Sup Forumslang - the Sup Forumsolerant language

Hello friends. A few of us on Sup Forums have gotten together and created a language. Anyone is welcome to contribute, and below is a link to our pastebin containing what we have of the language so far.

pastebin.com/gyX5ckTk

Basically, we made an easy-to-learn language based off Indo-European, Greek, Latin, and Sanskrit vocabulary. The grammar is completely regular and the writing is easy. You can write in the Latin or Cyrillic scripts.

Pic related is our edgy Swastika flag.

We're currently working on a translation of the 1500 most common words used in English, so once that's done we'll have a working language to shitpost with on Sup Forums.

englishspeak.com/en/english-words

The language is called Dengwe, by the way. It stems from the P.I.E. "*dn̥ĝʰwéH2" meaning "tongue"

OP here, headed to work, but I sit on my ass behind a desk so I'll be able to respond to replies, albeit a tad bit late.

A quick sample of text to show you how the language looks (so far) when it is applied to real conversation.

Person A: Dweni diene!
Person B: Diene dweni. Ki ast tume nom?
Person A: Manme nom ast Tomas. I tu?
Person B: Nom manme Adolfo ast.
Person A: Dweni ajket tu, Tomas.
Person B: Tok dweni tu ajket, Adolfo.
Person A: Kal ast tu is-dien, Tomas?
Person B: Abri dweni, grašiš. I tu?
Person A: Tok dweni.
Person B: Retise, Tomas.
Person A: Retise, Adolfo.

>Person A: Dweni diene!
Good day!/Hello!

>Person B: Diene dweni. Ki ast tume nome?
Day good. What is your name?

>Person A: Manme nome ast Tomas. I tu?
My name is Tomas. And you?

>Person B: Nome manme Adolfo ast.
Name my Adolfo is.

>Person A: Dweni ajket tu, Tomas.
Good meet you, Tomas.

>Person B: Tok dweni tu ajket, Adolfo.
Too/also good you meet, Adolfo.

>Person A: Kal ast tu is-dien, Tomas?
How are you this-day, Tomas?

>Person B: Abri dweni, grašiš. I tu?
Very good, thanks. And you?

>Person A: Tok dweni.
Too/also good.

>Person B: Retise, Tomas.
Goodbye, Tomas.

>Person A: Retise, Adolfo.
Goodbye, Adolfo.

Why is Čč used instead of Cc?

Nothing is set in stone, we can use whatever the majority wants.

Bump

Bump for interest

esperanto v2

Esperanto was created by a communist Jew to replace native cultures and languages

This was created by autistic Sup Forums uses for the purpose of shit posting and nothing more

Users*

so you haven't really created it yet??

interesting choice to follow slavic spelling conventions.

is dwau pronounced with the au as in german (so like "dwoy") or like au as in dOW jones?

We want to get more anons involved before making it a fully established language. Wider variety of opinions and contributions. We want it to be more of an Sup Forums project rather than three guys just fucking around.

To answer your question, the second one is more accurate.

Should we make a Google doc that users working on the language are free to edit?

Esperanto is just retarded Spanish full of English words. This is retarded Persian with ancient European words.

Where can I buy one of these flags?

Some suggestions:

What about if you could just make an adjective out of any noun, without adding any suffixes or prefixes, and vice versa? As some sort of a compound.
That way we could have cooler-looking sentences, like: Ki as tu nome?; and also, you could make nouns out of entities that would normally only be adjectives (Instead of "it's a new one", you could just say "It's a new": Ast now).

Alternatively, I think it would make more sense to use -i forms for that possessive form: Ki as TI nome?
"I" should also be "me", in my opinion. Fits with a lot of Indo-European languages better, and that way "mine" could be "mei".

Alternately, I think C might look better and is also more historically accurate, and also, I instead of J (which is already the case in some of these words: diene, i.e.).

Cal, aicet, etc. look much better imo.
Maybe only "toc" actually looks stupid, but it could be substituted by a more generic "dir" or "dic".

I would also suggest, for pure asthetics, that certain words written in the Latin alphabet, at least, would match their original Latin spelling (Qui ast tu nome, as opposed to "ki").

Also, a distinction between long and short vowels might be nice, maybe by doubling the last constant or vowel of a syllable, or maybe just the vowel (Tokk, or alternately took).

>regarding possessive form:
It could either be tu->ti, me->mi, or simply tu->tui, me->mei, in a more Esperanto-fashion.
Although in that case, I think that adjective endings should be what's currently a 'j' (tuj, mej, nowj, etc.), but 'y' would be better looking (tuy, mey, nowy, etc).
Alternately, just substitute /j/ for 'i' and identify by context, as I previously suggested.

Advanced autism: The thread

>nowj
that's actually wrong desu. my bad. It depends, I guess: Mej, tuj, etc., but nowi still.
I think that getting rid of /j/ will help eliminate much of this mess though.

>Esperanto was created by a communist Jew to replace native cultures and languages
No it wasnt you fucking anglo
Esperanto was created so english wouldnt do that
Esperanto was created to avoid imperialism and death of native cultures
But of course a murdering, backstabbing anglo would try to hide that fact