So... That's it? Really? This is going to win Best Foreign Language? Seriously? 2:45 hours for this? Are you kidding me?

So... That's it? Really? This is going to win Best Foreign Language? Seriously? 2:45 hours for this? Are you kidding me?

her ass was nice tho

Do you see the guy's cock?

Yeah I don't get it either. It's funnier when you know Germans tho.

Well, do you?

Yeah, a couple parts were funny but I guess Germans love some weird super dry but also silly kind of humor? Was interesting to just try to understand how the humor was even supposed to function, really.

The Whitney Houston part was cool and the suit at the end was bizarre in an intriguing way. Movie was OK, definitely didn't live up to the hype but it was the first German comedy I've ever seen.

You're right though, her ass was NICE. Also the assistant was qt

Seriously, can someone tell me whether or not you see his cock?

Yes

Good, thank you.

>the qt assistant

Just typical east eu qt.nothing special

Why is the cock so important to you?

I don't know. I just like cocks.

i guess it makes more sense when you are european. I also liked the pacing actually

but don't worry, they're on it. it's gonna be with jack nicholson and they'll spice it up for you, i'm sure

>amerifats

I guess this is said every time they make a Hollywood version, but I just can't imagine how they could do it properly.might just make a completely different movie.

Best girl

hello america

>naked party

do Germans actually do this?

>This is going to win Best Foreign Language?
either this or Salesman
It was a shit year all around

You sound like a prude.

nope just a self conscience fatty pls don't bully

i'm austrian and i hate austrian / german film with a passion

its an incestous pit of actors, writers, directors endlessly milking this trademark quirky germanz shit, not unlike the quirko-french cinema churning out one spiritual successor to amelie after the other

Just be glad it's not another historical drama.

Did you even see the movie? It wasn't like any German movie I've seen before.

What is this movie about? German remake of King Kong?

Once everybody gets naked the fat people are usually the most comfortable somehow.I think it's because they can hide behind their fat.

i think theyve just given up desu