youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY
youtube.com/watch?v=vruVt6OuqxE
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI
youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 300 replies

youtube.com/watch?v=z1ybegrx7Hs

Has SNL finally become a parody of itself?

Do people honestly think its a good impression?
It just seems like SNL's usual Baldwin obsession
There probably 1000 better impersonators in a block of the studio since its NYC

t. 45

Who was the guy that was doing the Trump impression for SNL before Baldwin? He was actually funny for the most part

Baldwin's impression doesn't have to be accurate, it has to be funny (which it is).

And this season of SNL is the most watched in 22 years, so don't tell me people don't enjoy it.

SNL has been dead for years already

I predict a lot of retarded pol replies in this thread.

Great job OP.

It hasn't been funny in 20 years

>pol
I'm sorry? I don't understand what this means.

>It's gonna be HUGE, haha look at my hands, TREMENDOUS

did I cover the whole impression?

Is SNL some sort of american obsession? l've never watched a single episode

>Baldwin's impression doesn't have to be accurate, it has to be funny (which it is).
>(which it is)

Hello CNN, the actual Donald Trump is more funny than Baldwins awful impression

The Sean Spicer Melissa McCarthy sketch was funny. fight me tightly righties.

I watch it to rage, not enjoy.

306-232

yeah i was a supporter of trump but honestly SNL have won me over

Melissa McCarthy was amazing the other night i could just imagine trump going crazy over it lmao.

But isnt the funny part of impressions being accurate
Thats what made Palin/Fey so great they were almost identical

more tv shows should try to influence trump to do stuff since he said being president is boring and he just watches tv all day

I mean do you think it is good? If they put so much effect on I would expect they would also get the best there is
SNL is supposed to bring attention to good but unknown comics

You forgot to add "Sad".

......more...

Last week was pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=faqPP1X5kzc

you have to admit the sean spicer skit was funny as hell.

SNL is back in full swing and Drumpf is finished

>can't create any new talent
>just hire comedians that are already famous

How embarrassed is the rest of the cast except that one that played Hillary

>TRUMP
>SMALL HANDS
>ORANGE
Why were all you faggots saying it would be another golden era of liberal comedy? They're worse than ever.

>you have to admit the sean spicer skit was funny as hell
I haven't watched it, but hearing this everywhere guarantees one thing: they're going to milk it to death until its insufferable

No, it's widely known to be terrible, but it's just kind of on as a tradition at this oint

I'm a liberal so of course it's the funniest because I fucking hate donald trump. He's gonna deport my illegal mother that's not fair!!!

Anyways I love snl now haha I really need shows like this to make me feel better about myself.

It would have been
>SNL continues to roll out the highly overrated Baldwin impression. Has not been funny in years! Terrible writing.

Heh you should report your mother to ICE yourself. Beat the racists to the punch!

Despite being absolute garbage for 20 years it tends to produce comedians who go onto much bigger things. It's rather dumbfounding how the show itself manages to be so fucking bad despite having a fairly good eye for talent.

Ever been? No. In 20 years? Pretty much.

I actually think they sort of have a duty to eschew funniness per se and just focus on needling Trump to the point of apoplexy. Just do a whole hour-long show with Baldwin's Trump in a nappy with a dummy. Various people - Bannon, Priebus, Pence, Flynn, Putin, Kushner, Ivanka, etc - all come and talk to him and the punchline to every skit is Trump asking them to piss on his face and throwing a tantrum when they refuse.

They know Trump watches, and can't resist commenting, so they should focus less on amusing the ~2.5 million or whatever people who watch, and just concentrate on trolling Trump to the absolute maximum. It's the smart long play.

Obviously as impressions go, Baldwin's is mediocre at best (nothing's topping the Trumpcast guy), but that's not relevant.

>Sup Forums complains about how no one was allowed to make fun of the president for the last 8 years
>Sup Forums now complains when people make fun of the president

It was never funny

Where can I watch comedians tear through the flimsy skin of pussygrabber-in-chief? I'm from the EU.

Its all free on the internet you moron, they have a youtube channel

the way it's been describe to me by someone who has worked on the show is that performance talent is much easier to come by than writing talent. writers on the show burn out a lot quicker than performers and have difficulty sustaining comedic levels throughout a season. the Tina Fey years were a god send since she's both.

