion in Catalonia of 4600milion euros and the real inversión the last 8 years has was less than 800 milions.

Why this happens now and not before?
Well the answer are the new political forces. Years ago catalan parties had representation of about 15% in Spanish Court and this parties where needed to allow PP or PSOE rule the country, so the needed to keep the catalans happy to get their support.

But all changed when the fire nation attacked,last 4 year's have been an absolute majority for the democristians PP which have les than a 5% representation in Catalonia, and with the new parties Podemos (comunists) and Ciudadanos (neoliberals) wining much more Influence, the old political parties don't feel the necessity to invest in Catalonia since they now can pact with the new parties.

As a result Catalonia has been the community in Spain who proportionally has received less inversions in the past 8 years.
There are other factors like the scandal that proved that some called patriotic police was making false proves to incriminate catalan politics, or the false accusations the government made.

>they are not even the richest region in spain, maybe 20% above EU average
Define "richest", define "above EU average"

Sounds fun, yes?

And you posted a pic showing Cataluña BELOW Madrid and Euskadi.
Which was my point, in any case.

what ?

I said not even the richest

Whoops, I can't read, I'm a stupid retard.