Why are Europeans so unintelligent?

Why are Europeans so unintelligent?

>wh*Test part of Turkey=dumb
>other parts of Turkey=good
wh*Tes BTFO

How's that clinical retardation going for you?

>America the land of 42% whites has a higher average iq than europe
what went wrong? are europeans white?

If you look really carefully you'll see that your country actually ranks lower than most European countries.
To correctly interpret lists you need an IQ of at least 100 though.

Lynn IQ maps are laughable, he took different studies on different age groups (kids with adults) from different years, some 50 years apart and then averaged them.
For example Portugal's adult IQ was measured 101 (by the source he uses - Buj 1981) but the child IQ (don't remember the age bracket exactly- 11-15?) was 88. So it went like this:

Portugal average IQ = (101+88)/2 = 94.5
Since we score well on PISA they rounded it to 95. Non-sense all the way.

>dutch jokes are often about belgians being stupid
>french also makes jokes about stupid belgians
I guess this is only justified for one of us

I don´t know m8, since probably in the 80's, France had already many non-natives (the source of data for them was in Paris), so we don´t know exactly if the test was done only in real french people.

Nice font rendering.. Which environment, config and font?

>real french people
fucking racist

I was tested in high school at 142. I studied law and I now advice people.

Throughout my career I met countless of intelligent coworkers. But when I talk to average people I get the impression the mind of the average person seems to be in a permanently confused state.

muh emprie

>The average IQ of the people of Equatorial Guinea is based on a lengthy book chapter (Fernández-Ballesteros et al., 1997). Although this chapter reports research conducted among members of an illiterate tribe in Equatorial Guinea, the WISC-R was not administered to these Africans. The forty-eight children, to whom the WISC (not the WISC-R) was administered, were from Spain, not from Equatorial Guinea. Clearly, Lynn (and Vanhanen) made a mistake in using this sample to estimate average IQ of Africans.
>The chapter clearly indicates that this study with 48 subjects was conducted in Spain. The mean IQ is mentioned two times, the first time as follows: “A similar design was used in our second experiment with fortyeight subjects, 10 to 14-year-olds, attending a school for handicapped children (63.025 IQ mean)” (Fernández-Ballesteros et al., 1997, p. 253). In a later part of the chapter, the text clearly states that half of the subjects were diagnosed as having brain organic disorders. The lead author (R. Fernández- Ballesteros, May 29th, 2007) indeed indicated to us that this sample was Spanish.

Fernández-Ballesteros, R., Juan Espinosa, M., Colom, R., & Calero, M. D. (1997). Contextual and personal sources of individual differences in intelligence: Empirical results. In J. S. Carlson, J. Kingma, & W. Tomic (Eds.), Advances in cognition and educational practice: Reflections on the concept of intelligence, Vol. 4. (pp. 221−274)London, England: JAI Press Inc.

I dont know

why are our children much dumber than other European children?

Official IQ stats >Sweden 101
>Denmark 98
>Norway 98
>Finland 97

Lynn % Vanhanen stats >Finland 101
>Sweden 99
>Norway 97
>Denmark 97

Notice anything? If I say that Vanhanen is finnish now you notice something right?

You are "gifted" portugal that's why you always stand out in comparison maps

wht? you must be on drugs achmed

th-thanks

>any part of turkey being white or whiter than other parts