Nice. I tried it before and was blocked in my country. I guess that now that we're headed to extinction it doesn't matter anymore.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Im sad that theyre not giving melissa villasenor more screen time, she's very very cute.

btw anybody has a gif of the kstew vanessa bayer kiss?

>libcucks suck Obama's dick for 8 years despite him royally fucking everything up and even in sketches everyone else is the butt of his jokes
>the second Trump is inaugurated they jump on him like rabid dogs

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant-threshold Brainwash Radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.

Four billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.

Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receivedeadly injuries!

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

>despite him royally fucking everything up

lol

Sup Forums is leaking.

Why is SNL such a propaganda?

Why is MSNBC so shit in their propaganda?

Why are the Rockefellers illuminatti?

not big on Tina Fey but I agree, her looks and impression were similar enough to be believable. Baldwin is too exaggerated, and meta. When Trump is Trump he isn't exaggerating.

haha, nice, and the otherside sings it too:
youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY

>Obama is a nigger mudslime terrorist

Conservative (((((humor)))))

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is a Sup Forums colony

Pretty much all popular Chan sites are pro-Trump aside from a few boards. If you weren't such a stupid faggot who moseyed their fat ass here from Reddit last week you'd understand that.

This is a much better impression, youtube.com/watch?v=vruVt6OuqxE

Baldwin just sticks his lip out and talks in a deeper voice.

>post a thread about Trump
>shocked and appalled when the replies get political

i like snl but i dont like their political stuff. like sean spicer is a fuckwit but that melissa mccarthy skit wasnt clever it was just stupid shit that he ACTUALLY said/did

I actually have to remind myself SNL is actually still on air.

>Pretty much all popular Chan sites are pro-Trump aside from a few boards.

spotted /the donald/ rapefugee

you have to go back.

Melissa mccarthy's wig combined with her attitude made that skit successful. It's just silly.

See, that's not true since I've never gone to Reddit in my entire life, and the fact is imageboards are pro-Trump.

You can stop shilling your /leftypol/ agenda in this thread now. Your posts are all the same.

(40 posts by this ID)

If Clinton won, SNL would still have horrible ratings and nobody would give a hot fuck about any one on that show.

Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to that show and they will never even acknowledge it. Not a thank you, not a gift basket, not even a hallmark card.

Fucking ingrates

>Trump made SNL great again
Pottery

Colbert would be going off the air right now if Clinton won.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

No, it's a thread about SNL.

>political
>anti semitic propaganda
Pick one.

Highest ratings in 20 years

STAY MAD KEKBOI

Trump is going to trump leftist "comedians" from the airwaves.

I rage at the politics shit but occasionally they are actually funny in non-political skits.

Serious question, and not politically motivated, (I haven't seen any SNL skits since the nineties) did SNL do any similar skits about Obama during his presidency? If not, why? If so, were they as harsh on Obama as these seem to be on Trump? I haven't seen any of them, but every day that I go on YT, I see like two or three different recent SNL bits about Trump, and/or his administration/supporters. It seems a wee bit overkill. I understand that comedy is a good way of ridiculing those in power. I'm only wondering why this hasn't been the case while Obama was in office, because in all the time I've used YT, I've never seen any videos of SNL satirising Obama, and if I did, it wasn't nearly so often, and in large numbers as this.

Yes, I forgot how the Obama years were a peaceful utopian expanse with no embarrassing fiascos that the media helped sanitize.

Obama never got any crap from SNL, I mean he was the (cool, hip) black president (and maybe the only one in our lifetimes), making the kind of jokes about his incompetency during his presidency like they are about Trump (who is admittedly more "animated" than Obama) would be like insult the progressive sacred cow for Hindus.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0

This bit was accurate and kind of funny at the time.

Liberals are retards and their entertainment proves it.

They will literally laugh at anything, no matter how low-effort it is.

>did SNL do any similar skits about Obama during his presidency?

Not even close.

Several times they actually submitted political skits to the Whitehouse PR Team for fucking approval before SNL would allow it to make it to the air.

The media is composed of liberal lapdogs.
Dissent is only good when a Republican is in office. When a Democrat is in office, dissent makes you le evil redneck racist Tea Partier.

That's not healthy user.

Not even close, but the Trump administration is too comical and outrageous and their lack of planning allows for satire to flourish.

