Lies about her name and age

>Lies about her name and age
>The Jews find out
>Never heard from again

/ourguys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SR6LjaS2FGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked her so much better when she was an unshaved/unwaxed brunette. Look at that arm hair.

She's like an obese Natalie Portman.

And the qt fuzzy face.

What's the story?

She actually looks really cute here

Jesus christ

dat PCOS

this is a 10 in roo

Like, Toula! What tha fuck, I sweardagod!

>tfw want a PCOS gf
>tfw every PCOS support forum is "HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT AND REMOVE ALL BODY HAIR"
>tfw they're all telling everyone about their husbands and boyfriends all the time anyway

:(

so you want to get pegged by her and you are worried she will talk about it with her online forum friends?

you should get some exercise m8

Who is this and what's her fucking story?

She was supposed to be the amy schumer of her generation.

No idea what you just said, I'm complaining that they're all taken and that they don't like the best PCOS features.

Who is she?

youtu.be/SR6LjaS2FGM

literally Jonah Hill in drag

Dude, "Rebel" is just a fat dude with manboobs and makeup on.

How long before "she" loses the weight?

She looks like John Candy desu.

I miss him.

>look up news article about her lying
>comment section full of people making excuses
>"what's more important is why society stops caring about actresses when they're 40"

Yuck. I get not freaking out over a dumb lie but don't defend it.

This is why you never mess with a fatty. disgusting desu. The sight of her woke me from my post-masturbation torpor. Now I must go search for a fresh batch of gourmet masturbatables to drain my succus and cleanse my memory.

why do you even think she got ever famous?

>HEHEH SHE IS A FAT PIECE OF SHIT WITH A SHIT PERSONALITY JUST LIKE ME SLAAAAYYYY GUUURL

If i wanted to make it in Hollywood i would at least give myself a Jewish surname

She's a literally who in Ausland now too. She did that one film with black dick jokes and then everyone forgot about her.

Do you think they don't check?

She was in Pitch Perfect.
My gf forced me to watch that.

And in Bridesmaids

Kek me too, or I'd pronounce it like a french faggot or something.

Only relevant movie I've seen her in was Pain & Gain, and even then she is a distraction from an otherwise perfect film.

>distraction from an otherwise perfect film.

PCOS is Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, right?

Fatalie Portlyman

>Wilson has three siblings; sisters Liberty and Annachi and a brother, Ryot.

jesus fucking christ

>Lies about her name and age

Like literally every actress ever? Why do you want to know so much about her personal life if you hate her?

>not Fatalie Porkman

Missed opportunity

oh god don't let it eat me

Yeah.

Most people don't lie to say they're younger then bitch out about how they lost out on a role because they were considered too young for the part.

>In July 2015, Wilson stated her support for stricter American gun laws following the 2015 Lafayette shooting, stating, "I don't like getting political but America you really have to follow Australia's example re gun laws. I don't remember a mass shooting in Australia since they overhauled the gun laws. It seems like every week in America there's a shooting. I just want people to be safe, especially people that are doing one of my favorite things in the WORLD - going out to the movies 2 have fun."[74][75][76]

There's still a shooting every day in Australia too, just never enough people at once to be considered "mass".

Australia doesn't have Mexico at it's border, or cities filled to the brim with niggers, or crazy drug addicts who will kill you for smack.

I renege on that last one, they probably have drug addicted abos that will spear them.

Wait a minute...

lel

>She actually looks really cute here