Am I the only one that likes this show?

Am I the only one that likes this show?

No

indeed you are

No, others with shit taste watch it too.

Tell us what you like, user.

Sucking dicks

Don't worry user I like it too

PORTLANDIA IS OVER

OVER

I like it to and I'm not even from the US.

They probably end up making a mini movie once or twice a year.

It was fine until it became the very thing that they were parodying and making fun of.

I'm sure everybody on this site hates it because >portland
but it's genuinely the funniest show I've seen in years, after the first season
even Jerry Seinfeld says it's the funniest show he's ever seen

Explain?

I wish this show never happened, Portland sucks now. We need to deport all the californian immigrants back to their shithole and build a wall to keep them out.

Not the guy, but the first 3 season they where clearly parodying hipsters and people living in cities like portland. They it just became a show about these already existing characters.

I throughly enjoyed the first three seasons. The last couple have largely been a misfire imo

The problem with Portland are the people who clearly don't want Portland to be weirds.

Agreed
Season 5-6 are pretty much unwatchable, aside from the one good joke in the whole season
>The only thing that can destroy feminism is feminism itself

One bright side is Carrie keeps getting hotter and hotter

"keep portland weird XD" is a stupid meme but it's one that was able to exist because the city wasn't full of the rich assholes that are flooding into it ruining all the great local businesses and replacing them with their trendy, sterile shit which is sucking the soul out of this city. Ironically, all the people moving here because "so weird XD" are killing the very reason they wanted to live here in the first place.

You are just mad because they replaces your favorite shithole breakfast nook. With a slightly trendier breakfast nook. As long as the business stay local. I don't care if the guy running it lives in a trailer or a million dollar house.

YOU FEEL
IT ALL
AROUND
YOURSELF