Various members of Trump's team are just so ripe for comedy. Can you say that of Obama's? I think not. A parody of the professorial, cold Obama wouldn't be funny because the parody would be subtle. That's not the case for the current administration.

simpsons did it

south park did it

It's like LMAO BUSH IS SO DUMB style comedy again.

Trump is just an easy target because he's a reality show personified. Obama was serious business and didnt make a fool of himself. Not even Bush or Clinton for all their flamboyant personalities are as ridiculous as Trump. Maybe they could have made fun of Obamas kill and drone killings.

>Various members of Trump's team are just so ripe for comedy. Can you say that of Obama's? I think not.

Obama literally used tax-payer money to pay Interns to Photoshop fucking pro-Obamacare meme-images featuring "Doge" and shit like that.
He also went on TV and started preaching about how the wage-gap is real on one occasion, and about how Trayvon Martin was like his son on another.
He also invited a giraffe-necked pawn of a conman to the Whitehouse in order to "combat anti-Muslim racism", and demanded public schools let men in dresses use their Womens' Bathrooms or risk getting defunded by the government.

This hand-waving of "w-w-w-well Democrats never do anything you can mock!" shit needs to die.
What you're really saying is "Democrats don't do anything that is safe to mock in from of our retard progressive college-kid audience".

did diddy do it?

rofl copter

Thats not really great material to work with tbqh. Hillary when she collapsed and bragged about Gadafis death has potential.

>Various members of Trump's team are just so ripe for comedy. Can you say that of Obama's? I think not. A parody of the professorial, cold Obama wouldn't be funny because the parody would be subtle. That's not the case for the current administration.
parodies of obama are funny because they are based on truth but conservative comedy is generally not that funny because it IS based in truth and therefore depressing.

Liberal "parodies" of Trump are nearly 100% false, based on lies of lies fabricated by the "news" arm of the same media outlets anyway. This makes all form of entertainment become unwatchable to actual informed people, while becoming a golden age for the thirsty hoards of liberal plebes that want "dude stupid lmao" tier comedy. At this point, it's all they have given that their clueless ness has lost them the house, senate, presidency, most state governments, and now the supreme court.

>Obama literally used tax-payer money to pay Interns to Photoshop fucking pro-Obamacare meme-images featuring "Doge" and shit like that.

Messaging is something every administration does.

>He also went on TV and started preaching about how the wage-gap is real on one occasion

Whether you agree with that assertion is pointless. You can't parody that in a short skit. This, however, could be satirized or ridiculed by other means. See Milo from Breitbart

>about how Trayvon Martin was like his son on another.

Obama said the Trayvon would look like his if had a boy. The implication being that he would have a black son. You can't argue that.

SNL usually relies on idiosyncratic, observable behavior to make fun of politicians. Making fun of policy, is not something SNL usually does. If Trump can stay on policy and perfectly execute his plans, his performance will be parodied less.

Depressing topics can be fodder for comedy.

I haven't seen SNL since 2003.

low hanging fruit

Lies fabricated by the news... yup they fabricate Trump saying all that retarded shit.

>> Alec Baldwin violent homophobe, woman hater and abusive father.

Liberals love him.

I have noticed that SNL isn't fair like that and have stopped watching it. I haven't seen anything in over a decade.

yep. it used to be funny and it kind of pioneered what madtv did (which was way funnier) and that whole live sketch thing. it's terrible now, and every 10 episodes they will be one great sketch that goes viral (sarah palin impression, the recent steve banon sketch, the obama ones ) and everyone remembers the good old days when most of the sketches were good.

Are the Jews going to shill this unfunny garbage constantly for the next 8 years?

this was genuinely funny

you'd be shocked
If they are willing to make fun of him "going after" the the 9th circuit for that garbage ruling by saying "lol separation of powers, what a dictator!" then they just reveal that they have know knowledge of (1) the historical record of presidents calling out the judiciary and (2) the current laws that were used to execute the order.
Which is what I mean about people like Trump being forced to deal in reality. The 9th circuit is wrong, they didn't even make an effort to uphold a law (which is why their decisions get overturned 80+% of the time. Liberals are busy smugly jabbing at us while we are bailing out the nearly sunken ship.

>i share a board with these mouth breathers.

COLBERT IS BACK TOO!!